Arrow Felicity Dead Grave

Revisiting Arrow's Killer Mystery: The Latest Survival Odds for Felicity, Lance, Oliver's Baby Mama and 9 Others

Arrow‘s fall finale — not to mention one very craftily assembled promo — would have us believe that Felicity Smoak is taking up residence in The Grave from the Season 4 premiere. But TVLine isn’t falling for that line of thinking.

For starters, six months has yet to pass on-screen. Plus, the graveside scene and voiceover in the new promo was taken from old footage.

That’s not to say the future Mrs. Queen won’t be the one to die down the road. But for now, we’re placing our bets on some other candidates, including a few whose odds are looking more grim than ever following the first half of Season 4.

Flip through the gallery below (click here for direct access) as we reevaluate who’s pushing up daisies. Then cast your current vote for the unlucky one.

1. sarah t says:

My guess is it’s Lance in the grave and he (along with the Arrow) somehow goes after the guys to hold them responsible for putting Felicity in the hospital

2. Sarah says:

I’m not buying it either.

3. Bwhit says:

Maybe Roy should be on the list too. He is reappearing this season.

4. mike says:

I think it’s ‘felicity’, but oliver/barry are just faking that she died so as to take her off darkh’s radar.

• amb1973 says:

The showrunners have said that whoever is in the grave is really for real actually no kidding dead. No takebacksies. (Not that they haven’t lied before, though…especially Guggie.) However, the grave scene makes no sense to fake her death anyway, bc they’re not going to leave her in the hospital for three months and THEN fake bury her, and the flowers and grave in that scene were fresh, so they weren’t just visiting months later.

• Television says:

Um, people constantly leave or add fresh flowers to grave sites. Usually every time they visit they pull up the dead ones and leave fresh. Also some actually have a groundskeeper that does take care of that.

• Also, the showrunner(s) said at the beginning of the season that they didn’t know who was in the grave yet (at that time) so maybe they still haven’t finalized it?

• Katie T says:

Personally I think the writers will always have known who it will be. On a show like Arrow, I really don’t think they’d suddenly decide to kill off a major character without knowing who it is,and how it would affect future storylines. I wouldn’t be surprised if the cast don’t know yet, and may not find out until they get the relevant scripts, but I’d be very, very surprised if the producers haven’t known all along

• Megan says:

Maybe he was visting one of his parents or Tommy.he could been visiting someone who died along time ago and we get to see it for the first time.

• Megan says:

Maybe it’s felicity’s mom in the grave or maybe Oliver is visiting one of his parents, It would clearly have to be someone he knows and his parents are already dead,his friend Tommy is already dead.he could be visting anyone.heck he could even be visting Malcolm’s grave.

• oldaniels says:

Jeez, why would you think it was Felicity’s mom, wouldn’t felicity be there at her mom’s grave?.As mentioned earlier it is a fresh grave with fresh flowers, so it wouldn’t be any one from oli’s past. But oli and Barry didn’t look sad enough to say it was Felicity

• John smith says:

It’s not felicity at the end they showed her in the limo saying they need to kill him and felicity was really upset. I personally thinks it’s her mom or lance, but if it’s lance then laurel should be there too

5. spindae2 says:

I think Laurel, Thea and Felicity are safe. Fel almost dying now is making her quite safe, Laurel and Thea are pretty much Comic Royalty so it someone else most likely. My wishful guess is Samantha, but that would really be a cheap move. I want the writers to be daring and take matters into their hands.

• I think it could be Laurel. Maybe Felicity becomes Black Canary and that way they can re-align with the idea that Green Arrow and Black Canary as a couple are essentially comic book canon?

• mac says:

wow, that’d be the biggest insult to the fanbase since…well…that case would be unprecedented

• Josh says:

I like your thinking lol. For anyone who missed it Felicity did show some better fighting skills in 409

• luke333 says:

they’re not going to diminish Felicity character by making her a physical fighter (tho she can fight when she needs to). She is a hacker, that is her battleground and no one can match her on it.
        It would take away from “women dont have to throw punches to be considered powerful” motif Emily has spoken of before.
        Felicity is like Lois Lane. She is a master at her field, she owns its, she wields her journalistic powers for good, but she’ll never wear a cape.

• Liz says:

I’m a Felicity fan and I would hate that. Felicity has her own merits with what she does and she doesn’t need to become a fighter or wear a mask to do it. This show doesn’t even need the GA/BC comic canon anyway.

