The Legends of Tomorrow Assemble in Poster for Arrow/Flash Offshoot

The “time is now” for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow to assemble and face a fierce threat, as seen in the new key art for The CW’s Arrow/Flash offshoot series.

Check out the new poster, then read below for more:

Legends of Tomorrow Poster

Premiering Thursday, Jan. 21, Legends finds time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter (played by Doctor Who alum Arthur Darvill) rounding up a mash-up of heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat orchestrated by the series’ Big Bad, Vandal Savage (#Flarrow crossover guest star Casper Crump).

Among Rip’s ragtag crew are Ray Palmer aka The Atom (Arrow‘s Brandon Routh), Sara Lance/White Canary (Arrow‘s Caity Lotz), Firestorm partners Martin Stein and Jay Jackson (The Flash‘s Victor Garber and Franz Drameh), Captain Cold and Heatwave (The Flash‘s Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell), and Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl and Carter Hall/Hawkman (The Flash‘s Ciarra Renee and Arrow guest star Falk Hentschel).

Can you wait another seven weeks for Tomorrow to come?

1. Mr. Tran K says:

The poster is freakin’ awesome. So excited come January 21st.

2. Joey Padron says:

Good poster. So excited to see the show next month!

3. Drew says:

I am looking forward to this too. Having four days of DC heroes on TV is going to be great.
    I just have to get rid of this weird notion in the back of my head that Legends is a limited run series. For some reason, it never seemed like a full-time series to me.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Well it is likely more expensive to produce, as well as the characters still have to make some appearances of their original show (flash or arrow). So that’s likely why its going to have less episodes then the other two shows. But other than that, if it’s a popular show, and if the writers make good storylines, it could go for as long as the others. I hope they do Vandal Savage’s character a lot better than in the crossovers… It’s his origin story I’m not sure I liked in the crossover, and his cheap form of immortality. I hope that improves.

4. Luis says:

NO!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

5. herman1959 says:

I can wait (Super Hero Sensory Overload).

6. JC1 says:

I’ll be honest – I’m not as excited for this as I was before the crossover. I still have no intention of missing it (Sara!!!) but this week’s episodes did dampen my enthusiasm. Hawkman was just boring, Vandal Savage is more sleazy creeper than terrifying evil mastermind, and the Hawk costumes look far more ridiculous in action than I thought they would after seeing that promo still they released a few months ago. *sigh*
    I do like Kendra though. I’m looking forward to seeing her interact with the rest of the Legends cast. But I couldn’t care less about her soulmate relationship with Hawkman, and that was kind of a downer. :( (Although him just casually pushing her off the roof was kind of funny.)

• Shunda1177 says:

Couldn’t agree more! Really liked Kendra/Hawkgirl but could care less about Carter/Hawkman. But you do have a point, him pushing her off the roof was funny!!

7. Gerald says:

Nope. Still not on board. They wrecked a bunch of Arrow and Flash episodes to put this show together, and quite frankly the cast doesn’t excite me. I liked Dr. Stein and Captain Cold on Flash, but couldn’t stand the Sara Lance and Heat Wave characters (probably because of their bad acting). Not sure about the concept either. Maybe I’ll give it a chance since Thursday is a dead TV night next season.

8. Sheldon W. says:

I know I’m dating myself here, but the new key art looks like a Murphy Anderson ink of a Mike Sekowsky cover from the early days of the Justice League of America – crowded and a little awkward, but cool nonetheless.

9. Gail says:

Will the mention in the trailer of Men of Steel and Dark Knights fallen mean that Superman and Batman will exist in the Arrow verse? I sure they will never be seen except maybe from the back.

I was hoping the Flash / Arrow crossover would deal with the set up for Legends of Tomorrow. Seems likely the first episode will have to deal with a lot of exposition to set the series up.

10. 4747 says:

I’m hooked! Can’t Wait!

11. Jeff Rittenour says:

sick poster – dc has made a HUGE mistake not placing the tv and movie in the same universe. These shows r awesome. Add Vixen, Constantine and more than likely supergirl…the tv versions are great and new movie versions hurt the tv product and won’t be as loved. I just don’t get it. Gotham I get but not this separation. Give the kid his props – who they gonna get better than this barry allen?

12. peterwdawson says:

So interesting that this is basically the first live action DC show to feature a full superteam that gets more than a pilot. Sure there was Birds of Prey, but this team’s pretty out there in terms of superhero stuff, what with a power suit, a couple of sci-fi guns, two people who can sprout wings and two guys who can turn into a man on fire.

13. Supercute4988 says:

Wow! that’s my birthday… a real treat for me ! can’t wait guys !!!

14. NC-1 says:

What’s with the skin bleach job on Ciara Renée? Did Firestorm put them over the quota?