Reign Francis Dies Ratings

Ratings: Reign Ticks Up to Hit Best Demo Number Since March

A consequential episode of The CW’s Reign this Friday drew 1.08 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, ticking up to hit its best numbers since Jan. 22 and March 12, respectively.

Leading out of that, Top Model (1 mil/0.3) was flat.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

CBS | Amazing Race (5.8 mil/1.1) and Hawaii Five-0 (8.4 mil/1.1) were steady, while Blue Bloods (10.3 mil/1.2) ticked down.

NBC | Leading out of an Undateable rerun (2.6 mil/0.6), Truth Be Told (2.1 mil/0.6) was steady. Grimm (3.6 mil/0.9) dipped to hit and tie series lows, while Dateline (3.6 mil/0.8) slipped 14 percent and two tenths.

ABC | Last Man Standing (7.5 mil/1.3) inched up, Dr. Ken (5.3 mil/1.2) and Shark Tank (6.2 mil/1.6 were steady and 20/20 (5.1 mil/1.2) dipped a tenth.

FOX | MasterChef Junior (3.8 mil/1.2) dipped 9 percent and a tenth, while World’s Funniest (2.3 mil/0.8) was flat.

1. cj says:

I am pissed off that Francis died. Between the bombings in France and watching reign I was utterly depressed. I am done watching the show. Dumb move reign.

• lastfrontier84 says:

Thanks for the spoiler! 😠

• Shaun says:

It’s History….they have to follow it at least somewhat.Stop spoiling things too,it’s rude to others.

• Bring Francis back says:

Your an idiot. The creators announced this in october. Look it up. Plus your not looking for spoilers why are you on this website… Mary gets her head chopped off by Elizabeth also a bit later on still wanna watch? Look that up too it’s true.

History is written by the victors. For all we know Francis could’ve died by studs at the age of 30 if that’s what the reagent wanted recorded there us the Grey area writers play with, things not said and things that could be untrue. They could.make Francis debut as a ghost to help Mary throughout the series before her beheading they will not though and that’s why sadly I Wil not watch it either any loner.

• MFL says:

What are you? 12…just bcoz Frary s no more..you stop watching the show..anyway Bye!

• Savannah says:

Right i am done watching it to I only watched I lt because of mart an francis I’m very heart broken I wanted them tok have babies

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Really bummed that Undateable Live had to be “postponed” due to the attack in Paris, France.

3. Shaun says:

Argh,poor Grimm.It’s been pretty good this season so far.Hope it rebounds next week.

4. MFL says:

Yay Reign, that was an amazing Reign episode..it will be interesting to see what happens from here on…

5. ninergrl6 says:

I hope those Reign viewers weren’t just tuning in for a “last hurrah” and they stick around long term. I’m really curious/excited to see where the show goes from here. Scotland? I love this show SO MUCH, but even for a die hard fan like me it’s difficult to tune in live at 8 pm on Fridays.

6. lola says:

I’m done with reign.

7. Helen says:

No longer a fan, after they killed Francis.

8. Cherry says:

No longer a fan for reign after Francis died. Could they make Francis debut as a ghost to accompany with Mary (like Henry in Season 2) or another role with the similar appreance in the following eps.? If so, I will continue to watch….

9. JAYLEEN says:

Though, I knew it was coming I still wasn’t prepared!! I’m so heartbrokened that King Francis had to die. Their love was so Epic!! Such a Beautiful Character. Please allow him to appear as a Ghost!