• spindae2 says:

Why not kill Fel simply and make Lauriver happen? Much simpler. Also would be closer to the comic books, cause Oliver Queen and Dinah Laurel Lance are cannon.

• creativebugger1 says:

They’re also divorced.

• spindae2 says:

Of course they are. They exhousted them with multiple storylines, you can write just so many things for a couple. And they saw tbeir potential as heroes and exploited it by launching BoP with her.

• Liz says:

How many more characters need to die to make Laurel relevant though? They killed Sara to make her BC and then they kill Felicity just to make Laurel the love interest again? That says a lot about Laurel and Oliver’s relationship, which sucks.

• spindae2 says:

I didn’t said Felicity has to die, i countered the ridic idea that Laurel should die to make Green Canary canon happen.
            If the writers want it they can make Laurel and Oliver happen they can with Felicity alive. I hope you shipper will stop feel threatened by Laurel and let her be.

• Derrick says:

Felicity Smoak doesn’t need to be anything else. She is great as is. Black Canary has been a Drake/Lance like forever lets not change canon that much.

• Derrick says:

I think Laurel and it should be Laurel. Heroes die in comics and then are reborn or cloned or revamped in comics all the time.

• spindae2 says:

Why “should” it be Laurel? There is no real reason any character should die. And they’ve already done the revamp thing with her sister why would they repeat themselves with the story.

6. Anna says:

No no felicity or Diggle. I think it is a Lance just don’t know which one.

7. wrstlgirl says:

I’m going for Thea.

• Sy says:

They won’t kill of Thea as she has already been revived by the Lazarus Pit and it would be pointless if she was to just die again!

8. Kate says:

I have even now thought of another reason it could be Samantha…that no one but Barry shows up at the grave site. He’s the only one who knows, and potentially Oliver has slipped away to this funeral to show up after the actual ceremony and Barry doesn’t want him to be alone but is keeping the secret. It also sort of lends itself to an idea that Damien and Oliver basically attack each other. Like Oliver is going to do something questionable in revenge for Felicity and her injuries and Damien is going to hit back. He probably learned something more about Thea and Diggle (he’s curious about Thea and he probably is curious about where Andy is and that despite Lyla’s retirement, while they don’t want to get involved right now, she might bring the full weight of A.R.G.U.S against H.I.V.E if John is killed) and so Damien has to go after someone else in Oliver’s life. I just made myself suspicious of Alex, but if anyone is going to learn about what on earth Oliver was doing in Central City a few weeks ago when he is in the middle of a campaign, his campaign manager might know. I don’t know that he bothers with the Lances’ anymore and Laurel doesn’t necessarily stand out as a friend of Oliver’s in public. She appears to be Felicity’s friend from the outside.

I am pretty confident we are leading toward Felicity becoming Arrow’s version of Oracle (someone suggested she might adopt Athena as a code name) and there is randomly a wheelchair on set that the kid who plays Sara Diggle was rolling around in and playing. So, she is going to be severely injured and this is going to reverberate throughout the next year and Felicity adopts the name when she faces down Calculator, who we are all pretty sure is her father.

9. JC1 says:

I think Samantha is very safe, because while the secret still is an unexploded bombshell, I don’t think the writers want to make Oliver a full-time Dad. I’d be shocked, actually, if they went that direction.
    And as far as William goes, I’m sure Oliver would be feeling extremely guilty over his death, so that doesn’t fit with the grave scene.
    I think the only people who really fit with the grave scene are series regulars, who’ve willingly joined Oliver in his mission. Oliver is obviously out. Damien is the villain. He’s not going to be shedding any tears over Malcom’s grave. And I really believe Felicity is safe, for one because I don’t think they’re going to fake kill her now and for real kill her three months later, and two….well, let’s be honest. The ONLY reason to kill Felicity would be to revive Lauriver, and frankly I think that’d be a worse idea than bringing on a kid full time.

• JC1 says:

I hit post before I finished. Anyway, that leaves us with four series regulars.
      1. Quentin – still IMO the most likely by far. The only thing against it is its predictability.
      2. Laurel – I don’t think they’d kill her, but if Ra’s Al Ghul can be killed, so can the Black Canary. Still, one thinks they’d have done it before now if they wanted to get rid of her.
      3. Diggle – it would be shocking?
      4. Thea – the bloodlust issue is still out there, and now she’s on Damien Darhk’s radar. Still, would they really kill off the last of Oliver’s family?

