Real Housewives Of Potomac

Real Housewives of Potomac and Dallas Coming in 2016 — Watch Trailer

Five years after striking out with The Real Housewives of D.C., Bravo has found crazier more fertile soil in a nearby locale.

The network on Wednesday announced The Real Housewives of Potomac, premiering Jan. 17 at 9/8c, which will follow a new group of ladies as they navigate the treacherous social waters of Maryland’s “best kept secret.” You can meet — and immediately begin fearing — the Potomac cast in the trailer here.

Additionally, 2016 will welcome The Real Housewives of Dallas into the Bravo family.

Do you see yourself tuning into either new Real Housewives show? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Phillip says:

Is this a joke? Like, The Real Housewives of Westeros?

2. Nope, we are so over all of these shows! Enough Bravo!

3. Luvreality2 says:

From a Bravo addict, Absolutely Not! Whenever I see sisters with money acting like they’re better than other sisters it’s a Major turn off.. Too much hate in the world already.

4. c-mo says:

I feel so lucky to live in a city that doesn’t have a “Real Housewives of” affiliation!!!

5. Butters says:

Living in a neighborhood next to Potomac this is not going to go over very well. These ladies are most likely new money for that neighborhood and I am going to question how many of them actually live in Potomac and not North Potomac. There is a big difference.

• PL says:

They might even be in *gasp* Gaithersburg or Rockville. The boundary lines between those suburbs are ridiculously confusing.

6. Sandra says:

I would watch it and star in it I am born and raise D Town fitness if you put a lot of Dallas women together the drama will be fire it’s real in Dallas Texas

7. Shamekia Washington says:

Have they already selected the ladies that will be In the Dallas episode

8. Maxx says:

Why does Bravo always have to segregate casts. Its 2015. Are there no group of friends that are black, white, Hispanic, Asian etc? This looks like more racial stereotypes and catty weave pulling women. DC is very black and had a mostly white cast. Now they’re going to the suburbs. I used to live in Potomac & Rockville… Maybe things have changed but never saw people like these. Looks like they’ll be trying to imitate Atlanta. Surprised they didn’t go to Chicago.. That always seemed like a likely city

9. Natalie says:

Yes I live in Dallas I am interested in the people that will be on the real house wives in Dallas. It should be different!!

10. Can’t wait need to recruit me I would make a good candidate.

11. Donna says:

Why r these lady’s cutting down the poor for