Amy Schumer 10 Most Fascinating People

Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People: Amy Schumer, Tracy Morgan and More — Who Should Be No. 1?

A Trainwreck of a comedienne, a Limitless man and a Saturday Night Live vet are all sharing space on Barbara Walters’ list of The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015.

The 90-minute special — airing Thursday, Dec. 17 at 9:30/8:30c on ABC — will feature Inside Amy Schumer mastermind Amy Schumer, actor/producer Bradley Cooper and comic Tracy Morgan.

Additional honorees include Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, mixed martial artist Ronda Rousey, ballerina Misty Copeland and fashion designer Donna Karan.

More names will be announced shortly, with the No. 1 Most Fascinating Person to be revealed during the broadcast.

Who do you think will top the list? Hit the comments with your guesses!

1. Al says:

How are Bradely Cooper and Tracy Morgan most fascinating in the world?!?!

#1 could I am will be with Trump, Clinton, Adele, Shonda Rhimes or Sandra Bullock

• Topsy Turvy says:

I think Cooper because of the success of American Sniper and Morgan because of the wreck and his recovery. I don’t have a problem with them. Some years the list has been more about ratings and kissing ass.

• Sara says:

I think it will be Caitlyn Jenner

2. Al says:

Feel like this list is so pointless now.

3. Chris says:

For better or worse, depending on your point of view, it’ll be Caitlin Jenner.

4. daviddavid says:

think it should be TRUMP! the surprise of the century!

5. BrightLight says:

Each year I think this is will be the year Barbara will just give up and name herself the most fascinating person of the year.

6. Larc says:

Barbara’s picks are sometimes barely interesting at all. People who are highly interesting are often too busy or otherwise disinclined to be on her cheesy show.

7. Yoko Ono says:

Define fascinating? Most talked about? Laughingstock? Most infamous? What a disgrace.

8. Rob says:

Adele could be on the list. I can see Shonda Rhimes on the list. I don’t think Trump will make it just because she already did a special 20/20 with him. Don’t count out Caitlyn Jenner.

9. David4 says:

What I think fascinating and what 20/20 thinks is fascinating are clearly not the same.

However… #feelthebern

10. Cori says:

Caitlyn Jenner will be her most fascinating.

11. iHeart says:

I don’t care as long as Donald Trump isn’t on the list, why do I have a feeling that #1 is going to be someone not mentioned here. Why do I have this sickening feeling that it could be Cait

12. Awesome to see Bernie Sanders! He needs more exposure.

Love Amy Schumer! I think Adele could be one of them too.

13. Lyn says:

That IMO is a pretty boring roster. A mixture of trash [Schumer], mediocre Tracey Morgan, overrated [Cooper] and niche and/or 14:59 [the rest]. Pass

14. Boon says:

Amy Schumer??… She wouldn’t even be the most interesting in an alcoholics anonymous meeting.. Pathetically mediocre, and a perfect example of the dumbed down liberal mentality that now encompasses this country.. And is placating the this self centered me centric generation..

15. arial2 says:

Given their friendship and his polling numbers, number one will obviously be Donald Trump. Narcissism and megalomania always add to the ratings.

16. bdeneris says:

Oh Barbara tell me it isn’t so…you of all people giving credibility to that offensive, disgusting sexist, Tracy Morgan. As a proud black woman I am trying to understand this. Surely you’ve seen too many episodes of 30 Rock and confused him with Tracy Jordan, where they hide his vulgar, graphic, crude “comedy” under a halo of sweetness. And you certainly haven’t been to his act…please, that’s the only way to justify how you could possibly give someone that embodies every negative black male stereotype our culture is desperate to reverse any more free publicity than his misogynistic, degrading, homophobic rants have already gotten him. Perhaps you consider him fascinating because a talentless person with a classless, mean-spirited and unfunny act could turn into a comedian worth millions…that actually may be fascinating or is depressing the word.

17. alice andie loneran says: