Arrow/Flash Crossover Promo: Vandal Savage Invades Star City, Hawkgirl Takes Flight & More Superhero Sights

Well, this looks super.

The CW has unveiled an extended promo for its upcoming Arrow/Flash crossover, which will set up the midseason spinoff DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

In the action-packed teaser, Malcolm warns Barry of Legends baddie Vandal Savage (played by Casper Crump), who crashes into — quite literally — Oliver and Felicity’s loft as he searches for Kendra.

Speaking of the winged gal, the trailer also offers up our first glimpse of Hawkgirl taking to the skies, as well as her other half, Hawkman (Falk Hentschel).

The two-night event kicks off with The Flash on Dec. 1 and concludes the following evening on Arrow.

1. Skittles&Bits says:

Uh, well I guess I have to watch the Arrow now. It’s been a while for me with that show. Fingers crossed for a good crossover!

2. Yaines says:

I would just like it on record how unbelievably excited I am for this crossover. I may well get a calendar and start marking off the next 13 days in red marker.

3. I love watching and reading abput this and I just can’t wait for legends of tomorrow top come out

4. pem says:

I’m excited for the crossover. Think it’ll be great.

5. Joey Padron says:

Good teaser for crossover episodes! So excited to see episodes next month!

6. John NYC says:

With my limited comic exposure I’ve no real idea about how this is going to go. Hawks? No clue. I expect that’s their ongoing challenge isn’t it? How to break out from the in-crowd (to gain the ratings to continue to be economically viable) while holding onto those in the know.

• autumndreamer76 says:

Don’t try to make sense of it, or figure it out – just sit back and enjoy it!

• John NYC says:

Yep, pretty much my approach to these shows, helps I’m free of all the Con expectations of a dyed in the wool comics aficionado.

• Well if you have Netflix, sit through the animated Justice League shows and realize why us nerds/geeks are excited for this! With the exception of Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern, this has a lot of the Justice League characters. I’m excited to see Hawk Girl :)

7. Bill says:

Can’t wait, looks good. Last years crossover was good and this looks even better

8. Luis says:

I’m sorry – does Oliver keep a Flash suit in the Arrowcave? For the odd crossover emergency. Cisco and HW really need to get to work on that ring!

9. Phoenix5634 says:

Vandal Savage is going to totally out-match the Arrow, he’s basically an immortal version with 4000 years (in the show) more training and experience. His only real threat is the Flash, and the hero’s all teaming up. Don’t think I didn’t notice what look like handcuffs on hawkgirl/ hawkman, trying to trick Savage? Lol. And those gauntlets the flash is wearing is a key lead-in to Legends of Tomorrow. I’m curious as to what abilities the “Nth” or whatever metal will have/ and what kind of immortality Savage possesses, if you know what I mean, like to what extent does his immortality go? I hope we see Barry throw lightening again just to test that lol.