Shameless Season 6 Trailer: Is Debs Preggers or Not? Plus: Lip's New Path

The results are in, and Debbie is… well, you’re going to have to watch the first full length trailer for Season 6 of Shameless to find out if she’s expecting. (The smile and side glance when she hugs her sis seem a bit ambiguous, no?)

Meanwhile, Fiona and Lip ponder some interesting job prospects — but as with all things Gallagher, they come with complications. For Fi, that would be her boss Sean, who has now made his way into her bed. As for her brother, let’s just say his new career could involve a lot of tweed jackets.

Elsewhere in the sneak peek, Carl is back home after a stint in juvie and wonders, “What else did I miss?” Oh, so much, kid.

Shameless returns Sunday, Jan. 10, at 9/8c.

Press PLAY above to watch the preview, then hit the comments with your thoughts on what’s in store for the clan.

1. John Erickson says:

One of the best shows on television!

2. bwhit says:

Looks so good! I’m happy they seem to be exploring Sean and Fiona, hopefully Gus is gone (wasn’t a fan, he couldn’t hang with the Gallaghers). This show and the actors don’t get the recognition they deserve!

3. Amy says:

Might have to catch up on Shameless. Should I plough through season four and five or jump straight into season six?

• webly3 says:

Season four was phenomenal and season five was also very good. I’d recommend to watch both first.

• grass says:

From what I can see in the trailer, a lot of the storylines from season 5 will carry over into season 6. I don’t remember how much of what happened in season 4 relates to season 5, although I do remember that season 4 had a big Fiona arc that informs where she is in seasons 5 and 6.

• leah says:

I would say read about season 4 but watch season 5

4. Joey says:

There was far too little Mickey in that trailer, probably because there’s far too little Mickey in general this season, but at least Kev still brings the comedy. It still brings me back to him in season one, “Oh, I’m the a**hole? She’s the one who stole a baby!”

5. Lynne says:

I wish I had shotime so I dont need to wait til the seasons are released on dvd! Anyone wanna lend me their sign in so I can watch online?? Lol

6. DavidSask says:

Can’t f’n wait always appointment TV for me! Anyone know song in trailer?

7. Gg says:

What is the name of the song from season six trailer?