10. Lisa says:

My guess is Donna Smoak – she ends up donating something to help Felicity recover and there is a mishap or complications in the hospital (ala Beverly/Deacon in Nashville) – lots of potential drama with Felicity’s mom dying in order to save her

Runner up is Quentin Lance, he’s been through so much – it would be very Whedonesque for him to die just as his future is finally looking better (i.e. new romance and no longer dead Sara)

11. Trish says:

I’ll say again, if it’s not Laurel Lance in that grave and Arrow is not finally using this to get rid of the worst casting error I’ve ever seen on network TV, what’s really going on here? There are so many far better female characters available to fill the bill for a great superheroine that can actually enhance a mostly stellar cast if characters. Let’s get a woman of color heroine. I’ve been wanting Vixen on Arrow for a while now. Bring back Lady Cop. Her appearance on Arrow in just one episode was better than a character that’s been doing nothing for the show in for years. It’s time to bring in some new talent to the female heroine side of the house. It’s been lacking for far too long. I’d like for little girls to see some women that look like them in Arrow and that can make them proud.

12. My guess is a fake grave that has Felicity in it (but really she is hiding somewhere) so as to convince Darhk that he is winning but also to keep her safe.

13. Jeff hunter says:

I don’t think its Roy most likely if the Titans Pilot actually gets off the ground,then its always possible for Arsenal to show up there because you can’t have Titans without the original Speedy!jeff

14. Ted says:

They’re going to resurrect Tommy in the Lazarus Pit and kill him off again.

15. Dj says:

My first thought was it’s Lance because the way Oliver talked it sounded like he was repeating some of the things Lance had said about him. But now I’m thinking Digs or Sam.

16. clint says:

how come malcom not on the list or is john barrowman immortal

17. Maria says:

I’m going with either Lance or Laurel. I hope it’s Laurel.

18. Fosho says:

It’s Laurel. No storyline that wasn’t done last year. No future storylines. Serves no function not filled by others. Had closure with Oliver. Had closure (always and forever) with Sara. And last episode her conversation with her dad felt like foreshadowing. Comic canon shouldn’t save such a useless waste of space. Kill her. Shock those that will be shocked. Let the characters feel bad and let’s move on to add some kick ass super female characters like Thea, Sara, Nyssa, and Felicity.

• Alex W. says:

I agree with you totally about the foreshadowing. As soon as they had that talk in the lair, I went from thinking it was Quentin in the grave to Laurel. Either way, I believe it will be a Lance.

• JC1 says:

I would certainly prefer it to be Laurel, but up until this last episode I thought “no chance.” But yeah, there was some heavy foreshadowing in that scene with her father, and it made me think maybe it might be her after all.

• pfruit says:

You know at first view I thought it was laurel but now I honestly think its Diggle. He is the only character who they have not hinted will die so if he actually does it will be shocking and heartbreaking. He has a wife, a dtr and he finally has both his brothers back in his life. His death would truly send Oliver over the edge and seeking revenge.

Also people assume that Oliver was talking about killing Darhk but what if he was talking about anarchy? Anarchy is alive, he hates both team arrow and Darhk so what if he is the one who sent the drone to pit them against each other. Darhk had a real issue with kidnapping a child, and he has a family so somehow I just don’t see him shooting up a community event with kids. He is shown to be willing to go after adults but not kids.

• Derrick says:

I hope it is Laurel. Gave her 4 seasons so far and yet she flip flops. Her arrogance shows on each episode. Her screams are beyond annoying and her forced relationship with everyone is a drag. She might seems less annoying with other characters but why have a character that drags the quality of the show?

19. Gerald says:

Correct me if I am wrong, but Oliver doesn’t have a sister in the comics or if he does, she doesn’t become Speedy. That was reserved for Roy, but the writers got creative. It would suck if it was her but would certainly put Oliver in a vengeful mindset and probably give Stephen some awesome scenes.

• JC1 says:

Oliver doesn’t have a sister in the comics, but there was a second Speedy, named Mia Dearden. Thea’s name is Thea Dearden Queen, and she was using the name Mia in Corto Maltese when Oliver found her.

20. We already know they’re doing an episode where Felicity meets her father. So she shouldn’t even be on the list. The second they introduced the son it seemed pretty obvious where the death thing is going.

21. Azerty says:

The very first scene of season in the “previously on” was the fake death of Roy. I didn’t believe it first because of his exit last year and I was on the Lance team but now that we know he is coming back I am more and more convinced he is a serious candidate. Would be disappointed because he is basically the Robin/Nightwing of the show and I love sidekick but I can’t see why he would be back only for one episode and not decide to stay to help with the current issues (Thea, Darkh, etc.)

