Exclusive

Wicked City Cliffhanger: Watch Tuesday's Wild Resolution Now

In addition to harboring a bit of a sadistic streak, Betty Beaumontaine (Erika Christensen) is also quite the sprinter — a fact confirmed during the opening minutes of this week’s Wicked City (which, as luck would have it, is exclusively embedded above).

Tuesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) picks up mere seconds after last week’s cliffhanger and finds Betty— fearing serial-killer “boyfriend” Kent (Ed Westwick) will do to her what he just did to poor Mallory — frantically racing away from the scene of the crime. Kent gives chase and eventually catches up to his prey and, well, let’s just say their date night comes to a somewhat awkward conclusion. Press PLAY above and you’ll see what I mean.

1. wrstlgirl says:

I’ve only seen the pilot but I really liked it. Hopefully I can get caught up this week :-)

2. The Beach says:

I like the “feel” of this show. Sorry to hear the ratings have been so bad…hope it sticks around.

3. Beth says:

I want to love it bc I love Ed Westwick, but after 2 eps, I think I’m done.

4. Isa says:

Wow, I actually loved the clip and left me wanting more. I am so here for Ed but I am so intrigued by Betty.

5. Wooster182 says:

This show really relies on the chemistry of Betty and Kent. They are of course twisted but also hypnotic.

6. Lisa Davis says:

Im totally addicted and anxious to see where it’s going. Love the writing and the cast. If this show was on FX it would be a whole different story. Im glad ABC took a bold chance and put it on their air. Im in.

7. lesa says:

Loved the first two episodes and this clip going between Betty being hunted and talking to her kids is really intriguing. