The Fosters Season 4

The Fosters Renewed for Season 4

Stef and Lena’s ever-expanding brood can remain comfortable at Chez Foster for at least another year.

ABC Family — soon to be Freeform — announced on Monday that The Fosters has been renewed for a fourth season. The groundbreaking drama, now halfway through Season 3, returns with new episodes on Jan. 25 at 9/8c.

TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect The Fosters‘ renewal.

Your hopes for Season 4? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Mary says:

Be Callie is preggers.

• Anna says:

God, I hope not. They would be officially jumping the shark. Like what would they do with that pregnancy? Callie and Brandon, who are not only teenagers but now legally brother and sister, would raise the kid (without high school diplomas) as his/her own cousin?

• Simone says:

Even though I don’t want Callie to be boregnant with Brandon’s baby because she’s now bofically adopted but I have a funny feeling it may happen. Oh-oh… Steph and Lena will not be able to handle this.. I know Lena’s been though alot but I think she deserves to try for another r biological child(just not timothy’s, lol) My now favourite show and can t Wait until tomorrow night and glad to hear that there’s going to a 4th season:)

• Alexis says:

Me too i hope she is pregnant by Brandon i mean i don’t think u cn stay with a family when you slept with one of them and if they take her away they could still find a way to be together they’ve been through soo much together they deserve each other

• Lexi says:

Omg yesss please have her be pregnant

2. aph1976 says:

This is good news because i love The Fosters.

3. Happy cause I live the show but not suprised it’s Renee since its like#2 on ABCFamily.I want to know how many episodes.

4. Vermell McBride says:

I am so glad the show is coming back. I love that shaw!

5. matraupach says:

YaY! The best Monday since The Fosters summer finale ;)

Great news!

6. Lisa says:

So happy for this brave and important show. I hope it stays on for years. It deserves it

7. robandco says:

I’ve been catching up with the series and it is amazing. So much positivity. I am glad we’ll have a season 4!

8. wrstlgirl says:

Great but can we please get Callie adopted already so we can move on to other things. Three seasons now and it still hasn’t happened. This time around they will be all ready to move forward but she’ll come up preggers and so they won’t be able to make it happen, LOL!!!

9. John Davis says:

YEEEEES!!!

10. Ric says:

Is this show not on DVD? It’s so good. #jonner

11. pinky says:

Awesome news!

12. Mamasita says:

I’m so happy that the fosters are on for another season.

13. CeCe says:

Im so glad the show is coming back. I love this show. The only thing I do not like is the new Jesus. I do not like it when they switch up characters. I wish the old Jesus could have stayed.

14. Ed says:

Connor shouldn’t be going to his mothers. He is getting so entrenched in the family with Jude and already being a record breaking story line with two young gay personalities. You could really do some educating there and setting some role model. What a great opportunity!!

15. ramiyanna says:

Im on the last episode im so sad and NEEDS/HAS to be way more SEASONS EPISODES and Brallie needs to stay and Jonner and Jesus has to be in the show a lot more everyone has to be in show a lot. But I REALLY HOPE The Foster will have WAY MORE SEASONS there should be like 7 seasons or more I’m not kidding 2016 better have more of The Fosters Please

16. Karen says:

Im not sure if the adoption is final even though its official. I was guessing shes preggo too. If she is, shell prob lie and say that its someone elses or go live with her dad.

17. Railey churos says:

I want Brallie to happen, I know some will say it’s weird but it really happened (some people married their adopted brother/sister, even famous enough people)in real life more than once! I want something that gets exposed the secret between those two (a baby, maybe) I’m not supportive about teen’s pregnancy but it would be something I don’t now, exciting.

18. Lance says:

Bring back the real Jesus!

19. Mititelul Andreea says:

Sunt atât de bucurioasa sa începe și al patrulea sezon ( Sunt din România și mă uit cu plăcere la acest serial) :* :*

20. Alex says:

In 4 days I watched 52 episodes of season 1 and 2 and the first 10 episodes of season 3 waiting for the rest to air on Netflix love this show

21. Nancy M Ortiz-Beard says:

Thnk u for allowing a señior a comment w/o having to b on twitter, FB etc.
    I luv The Fosters! Great writing, music and actors!