22. Ryan says:

Felicity, but her death is being faked to keep her safe after this attack. Oliver will pretend to be broken following her “death” and work to take Darhk down.

23. Lucy says:

I watch for OTA — Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle. Kill any one of them, and I’m done. Anyone else in the grave is fine with me. My guess is that it’s Laurel, and if so, I will be a very happy viewer. The most annoying character on the show will finally be gone.

24. Meg says:

Not Felicity–the $$ does not add up; the network is a canny bunch of so-and-sos. Thea “died” last year, Digg is OTA. Maybe Lance, but it’s nice to have a 40+ regular in the mix so I hope it’s not him. Maybe Samantha, but viewers wouldn’t resonate. We’re ready and pleased to embrace the “every other weekend and crossover eps” with her, but that’s about it. Laurel makes the most sense storywise–plot ends tied up, emotional arcs completed. Whether they’re willing to 86 the “Black Canary” is a different story, though. Are they contractually obligated to have the Black Canary all the time? Meh. Maybe she can go to visiting status. I’d be psyched to see Vixen as a regular or heck let’s give Rutina Wesley (aka Lady Cop) a real shot at redemption! Anyway, it’s not Felicity Smoak. :)

25. pem says:

No to Felicity dying.

26. Ron says:

Still betting on Lance here although as a character he still has so much more to offer. I was quite surprised by the emerging romance with Donna and now I’m all for it. Poor guy hasn’t had much to be happy about in the last 3-plus years. They can definitely drop his daughter, who continues to be redundant. But Because Comics is probably protected Because Contracts.

27. Diana says:

I think it’s Sandra, Oliver’s son’s mother, in an effort to start the “son of Green Arrow” storyline and mess with Olicity.

• JC1 says:

The mother’s name is Samantha, not Sandra.

• jen says:

It was changed from the earlier season. When she was pregnant in the flashback, she was Sondra. Writers changed it to Samantha when she returned.

• JC1 says:

They never called her Sandra within the show. I believe Susanna Thompson may have called her Sandra in one of her interviews, and it was certainly commonly believed that she was going to be Sandra Hawke, but that name was never actually used on the show.

28. Athena says:

If it’s Felicity Smoak or John Diggle in the grave, I’ll get extremely ragey. But I’m hoping Arrow understands how important Felicity and Diggle are to the show. I also hope it’s not Thea, because I’ve actually enjoyed her working with her big brother, Felicity and Diggle. Don’t kill Quentin either, please. And not Mama Smoak. I’m actually looking forward to that relationship devloping. It seems cruel to kill off Roy when he’s already given up his “life” for Oliver. No killing Lyla or Nyssa or either (because I’d love a scene with them and Felicity and Thea — badass women all). I don’t want Oliver and Felicity to be saddled with a kid on the show so no killing the baby mama.

29. datdudemurphy says:

I’m hoping it’s Felicity….but I expect it’s probably Oliver’s kid and baby mama. Which will likely put a fork into this “Olicity” garbage.

Sara was killed. Thea was nearly killed. His baby mama and his son, killed. Felicity shot and nearly killed…
    Oliver will realize that he cannot protect the people he loves….and the only way to keep them safe, is to keep them away.

30. Jim says:

I think it’s going to be mama Smoak. She’ll be collateral damage when Dhark finds out Lance has double crossed him.

31. Ashley says:

I doubt it’s Felicity for multiple reasons. Especially because, no matter what, Barry and the whole StarLabs team would’ve made it for the funeral. Which makes me feel like it’s someone else Barry knows, but isn’t close to. I refuse to acknowledge Diggle, Laurel, or Thea as actual potentials. I don’t want to see Lance die, but that could be the most likely and also most obvious candidate, which makes me think it won’t be him. I’m hoping it’s the son, tbh. I can’t stand the storyline.

32. Guest says:

I still think it’s Roy, though it could be William that would certainly be very emotional for Oliver and it’d make sense that Oliver would kill again for his son, though Samantha could be a good guess as well, or maybe Donna since Oliver has grown close to her and she is dating Quentin. I don’t think it’s any regular cast member, so far they’re all still on set.

33. Evan says:

Felicity – It’s a gamble and a big one at that. The problem is that Arrow doesn’t have the numbers that other shows like Game of Thrones have. Can they risk killing off a huge fan favorite? I don’t think it’s Felicity because her roll (on the team and in Oliver’s life) is too important. And she is almost the only source of levity and humor on this otherwise dark show.

Diggle – He’s Oliver’s brother and OTA, I don’t think they’ll go there. Besides, killing off one of the only (besides Curtis) POC on Arrow seems like bad juju. He also has good ARGUS ties and stuff with his brother.

Thea – Killed her last season. Let’s not get repetitive.

Lance – He was at the top of my list at the beginning of the season but I actually think they are setting up some good s/l lately. Also him being a reluctant member of TA is really entertaining and I like the relationship he and Oliver have formed.

Laurel – She is number one for me. Shock value + a character they can afford to let go of. Quentin telling Laurel “I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you.” was some heavy handed foreshadowing. Besides bringing Sara back, Laurel really hasn’t had any story this season and they haven’t set anything up for her.

Roy – When I heard Colton was coming back he immediately went to the top 3 of my list. Roy’s death is an easy out for the writers so they don’t actually have to kill off one of their main characters but it’s also a death that will impact everyone on the team and warrant Oliver wanting to kill whoever is responsible.

34. Clara says:

No person in their right mind would kill of Felicity, she is the reason many people (including me) are watching! :) My money ist on Lance…which would definitely be a loss!!! :(

35. Jen says:

I don’t want it to be any of the main cast. Not even Laurel. (That says a lot) But this season they manage to mostly include them all which I enjoy.

After Felicity got shot in the mid-season finale, I doubt it is her. It won’t be Laurel or Thea. That leaves Diggle or Lance. Barry would probably show up for Diggle. I’d absolutely hate that, but maybe Diggle’s brother kills him and therefore Oliver intends to kill him and Damien.

I doubt they’d kill the child. Maybe his mom but why would viewers care?

36. Rosie says:

Please not Capt. Lance! He and Mama Smoak are magic together and I would love to see more of their story as a couple.

37. Liz says:

As of right now, Samantha, Oliver, and Barry know about William. To me that really feels like it’s going to be Samantha that dies. Mother’s sacrificing for their kids can be a theme. Oliver and Barry are the only ones at the grave, which would be true if Oliver never tells anyone else about William. Also, think of the drama that would happen if William then has to come and live with Oliver and Felicity. If it’s anyone else, I think it’s Quentin Lance. He made a poor/fear-based decision going in the Darhk and this could be the fallout for that.

• kath says:

I hope it’s not Samantha. If it’s her, William will end up living with Oliver, and kids like that are death on TV shows.

38. murley says:

Arrow seems to kill beloved side characters like Tommy and Moira. I could see them killing off Lyla or Captain Lance. Or maybe Roy or maaaybe Thea. Laurel would be the obvious choice but I just can’t see them killing Black Canary. For the record I want none of the above to die.

39. CourtTV says:

I think it’s the kid. It will make Oliver revert to his dark days. He’s too happy. Also Barry is in on the secret which would prompt his visit to the gravesite. Felicity is too popular with viewers and Stephen Amell likes to work with her too much.

40. Gale says:

If the show wants it to be a “meaningful” death and not a copout, they should go with Laurel. It would still be shocking to most viewers, I think, as she’s second in the billing. But it would also rid the show of a character that has been pretty irrelevant since the end of the first season. There will be impact on the characters, without much impact on the actual narrative.

• JC1 says:

I agree with this. Laurel being gone would make almost no difference to the show as it currently is (IMO), other than what it would do to Quentin, but it would surprise almost everyone.

• Liz says:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I only wish they had the guts to do it but I don’t think they do. There’s probably a lot of DC comics politics going on bts.

41. Drew says:

They won’t kill Laurel. She is Black Canary, one of the biggest female heroes of the DC universe. They are already testing the patience of comic book fans with Arrow, so if they wanted her gone, she would just leave to go do her own thing.
    Thea is safe too. Too many Queen family members have died. And again, killing Mia Dearden (Thea’s comic book counterpart) wouldn’t be cool.
    Diggle, maybe. But it isn’t likely.
    Captain Lance is probably, but so obvious that it almost isn’t worth it.
    Roy could die, but would that be a big deal at this point?
    Felicity is still my pick for who *should* die, for various reasons. But it won’t be her. It will either be Lance or someone who doesn’t really matter. Curtis’ husband, or Donna, or Samantha.

• Derrick says:

Fans a flimsy they complain about little things all the time. As a fan I know I can be straight up feeble about stories, etc… Getting rid of a weak character on the show yet has history is ballsy and if they pull it off I commend them.

