Arrow Flash Crossover Photo

Arrow/Flash Crossover 'Team Photo' Revealed — Who All Made the Cut?

This winter’s Arrow/Flash (aka #Flarrow) crossover event will be more super than ever, as seen in the “team photo” shared on Twitter by executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

Airing Tuesday, Dec. 1 and Wednesday, Dec. 2, this year’s Flash/Arrow mash-up will fold in both Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl and Carter Hall/Hawkman (played by Ciara Renee and Falk Hentschel), who are fated to segue over to The CW’s DC’s Legends of Tomorrow spinoff series at midseason.

Renee’s Kendra Saunders thus far has appeared twice on The Flash, in its Season 1 finale and somewhat more prominently in the Nov. 3 episode.

Joining Renee and Hetschel on Legends of Tomorrow will be Brandon Routh (Arrow‘s Ray/The Atom), Caity Lotz (as Sara Lance/White Canary), Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell (as Captain Cold and Heat Wave), The Flash‘s Victor Garber, newcomer Franz Drameh and Doctor Who alum Arthur Darvill (as time traveler Rip Hunter).

1. Noka says:

But I see the Hawk people there. Arent they from Legends of Tomorrow by any chance? So it will be Legends of Tomorrow/Flash/ Arrow crossover then?

2. Karen says:

laurel is the worst

3. lesigh says:

This episode seems like it’s going to be over crowded with masks and stunts. And yes it’s a superhero show so those two things are expected, but you also need to balance it out with the non-masked characters and the relationships and emotional beats otherwise you might as well just watch WWE.

I loved last year’s crossover, but this year’s seems less exciting due to the 10+ masked characters all needing to be included, leaving little room for anything or anyone else.

• spindae2 says:

From some spoliery pics I saw and rumors going through the verse,there will be plenty emotional development. Don’t U worry ;-)

• Will says:

dude it hasn’t even aired yet! maybe this is just one scene where they are all there in costumes.. who knows until you watch.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Meanwhile, I’m all “10 masked heroes and stunts? Sign me up!”

• ninamags says:

Right? Why the insistence of “relationships” and “emotions” on a superhero show?

That’s not why I tune in. Give me butt-kicking and action all the time.

• herman1959 says:

Whatever, I’m just hoping for more West family drama. BTW Matt, what’s the story behind the new pic?

• Jake says:

I agree with you all..Who needs all that emotional drama crap. It’s exactly what ruined Charmed when it was on…The show went to much into the sisters lives and getting married blah blah blah…I wanted to see them kick ass…I hope that happens on this crossover.

• Noka says:

What are the 10 masked heroes who will appear on the crossover??

• sil says:

One picture doesn’t tell the stories of that episode, yet, to be seen. You must be clarovoyant to assume that. Arrow is a vehicle to start new shows. The new characters have to get their start somewhere. Might as well be I a crossover episode.

• lesigh says:

Considering the only spoilers that have come out for this episode (and there have been multiple, including some from Stephen Amell himself) say that it is going to be all superheroes. Amell even said something about how it is more like a superhero movie than the usual show.

Arrow shouldn’t be just a vehicle to start new shows. That wasn’t the show I singed up for, and it is not a show I am interested in watching. I want character beats, and emotional moments- otherwise I have zero interest in a show. And watching for emotional or relationship reasons isn’t dumb or silly or whatever. You can watch a show for whatever reasons you want. You want all action all of the time? Sweet, then I am sure you will love this episode, but that is not an episode or a show I am interested in watching and that’s fine.

4. Z says:

That Hawkman costume looks like it was rescued from the Smallville storage closet.

5. JenJ says:

Love the idea, but I’m sorry, Diggle really got short-changed when they handed out the helmets. Can someone please talk to Cisco????

6. courtney says:

Looks so great. I hope for some Flash/Black Canary scenes.

7. Wordsmith says:

Can we talk about Barry’s gloves in that picture? What do we imagine the story is there?

8. Blah says:

The writers know that Sarah is alive right? Surely if you were trying to introduce a new show you would try and include as many of the new shows characters as possible.

Also I love that arrow/flash is going full power rangers with their crossover. Now if they ever decided to do a suiting up montage set to cheesy metal music. That would be great

9. marco says:

still don’t know what is up with that helmet on diggles head? And I hate the whole Atom in a version of Iron Man’s suit. The Atom is a great scientist who shrinks. That was awesome in the comics. no need for what they’ve turned him into.

10. Ray says:

These crossovers annoy me so much. I just caught up with Arrow, have not had time for this season of Flash… Unless I resume Flash I know I will be missing key parts of the story and may only get the tail end of a two-parter.

• Mike R. says:

If last season is any indication, you should be able watch just one part and not miss out on much. I mean last season the only thread that you may have missed was that Oliver unknowingly bumped into the father of his child but noting as of yet has come of that story. However this season with LOT things could be different. Or you can just watch that one episode of The Flash, I mean my sister does not watch Arrow and was not confused when she watch the second part of last years two parter.

Crossovers happen and more people enjoy them than are annoyed so they are bound to happen.

• herman1959 says:

Actually, the EPs have stated that this year the crossover will be different, it will be a true 2-part story. My advice is to watch The Flash next week and catch up of with the previous episodes later. There aren’t that many; maybe you can binge on the weekends.

• Annie says:

Then catch up. Or wait and watch the show later. I’m glad the writers of both shows keep the show’s connected; I like when my shows demand something from my time and attention. It’s super easy to fall behind on one show, let alone two (I just caught up with both shows last week actually), but it’s worth it.

11. Frank Visage says:

When I first heard Hawkgirl was going to appear I was really excited to see Shayera. Bit of a bummer but still, they’ve done a pretty good job with character development so far. I’ve been watching since day one, so it’s not like I’m going to tune out over that.

12. Liz says:

This looks like it’s gonna be all style, no substance. Too much reliance on masks. I’ll be glad when this crossover set-up is over and done with finally.

13. Leah says:

wheres sara? Is she not in the crossover or just not in the flash half of it.

14. Joey Padron says:

Good photo. Excited to see crossover episodes, loved last year’s episodes!