Rizzoli Isles Return Date 2016

TNT Sets Dates for Rizzoli's Return, Major Crimes' 5-Episode 'Bonus' Arc

TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles will report back for duty on Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 9/8c, when Season 6 resumes with back-to-back episodes.

The remainder of Rizzoli‘s current run, another four episodes, will then air Tuesdays at 9.

The cabler also announced that Major Crimes‘ “bonus” Season 4 episodes — which series creator James Duff told TVLine will play out as a big five-episode arc — will begin unspooling Monday, Feb. 15 at 9 pm.

Major Crimes breaks for the winter after its Dec. 21 episode.

1. Boiler says:

Gee maybe a show someone will actually watch on TNT

2. BrittBrat says:

I hate when they return with only 4 episodes. Seems pointless!

• johnhelvete says:

Rizzoli is 6 episodes, 2 episode premiere plus the other 4 episodes. Major Crimes got an additional 5 episodes to extend the season to 23 episodes and will only be off the air for less than two months (Dec 21 to Feb 15).

3. Whatevah says:

Two of my faves…YAY for me.

4. Erica says:

Major Crimes has been on point this season!!!!

5. Maryann says:

Don’t watch these. Still missing Perception.

6. Barry says:

TNT Major Crimes cast is awaesome. Emmy neglected Lt. Provinza’s GW Bailey. Dialogue is fun. I watched Smallville repeats and Dallas 2.0. The only reason I watch TNT is Capt. Raydor and Company. “Buzz, are you recording this?”.

7. Barry says:

TNT Major Crimes cast is awesome. Emmy neglected Lt. Provinza’s GW Bailey. Dialogue is fun. I watched Smallville repeats and Dallas 2.0. The only reason I watch TNT is Capt. Raydor and Company. “Buzz, are you recording this?”.

8. Jennifer says:

I love Major Crimes. It is the best show on TNT. Thanks for the extra episodes this year. It needs to be renewed for Season 5 too!!!!

9. Janice Rawley says:

So depressed this show will be ending. It has been one of my favorite shows since it started. Would love to see it continue for a few more years.

10. ellen says:

I think that Rizzoli and Isles are one of the
    great shows that TNT has on television.
    The show has a mixture of humor, drama and excitement. Please keep the show on the television

11. char says:

Please keep Rizzoli & Isles on TV. Best show ever!!!

12. Gloria says:

We love both shows. Please leave them on.

13. G Dotson says:

This is the first time. I don’t understand why you would say I already said that.

14. Love both of these shows. Will be sorry to lose R&I. Only reason to watch TNT are these two shows–listening TNT?

15. SUSAN T CALISE says:

Maybe Netflix will pick up R&I so the people who have cable an Netflix can enjoy more R&I I know Netflix picks up series and makes more brings them back to life. That would be great . Fingers crossed .

16. Christine says:

I hardly watch TNT anymore because the network is cancelling awesome drama series like Rizzoli & Isles that have high viewer ratings. So basically what TNT is saying about the viewers is that it doesn’t matter what the viewers like, the network is going to put what they feel the viewers should watch. Not going to happen, not with so many different networks for the viewer to choose from. It’s just a real shame!

17. I think it is horrible that they are doing
    these cancellations on TNT. I love
    all the shows and if these shows are
    not on television any more, there will
    be nothing to watch. I think they have
    a good variety of shows, which the other
    stations don’t have. Please keep the
    shows that are on TNT with new episodes
    and please don’t cancel the shows

18. Sandra Geary says:

Rizzoli and Isles should NOT be cancelled. The stories are good, the acting is good ; eventhough it’s a crime show, it has its funny moments. I don’t understand how creepy, goury, zombie sows stay on. There are other age groups out there that should count other than the 19-49 demographic.