American Crime Story Video: O.J. Mulls Suicide in Kim Kardashian's Bedroom

“Do not kill yourself in Kimmy’s bedroom.”

That’s Robert Kardashian’s pleading advice to pal (and suspected double murderer) O.J. Simpson in the latest The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story promo.

In the new spot, in which David Schwimmer’s Kardashian urges his gun-wielding friend to choose life — or, at least, not to dirty the room where the future reality star sleeps — also includes previously released footage that introduces us to the case’s biggest players.

American Crime Story premieres Tuesday, Feb. 2, on FX.

Press PLAY on the video above to watch O.J.’s low moment and more.

1. Guy says:

LOL!

But really though, I’m sure this will be well-made with some good performances (it’s certainly a great cast), but I just don’t really see the point of it.

• Annie says:

I’m hoping it explores the legal side of it all. I’m in law school and this case comes up quite a lot just as a reference point for so many legal principles (and I’m not even studying US law!). So I think that could be an interesting side to it – and explore the civil litigation side of it and also how the media circus that surrounded it almost made it impossible to be a court of justice.
      Otherwise, ya. What’s the point. I don’t think anyone is interested in OJ’s “sadness” and “stress” during it. So if they go that angle it’ll be kinda pointless

• Me says:

i second your hope that it sticks to more of the legal side of the story. We really didn’t touch on this much if at all when I was in law school. I bet I might have listened more in crim pro if we had!! Lol

• Lucifer says:

Unfortunately, according to a producer and even Cuba himself, the main focus is on the social aspects of the case – primarily race. One producer even said it was a “lover letter to Black Lives Matters.” Of course, this could be a ploy to get people to watch since that’s the new thing with TV shows; using America’s current racial tensions to pull in viewers.

2. Annie says:

Wasn’t too sold on the project (I was just young enough to miss the “hype” of the case when it was happening), but this trailer makes it look pretty good. Glad Schwimmer and Gooding are doing something high profile.

3. Et al. says:

He may have been the first man to contemplate suicide in Kim Kardashian’s bedroom, but he certainly wasn’t the last.

4. Scott says:

FX has really been pushing Kardashians in the promos

5. April says:

I know a LOT of people weren’t sold on David as Rob because of Ross but,so far,out of all the teasers and promos I’ve seen, he’s the one that’s impressed me the most.

6. katedfw says:

I saw a promo for this the other night on FX. Dad K was sitting around a table telling his kids how horrible fame is and how it can destroy you. Kinda poetic. My only thought is had he not passed away would his kids be the horrible fame trash that they have become? I think he would be very sad!