The Voice: Season 9's Top 9 Ranked!

Like a hotel hallway in The Shining, Season 9 of The Voice will be bathed in blood after Tuesday night.

Indeed, during Tuesday’s semifinal results telecast (8/7c), three contestants will advance to next week’s finale, three will be cast back into the anonymity from whence they came, and the fourth-, fifth- and sixth-place vote getters will perform one last time in hopes of scoring the last remaining Twitter Save.

While tonight’s Top 9 performances will certainly affect the outcome, the artists’ overall body of work (and existing fandom) will play into the outcome, too.

Check out the gallery below for TVLine’s pre-semifinal rankings — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and share your own pecking order.

1. abz says:

As long as Jeffrey makes it through, I really don’t care much about the rest. Although, Braiden really has got to go. How the hell is he still on?
    Pharrell went from such an engaging and interesting coach a few seasons ago to looking so disinterested and bored lately. Can’t wait to see Christina back. I know Pharell signed on for another season, but I’d love for them to bring Usher back or maybe try for once to have two female coaches in a season. Gwen had Christina as an adviser the first time she was around and they seemed to work well together. I don’t think it would turn into a full on Mariah/Nicki-type drama.

2. I used to be recommended this website by my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this put up is written by way
    of him as nobody else realize such targeted about my difficulty.
    You’re incredible! Thanks!

3. It’ll be interesting to see th performances that come out of the song choices (which have sort of been released).

Jordan is of course singing Somebody to Love; I hate when people make covers of this song, but of course everyone will love it.

Jeffery is singing Believe (Cher)…. Now, I am conflicted about this song with his vocals, but It’ll be interesting.

Zach is singing The Climb (Miley)… lol bye

• Amy is either singing the Bob Dylan or Adele version of To Make You Feel My Love… either way, that is an extremely weird choice for her. Not sure how that will go over.

• JM1 says:

I love the Cher song choice! It’s so Jeffrey, I just hope he makes it uptempo although with his track record I’m not so sure.

Argh to the Somebody to Love . . . another song my boy James Wolpert nailed and does not need to be repeated. Someone please tell the show that there are a LOT of other songs out there!

The Climb . . . I’d prob cast Zach a few votes if he took the fun route and surprised us with Party in the USA, but can’t take the Climb too seriously.

4. llavis says:

Jordan needs to sing a Roy Orbison song.

5. Melissa says:

Qwens hairstylist SUCKS

6. Lia says:

What’s wrong with Gwen Stefani? As a singer, i like her songs more than Xtina’s and Shakira’s. Not so much with coaching. She is trying so hard to keep her contestants to sing songs that is… Wrong. It’s the kind of song that is better when somebody else sing it. Sorry braiden but that i’ve heard a lot of better version of that amazing grace, radioactive… (just on the voice alone). Jeoffrey is overrated. He reminds me of Callum Scott from BGT when he sang dancing on my own, with less better version than Callum…..

7. jodi says:

PLEASE< OH PLEASE<<< HAVE JORDAN SING "LET IT BE" he would be perfect for that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. jodi says:

JORDAN NEEDS TO SING>>>>>LET IT BE>>>>the beatles

9. Sunrae says:

Thank you Braden Sunshine for Amazing Grace tonight-which happens to be the anniversary of my dad’s death and one of his favorite hymns God bless you

10. Joe says:

Emily Ann did great

11. patricia says:

Very good tonight.

12. Inez Dixon says:

I love Madi’s unique voice. She really should do Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I think it would be amazing.

13. Cheri says:

Keep trying to vote !! No luck so far….how does one vote for their choice? Fourth time I’ve tried…still not finding the right place, I guess . Want to vote for Emily Ann Roberts…. Sure wish I could. I only have an android phone…no computer

14. Paul Sivek says:

Zach could sing Bob Seger turn the page and KILL it.

15. G.D. Peacock says:

I love the show but Gwen Stefani’s hair and outfit tonight are like a bad Halloween costume. She is a beautiful woman and I don’t understand why she wants to look like an idiot. How long will Blake want to be associated with this bad publicity. Truthful fan!

16. Savannah says:

Holy crap! Only 15!!??

17. B says:

Way to go Jordan !! You brought down the house !! Awesome !!

18. Inez Dixon says:

Omg Jordan was amazing. He should win this thing!!!

19. Cecil Baker says:

I have watched the voice from the beginning and these young artist are amazing everyone of them should have a record out and be in concert they are all that good I don’t know how you can choose just awesome

20. Taylor Nolan says:

I seriously just fell in love with Jordan smith! His voice is amazing!!!! He needs to go through!! He has a strong, beautiful voice!!!! When you sing queen you either hit it or you fail. And I can say That HE HIT IT! I just can’t over how amazing he is!

21. Heidi says:

Freddi Mercury is rocking in his grave!!!! Awesome!!!!

22. Rich says:

The answer to the “How in the hell is Braiden still on” question….. A little known fact, he is related to one of the producers on the show. So if you ever wondered if the voting on the Voice was fixed…..

23. DST says:

Wow wow wow. Jordan just blew the competition away. Amazing rendition from Queen.

24. Laura Buchanan says:

Jordan was amazing. I think he is going to win because his voice has been flawless throughout the show.

25. Tracy Stephens says:

Jordan Smith, u nailed it. Wow! I was blown away with the song by queen! !!!!#!!u won o. That note.

26. Joey says:

Amy was as good as Jordon tonight

27. Scott Nance. says:

They are all great singers my choice is for Emily Ann.
    I live now in the Philippines and I would love to be able to buy her music

28. Namju says:

Jordan Smith nailed Queens Soneone to love me. Powerful beautiful, amazing!!

29. justme says:

Amy V. is not a good singer. I’m not sure why she’s so popular. She’s pitchy, and her voice is weak. Zach has a great voice – strong, smooth, and on-key. Jordan is hands-down the best vocalist. Hopefully that alone will crown him the winner.

• Asa says:

I could not agree more. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why she is even still on the show. She SUCKS. Jordan is by far the BEST. I so desperately want Amy GONE.

30. Monksoup says:

Must Saves…. Jordan, Amy, Maddie, Jeffrey

31. Linda Hudsob says:

I would love to here him sing ….Like a Bird Without Wings…Damian McIntyre sang this…I think he could give him a run for his money .

32. Vizay says:

#1 Jordan
    #2 Emily Ann
    #3 Jeffrey
    #4 ?

33. Diane Nelson says:

As a fellow Arkansan myself, I’m rooting for Barrett Baber. I think he has a very unique sounding voice that would be recognizable on the radio. He should be in the final 4.

34. kate says:

Please don’t vote for someone because of color, sexual preference or because they are good looking or not. This is called the “Voice”. Go with the best voice!!

35. Sheryl says:

Cannot believe who was sent home.wow,and who was kept

36. Donald Adams says:

Not fair for Jordan to have 50 back up singers behind him and win tonight

37. HTGR says:

Ugh! Awful news! Can’t believe it. Sounds like some freaky Hinckley-type nut:
    “Florida authorities say “The Voice” star Christina Grimmie is in critical condition after being shot at a concert venue in Orlando by a suspect who fatally shot himself after being tackled by the singer-songwriter’s brother.”
    Man hope she ends up OK.