American Crime Story: Watch All-Star Cast Channel O.J. & Co. in First Trailer

“Nobody gets killed in Brentwood.”

Oh Marcia Clark, how wrong you were.

FX on Wednesday released the first official trailer for Ryan Murphy’s upcoming American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson, giving us our first glimpse of the trial of the century’s key players in action.

They’re all here, from Sarah Paulson as head prosecutor Clark to John Travolta as Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro to Selma Blair as a spot-on Kris Kardashian (later to be Jenner).

And, of course, there’s Cuba Gooding Jr. as the star-athlete-turned-alleged-murderer in question, whom we see both defiantly exclaiming, “You want to make this a black thing. Well, I’m not black, I’m O.J.,” and cowering in the backseat of the white Bronco during the infamous police chase.

American Crime Story premieres Tuesday, Feb. 2, on FX.

Press PLAY on the video above to watch the promo.

1. Sam says:

Holy wow this looks amazing! The cast is incredible. I cannot wait for this show.

2. Sam says:

Trailer looks very strong. Hopefully this show can get Emmys

3. Sam says:

Trailer looks strong. I can see some great acting. Ryan Murphy, don’t make this boring!

4. Julia says:

This looks fantastic.

5. johnhelvete says:

I might have to break my “I dont watch Ryan Murphy shows” rule, I must admit it does look good.

6. daviddavid says:

I well remember the trial … and, eve moreso when the verdict was announced.
    Don’t know if I want to see it all again … but, am intrigued. Can’t believe it’s on F/X.

• Tim says:

I’m with you. It does look good, but I remember living through it and the depressing outcome. I have no desire to “live” through it again.

7. Simon says:

Gawd I Love Connie Britton!!!!! This looks even better than I thought it would.

8. I’ve been dying for this to come on. Looking forward to February. OH, okay, I get it now – SWEEPS

9. liame says:

What video?

10. Lynne says:

Every decade has a ‘trial of the century’, this was my parents’ whereas Casey Anthony was mine. So I dont remember any of this, but its always intrigued me. Despite that this is Ryan Murphy (I dont care for any of the AHS sagas), the all star cast has drawn me in. Hope it lives up to the hype that will undoubtedly begin in the new year.

11. eckoweb says:

Baseado na tecnologia Tableless(Criação de páginas sem tabelas), curso foca no
    CSS tanto na formatação de conteúdo quanto
    na construção de layouts, seguindo as tendências mais atuais
    da INTERNET.

12. kitsunesaru says:

I don’t remember much but my mom told me she was helping out at my school either the day of the chase or the trial and the secretary was saying things like “the OJ is in the fridge” over the PA system to keep the teachers updated but the kids oblivious.
    The show looks pretty great so I’m excited to experience and actually understand things now haha

13. think they’ll do the right thing & change the verdict in guilty?
    so at least those poor people can at least fictional justice & the cops don’t look so incompetent

14. iHeart says:

holy smokes, everyone looks convincing in their roles (but why does John Travolta look more like Arnold Schwarzenegger(I can’t spell it)

15. lululime says:

Interested to see what other cases they will take on if it’s a success. I’ve always been fascinated by that Fatal Vision from 45 years ago.

16. Joey Padron says:

The trailer for the show looks good. I’ll check out the first episode.