42. Ian Barber says:

At first i was convinced it was Lance, but now I’m leaning more towards Mama Smoak. With the rumors of Felicity’s father showing up, it wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t see Mama go down. And who knows if the “Him” that Oliver says he’s going to kill is even referring to Damien. Could be Felicity’s daddy who does the deed.

43. Sam K says:

Without a doubt it’s Laurel in the grave. For those who think her name and title of Black Canary is automatic protection, it’s not. DC and CW allowed Smallville kill Hawkman, who is a bigger name than Black Canary in the comics world. It could happen. I’m seeing some writing on a wall and it says “Laurel”. She has no storyline, nor one coming up. She served her purpose already this season resurecting her sister. She repaired her relationships with her father and Oliver. She’s accepted now on the team (although they still don’t tell her anything). She’s no longer in need of training (debateable, but still). The scenes with her newly rebuilt apartment set have been to showcase Thea or Sara, not for Laurel. They’ve had her tell her father she decides if she needs protection, and has to Oliver he’s not responsible for what happens to them. The three episode trilogy of episodes the character typically gets post-midseason finale has been given to Felicity.And they’ve given Lance stronger ties to Team Arrow (Oliver) and a personal connection to Donna to keep him involved with story points. If they start to isolate Laurel once more, giving her additional poignant scenes with her dad, or have her suddenly care and remember that she’s the reason Nyssa’s in league prison and want to save her, be wary.

• Drew says:

The fact that Laurel has no huge plot of her own right now is not a sign that they’re building to her death. If they were doing that, she would probably be more prominent than ever. What writer would fade a character into the background before killing them? It would kill all of the drama.
      I get that a lot of people want Laurel gone, if for no other reason than to cement Olicity and silence the comic book fans, but there has been no logical clue that it is her.

• Nah, Laurel has never been a threat to Olicity so that’s not why I want her gone. Agree with a poster above: the character has just been made irrelevant by the show. But I agree her having no real story line after resurrecting her dear sister is not a sign in and of itself. I mean, her arc last year wasn’t exactly well-received so I understand not wanting to put too much focus on her again. Hey, she can just be Roy 2.0! There have been death anvils, though. Quentin had that line about not knowing what to do if he lost her.

• sabrena says:

thank you, I cant believe people still using the whole people dislike laurel because of olicity thing ..like seriously laurel has been polarizing character scince day one & the fact that they brought sara back to be the kicking ass female show you that even the writer dont take her seriously that being said I dont wanna her to die …i may not really care for her but i dont wish that for her fans …maybe one day they can bring Helena back & do BOP spin off & every one can be happy ..:)

• Derrick says:

Not into shipping but Laurel and Oliver do not mix. Even their “friendship” cracked me up… Thea had to pretty much get her brother to see her POV.
            Laurel isn’t an asset their are characters that do what she does. She is a flip flop fighter and they would make her seem more relevant now more than ever if they kill her off. Like to see Thea have more screen time and Oliver be back out in the field with Dig. There are too many heroes taking the spotlight from Oliver Queen.
            As for Olicity if they keep this adult like relationship they are having then I’m okay with it. Kind of nice not to see teenage crap on tv. I know there will be drama because it sells.

44. StephonJS says:

I feel like if it were Felicity, Laurel, or Diggle, Barry would have been at the funeral on time. So i think it’s lance.

45. em says:

Digs wife. It will be her.

• The reason I can’t believe it’s gonna be Lyla is because of little Sara. I mean, that’ll make Digg a single father. Is he going to have to sit out team missions to baby sit? Same deal with baby mama. The show is not, I hope, gonna saddle Oliver — and Felicity — with a kid.

46. NP20 says:

Please please please let it be Laurel! But I’m not hopeful

47. Ellyce says:

I will not accept anyone from OTA. Not Felicity or Diggle. And I want to keep Thea.

48. Liz says:

I still think it’s Quentin which is a shame now because I’ve started liking him again. I think the weakest link in the show is still Laurel but I don’t think this show has the balls to kill off Black Canary. They should but I can’t see it.

49. wonderwall says:

I hope it’s Laurel because right now she’s pretty irrelevant and I don’t understand her importance to this show (and no, I don’t accept “she’s Black Canary” as an answer). Take Laurel out of the show and not much changes (except for maybe Sara coming back to life, but then again Sara probably wouldn’t have died if Laurel never existed). Her death would make an impact on the characters but not the narrative which I think is a win/win. But I feel like the show doesn’t really have the guts to kill her off. So I think it’s Quentin.

50. Mia says:

I feel like I just read the same comment about Laurel about 50 time on this thread.