Exclusive

Blue Bloods Sneak Peek: Is Danny and Linda's Marriage in Trouble?

Tonight on Blue Bloods (CBS, 10/9c), Linda has a seemingly simple request for her husband Danny — but will he come through for her?

As seen in the sneak peek above, Linda (played by Amy Carlson) is still suffering from PTSD as the result of her shooting, though therapy sessions have helped. But now her therapist wants to meet with Danny (Donnie Wahlberg), a prospect he’s not immediately keen on. Will he come around?

This may be only the tip of the iceberg, however, for the marrieds, who later in the episode are threatened by a serial killer Danny has been unable to apprehend, all ultimately shining a spotlight on the current state of the Reagan marriage.

Elsewhere, Jamie challenges his superior officer (guest star AJ Buckley, CSI: NY) during a hostage situation.

Want more scoop on Blue Bloods, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Sam says:

I love Blue Bloods. This show has been solid for CBS on Friday night. It continuously tops the demo for the network and brings in more viewers than anything else airing Fridays. I hope this show keeps going and going.

2. peterwdawson says:

Well it’s Blue Bloods, where Danny systematically gets away with being a lousier and lousier cop and only when a really lame villain shows up does he get any kind of comeuppance, and when that happens its incredibly unsatisfying. So if the villain sucks, marriage will probably be in trouble.

3. smartysenior says:

Consistently great show with strong plots and an ensemble cast that works. Danny being obtuse has always worked, the rest of his family is smarter but his heart is in the right place. I usually just FF during the Danny’s chasing or fighting someone section since it’s predictable but otherwise love this show.

4. shar says:

I love this show and Hawaii 5-0. All of the characters are great. I hope whatever is going on can be resolved.

5. The whole season has been showing us a growing rift between the two. I would be pretty surprised if they ended up splitting though.

6. Judy Kawiecki says:

Who is actress playing Linda’s shrink on 11/13/15 Blue Bloods?

7. Who played the therapist on blue blood Friday November 13, 2015

8. Bill says:

Like the show but maybe it’s just me… Linda is annoying. If they get divorced and she’s never on the show again then oh well

• mary says:

I would be surprised if they divorced. The Reagans have always stressed family, and being Catholic. I would hope they would keep in character and find a way to work on their marriage and come through stronger.

9. Sonya rolfson says:

I love the show, but they appear to be people who need liquor to cope. How about telling them to cut out tge drinking. Try orange juuce or milk sometimes!!

• Penny says:

I can’t believe that Sonya said ‘they need liquor t cope’….where have you been hiding all your life. People do drink wine with meals, and an after dinner ‘shot’ of bourbon in not a coping mechanism….it is what many people do….grow up !

• Karen says:

Hey, as someone who is Irish, that’s what a lot of Irish folks do, have a glass or wine and even a good shot ob “the Irish.”

10. Danita Allen says:

As she is a major actor in the show, why is her name not included in the cast line up at the beginning of each show. I think both she & Sami Gayle’s names should be added to the cast at the beginning of the shows!!!! They’ve earned it! Each are excellent in their roles & contribute substantially to the show!

• New Kids says:

I can’t stand Linda. She can’t act and there is no chemistry between her and Danny. In real life he has a hot and bubbly wife. It’s not believable that they’d be married. They should just make some stuff up like she was a robot all along, just get rid of her.

11. D. A. says:

I just started watching Blue Bloods, found it by as side t when my box went out & came back on ion channel & “blue bloods” was on. Have been watching it since. Love it. Keep it going.