Exclusive

Bones Fall Finale Sneak Peek: Is Booth About to Suffer Another Loss?

First Sweets and now [spoiler]?!

In the second half of tonight’s two-hour Bones fall finale, it’s all hands on deck when a member of Booth’s inner circle is — judging by the exclusive video above — critically injured in the line of duty.

In other words, it’s probably not the best time for Sara Rue’s new behavioral analyst Karen Delfs to be foisting her special brand of crazy on a very preoccupied Booth.

Press PLAY above to watch Rue’s super amusing debut (and find out which member of the team got on the wrong side of someone’s bomb).

1. Imzadi says:

Haven’t watched Bones since Sweets died (how could they?!!!), but did Boreanaz loose some weight? Looks different in that clip.

• LIly says:

Yes, he had some health issues over the summer.
      Too bad you haven’t been watching the show, S11 is amazing, and Aubrey is a great character ;)

• Nj87 says:

Aww. You’re not alone. I gave it up post-Sweets too. Just wasn’t the same. And I watched this clip and listened to Sara Rue and … yeah. Still miss Sweets. Loved his scenes with Booth so much. Sigh.

• anon says:

Nobody can replace Sweets, these current writers are trying so hard to force a Booth & Aubrey bromance, and paint ovet Sweets & Booth 8 yr friendship like it didnt exist. bleh

• anon says:

David was really sick all summer. Poor guy.

I miss Sweets. Aubrey is the worst. He is just so blah. All he does is make snarky remarks and stuff his face.

A poor FBI agent too, who can’t contain & secure the crime scene first and got himself & Hodgins blown up, MY speculation going by various spoilers.

3. 2. 1….off goes “Lily” telling everyone how wrong we are…. *waves*

2. John NYC says:

Once she squinted it was game over. Booth only tolerates squints….

3. LIly says:

This scene made me laugh, she’s funny. I like her already. Boo who tried to hurt Aubrey?! Not acceptable, I hope he’s alright!

4. Jenn says:

Is this the “Get your Cool Touch Kleenex ready, Kat. The second half of the two-part fall finale on Dec. 10 will find one of our regulars sustaining a heartbreaking, unimaginable loss.” Noted in the “Ask Ausiello” from Nov 18th???

5. Debbie says:

Love Sara Rue!

6. KC says:

Will not watch this show. It has gone downhill each year

7. Shannon says:

I haven’t watched Booth in many seasons and was upset with the storyline of Zach and thought for sure sweets was the bad guy. I have to admit sweets grew on me and liked his evolution as a character, his relationships especially with Booth and it seemed so much more natural than what they are trying to force now. Booth and Sweets balanced each other with their friendship and way of seeing things and it also helped him with Brennan. I can’t say much for the current season but hopefully they come up with refreshing ideas and change and not just cop out or keep putting Booth through the ringer. it seems like that is the case with this new death and trying to force a bromance and reason for booth to be affected so.

8. kmw says:

She seems like an interesting character so we will see. Both shows tonight look great, very scared about what happens in finale. I don’t think Aubry is dying because they have said this affects him moving forward and really after last year and the beginning of this season with his brother, I really doubt they would kill off somebody important to Booth so soon. Bones has been terrific this season too bad we don’t know when we will see it again Cannot wait!!!

9. Ruth Ann Walker says:

Both episodes of Bones last night was outstanding, I will say again, after posting comments on other articles, The Writers have done an amazing job with S-11………The 1st episode B&B going under cover in a western was harilous & fantastic (LOVE THEIR UNDER COVER EPISODES/LOTS OF LAUGHTER)…….B&B competing against each other, shooting,dancing & kissing…..everything you wanted out of an episode for B&B was here. The 2nd episode…….lots dead bodies……..awkwardness with Cam & Arosto (not sure of spelling), crime, murder & looooots of drama, at 1st I thought maybe Booth was going to die, because in an interview, he said, ” would like to leave after S-11,” BUT, as the show went on & everyone seemed to be ok, my 2nd guess was Hodgins brother…..but surprised, it ended up being Hodgins & being paralyzed. Since Hodgins is not dead & with him being paralyzed there will be some episodes to build on this theme. Will fill in the Haitus time watching M-F 1-3 PM on TNT & weekends watching Bones on Netflix. FOX, BONES IS YOUR BEST SHOW ON TV……That’s the only show I watch on FOX…….PLEASE GIVE US A DATE______S-11 STARTS BACK & Give us a YES DATE________S-12.

10. Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are great but the writing has been steadily declining. This was an I telligent show with the means to inspire women and men to strive to become more than they first dreamed they could be. The growth of Tempe has been interesting but when Zach Addy was completely written off along with Sweets it became boring and less quality writing. Writing off Sweets meant the creative juices are running out and they can’t think that far ahead to reincorporate him into the story line later. It became childish and strange with Tempe being pregnant and being immature playing with a broken doll from evidence. Creepy! Bad writing and directing. She is smart enough to play differently. I only catch the seasons on DVDs now because tv can’t keep a show on consistently. I want to believe it will improve but I have a feeling it is tapering down since the new character Aubrey is capable of so much more than eating and moving up the ladder. So sad this show could go on for years like NCIS types but the writers are holding it back.

11. Chris says:

Please bring back Bones for Season 12. There is so much more that’s needs to be done. Especially what happens to the bug squint and Angela. I watch the old episodes on TNT and am still entertained. Bones and Booth have such a great family.