Of course I am prejudice, as I am Nuyirican and Luv JLO!👍👌. I am 67.

22. Sparkles says:

When these the new Fosters came back

23. charlaine says:

please add a new episode with callie being pregnant and the baby is brandon’s.

24. Gram gram 1234 says:

So happy The Fosters have been renewed,love that show,why do we have a new Jesus

25. Trineshia Allen says:

PLEASW hurry with season 44444444444

26. Marissa Johnson says:

More Steph and Lena

27. Katie says:

BRING JAKE T. AUSTIN BACK!!!!!

28. krystal says:

I’m hoping that Callie and Brandon get together and Brandon moves in with his dad.

29. Gracie M. says:

I started watching the fosters on Netflix when I thought it sounded like a cool show! And now I am in love with it! And I think the actors are really good, my favorite actor is Gavin Macintosh! He is awesome!!

30. Hirma2233 says:

Where can u fine season 4 of this

• I hate dumb people says:

… Clearly there is no season four yet. This literally said that it has been renewed for season four. Meaning that they can start filming it now.

31. Yesenia says:

Is there a dat on when ‘the fosters’ season 4 will be released on netflix?

• Brallie5ever says:

… Clearly there is no season four yet. This literally said that it has been renewed for season four. Which will probably come back in June of 2016

32. Martha Lynne says:

Just found The Fosters and am having trouble with pulling myself away! Absolutely love it!
    There is so little that is good anymore on TV and to have found such a great drama on Netflex is so wonderful!! Keep it coming and well done all around…from the writing to the acting to just everything!!

33. Lexi says:

Yes you should make more I am so sad that Jack diead

34. Kennith says:

I really hope this Braliie garbage is finally over for good, I am so over it. I also do not want the writers to make Jude straight. Jude is such a good role model for gay teenagers.

35. Geri Louise says:

Callie has major, MAJOR issues that have destroyed the other people she’s around. She only wants the dudes that she’s pseudo related to and almost every single problem on the show is because of something stupid she did or coerced someone else into doing. It’s a toxic character in a cute package! Everyone keeps going after her and fixing all her messes and she’s just a wreck. With Brandon, the level he is on intellectually is so far behind the rest of the family that it’s ridiculous. They should recast and make his character like 14 to better fit the storylines.

36. Maquesha Croom says:

I want Connor and Jude to get back together as well as mat and Mariana

37. Pat warrenfeltz says:

I love the fosters. YODAY I was telling my children and they are going to start watching in Netflix. So happy it’s renewed for a 4th season. When will it hit Netflix?

38. dana says:

I would like to see more of Stef and Lena and more about their relationship there always putting the kids maybe they can go on a little get away.

39. Richard Lam says:

I hope The Foster’s is renewed with more seasons and cause what happen with Callie and it reveals the next episodes before it happens the fans of the fosters need to know what happened next so please don’t cancel the season 4 I hope you will regret everything when the last ending is revealed for what happens screw you.

40. Lexi says:

I still have hope for Brandon and callie

41. Lexi says:

I really hope Brandon and callie find a way to be together and that she’ll be preg

42. Gala says:

I am so glad that the fosters is coming back. I love this show it is getting better and better every season #1 show

43. Hsjdmd says:

I am so glad that Callie stood up to Justina because all she was, was troble. She just wanted to get money and I hope that Justina has to go to jail for getting jack killed

44. Terrie says:

FOSTERS Best show on TV period. Cannot wait for season 4! Keep it coming! I would watch all day every day if I could!

45. miranda says:

you said on the 18th make up my mind please

46. miranda says:

I love the fosters it is my favorite show ever who ever made the fosters out was a really smart guy who ever it was so thank you very much

47. miranda says:

They are a part of the family all ready

48. miranda says:

They are part of the family all ready