Exclusive
Law & Order SVU Tom Sizemore

SVU Sneak Peek: Benson Faces an Old Foe in Court — But Is He Innocent?

In tonight’s tense hour of Law & Order: SVU — really, when is this show not tense? — the past will come back to haunt Lt. Benson, and we’ve got your first look at the harrowing installment.

The episode (NBC, 9/8c) revisits a case from the drama’s 14th season, when Benson finally solved a child abduction that had tormented her for more than 10 years. In TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek, she once again comes face-to-face with the perp, Lewis Hodda (returning guest star Tom Sizemore), as he prepares to take a plea deal.

But, as you’ll see in the video below, the only person who isn’t on board with a guilty plea is Hodda himself.

Press PLAY to see the intense scene unfold, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. LindaD says:

YAWWWWWNNNNN

2. mooshki says:

This show was so much better before it came The Mariska Hour. Don’t get me wrong, I love her, but I miss when the L&Os were very deliberately not about the cops’ personal lives.

3. I gave this show a season (or maybe 2) past Stabler leaving and I couldn’t take it anymore. They changed the format of the show (not sure if they’ve gone back to it), and the new people were not enjoyable.

• Jeri says:

I really did not care for Stabler. He was always angry at everyone & treated his own family just as badly as the perps he went after. The show really improved once it did not have to deal with his anger issues. I like all the new people, big improvement in storylines and cast interaction. It deals with serious issues but everyone does not have to be on the verge of erupting & loss of control each episode. Just my opinion.

4. Dee says:

Wrapping up Manhattan vigil epi, I love this show, writers, actors, this season has really stepped up, I do like when they use all actors, barba is great in the courtroom. Mariska is SVU she is the heart and soul. Speaks for the victims!,Badass

5. Brad says:

I have enjoyed watching this show since I was 11 years old. I am 27 now and still enjoy each new episode. I miss the days of Elliot, Donald, and John, but Amanda, Rafael, and Dominik are awesome. I can’t vwait intil January :)

6. AK-an says:

This show promotes heinous crime. It should be taken off the air. The TV was muted but i looked up to see a severed leg, then an arm, then a woman’s head, being unwrappped for the investigators to view. This show should end!!! And it should never have started.