Best TV Quotes Dec. 6

Quotes of the Week: Gotham, The Flash, Undateable, Once, Supergirl and More

Your holiday lights are hung, the tree has been trimmed, gifts for loved ones are purchased… but this first weekend of December wouldn’t be complete without TVLine’s Quotes of the Week.

RELATED Performer of the Week: The Wiz Live!‘s Mary J. Blige

This time around, we’ve got a lesson in social media on The Grinder, Undateable‘s review of The Wiz Live!, the return of a familiar face on Empire, plus double doses of The Walking Dead, S.H.I.E.L.D and more.

Check out the gallery below – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. ZisforZombie says:

I thought all of the Undateable banter between Whitney and Chris was hilarious…”Don’t get us cancelled… again!”

2. Alichat says:

I can’t believe Barry’s comment about Malcolm in this week’s The Flash ep didn’t make the list!

“Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?”

3. So happy Whitney and Chris reunited on Undateable. Their chemistry is so great and she was so ripped apart for her first sitcom for no reason. She will be hanging around for the rest of the season tweeted the show creator!

4. Whimsical says:

Awww..I was hoping that Thea’s: “We know the Flash? Did I know we knew the Flash? Nobody told me we knew the Flash!” comment would make the cut

5. Lola says:

“Couldn’t you just die from the cute banter between Coulson and Ros?”

…. Is this a joke? If so then TOO SOON TVLINE TOO SOON

If not then that’s maybe a poor choice of words…

6. Ashley says:

I thought “Once you go green, you never go queen,” from OUAT would make the cut.

7. DarkDefender says:

I think Doctor Who misses the cut, airing on Saturday nights, but this week’s finale had a ton of good quotes.
    My fav was –> “death” is Time Lord for “man flu.” (Twelve explains to Clara why he killed the general to save her and steal another TARDIS)

8. Lexi says:

Thought the BADGE BUNNY quotes on IZOMBIE would make bonus quotes….