Teen Wolf: New Trailer Reveals the Other Argent Returning in Season 5B

Teen Wolf is going to hell in 2016.

MTV on Monday released a new trailer for the second half of the show’s fifth season, revealing a barrage of new threats for Scott and (what’s left of) his pack.

Not only do we get a few new clues about those mysterious “titans” we saw in the 5A finale, but the trailer also reveals which other Argent is coming back to the show. (Sorry, guys, it’s not Allison.)

Teen Wolf returns with new episodes on Tuesday — yes, Tuesday — Jan. 5 at 9/8c.

Hit PLAY on the trailer above, then drop a comment with your hopes/fears/thoughts for Season 5B.

1. Shaun says:

Scott needs a win badly….so terrible the writing was.

2. Television says:

Where the heck has Derek been?

3. Ditzy-D says:

Looking forward to January

4. Alrisha says:

I hope is better that the first part of the season. They need to fix Scoot. The character is awfully writing these past seasons.

5. Josh says:

This show was good for like a season and half…

6. Lola says:

Yeah. My Scott love has faded. His character has taken a major nose dive. No one could get me to doubt my lifelong best friend. Theo may be rotten but Scott was all too willing to believe the worst in Stiles. That’s unforgivable to me.

7. Luli says:

Who is the other Argent shown in the trailer? I didn’t recognize her/him.*
    **Sad it’s not Allison.

8. Mary Kate says:

So excited for this to come back! Lots of good stuff ahead it rooks like – Theo and Malia, Stiles rescuing Lydia (please let this be the season for Stydia) and HOPEFULLY the season Scott gets himself together. Scott, you’re not a teen wolf, you’re THE Teen Wolf, so can you please win a fight?? Not really excited about Kira’s return. I don’t dislike her character but don’t feel any sort of attachment either. Oh and please can we give less screen time to Parrish?

9. Charlotte says:

I can’t with some of y’all. 🙄

10. I really think its time for Scott to kill a bad guy/creature and actually show some strength in wolf form. I know he wants to save everything but this is getting ridiculous — all the billed up to his Alpha status and nothing to show for it.

11. Andi says:

I cant wait to see the season i think that scott will get all his friends back it will just take time and as they see him slowly losing his mind they will all come and stand by his side

12. NO ALLISON!!! WHY??!!!!???! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

13. Kathryn says:

Bring Allison back and she ends up with Scott and stiles and Lydia end up together too in series final

14. Kathryn says:

They better bring Allison back in season 6 and her and Scott get back together in the series final and stiles and Lydia or stiles and Derek bring Allison and Derek back now or I won’t watch it ever again

15. Kathryn says:

Allison and Scott are the endgame and stiles and Lydia or stiles and Derek bring Allison and Derek back now in season 5b