The 100 Season 3 Video: Clarke Finds Herself Hunted in First Promo

Clarke might have decided to go all Thoreau at the close of The 100‘s sophomore season, but based on the first promo for Season 3, her time in the woods will be anything but peaceful.

The CW on Wednesday aired the first footage from the sci-fi drama’s upcoming third outing, which finds a stoic Clarke airing her thoughts about her Mount Weather killing spree: “I did what I had to do, that’s all.”

We also get quick shots of Indra, who informs Clarke’s friends and family that she’s being hunted “by everyone,” Monty, who’s (once again) taken captive by angry savages, and Kane, who has some pretty unhappy words for Bellamy. (But, honestly, how often does Kane offer up good news?)

The 100 returns Thursday, Jan. 21 at 9/8c. Will you be tuning in? If so, what are you hoping to see? Hit PLAY on the promo above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Jada says:

I’m hyped! Best genre show on TV and Clarke is one of the best female characters on TV! Can’t wait!

2. NM says:

I thought that was Octavia for a moment!

3. Annie says:

*sees new footage* IT’S BEEN 84 YEARS

4. Sarah9 says:

Finally!! The first promo I was waiting and hoping it will come quick.
    I’m even more excited for this.

5. spindae2 says:

I really hope numbers go up! This show deserves so muxh better, the level of storytelling is out of this world and it is getting better and better.
    Jason,the exec, announced a full trailer on twitter for Monday, maybe maybe Friday,

6. Charissa29 says:

Can’t wait for The 100 to come back! It is just so good!

7. Terri says:

At the age of 72 I have been intrigued with this program since day 1. I am a sci fi fan but only when it is not campy or stupid. Excellent acting and kudo’s to all the actors.

8. How did she color her hair in the woods? lol Did she make her own dye using wild berries or something?

9. Jerry says:

Is there another trailer coming? Yesterday the EP made it sound like we were getting a longer one today or Monday. I hope so!

10. Mike says:

Here are three possibilities as to why she is being hunted
    1) Lexa wants to take out a rival
    2) The grounders see her as a possible replacement to Lexa
    3) They fear her because she has gone AWOL. Therefore they need to find before she plans her next move.

11. wrstlgirl says:

Geez, I had forgotten all about this show. Seems like ages since it’s been on. Anyways, nice promo but Clarke still gets on my nerves, lol.

12. M says:

*heavy breathing*

13. Holly says:

So Freaking excited for the new season cant wait.

14. Clexa. Among other amazing plots that I hope the writers can keep up with what season 2 gave us

• TimToms says:

Yass Clexa FTW! And Grounder Clarke! And badass Raven blowing things up! and Bellamy and Lincoln sparring shirtless!

• Radha says:

I don’t understand people still wanting Clexa after what Lexa did. It’s not like she just told a white lie, she betrayed Clarke and left Clarke’s people to DIE. How on earth is that still making people want to root for them? Before what Lexa did I was all for let’s explore Clarke’s bisexuality, but I’m not going to root for Clexa just because “it’s for representation” when it’s not LOGICAL. I know it’s just TV, but after all Clarke has done to get her people back alive, all the sacrifices and terrible things she had to do, I cannot see how she would forgive- and also get back on romantic terms- with Lexa after Lexa put said people at risk. To me that ship was brief and it sailed. If Clarke is to get with a woman, it better be another woman and not that traitor. And this is coming from someone who actually liked Lexa at first. Lexa, to me, is not a good influence on Clarke because she started doing some really questionable things while in the company of Lexa. Such as letting the camp get bombed and such. Again, all for Clarke exploring a relationship with a female, but not this female. The difference between them was this: Clarke was working on getting EVERYONE out of Mt. Weather. Lexa only got HER people out.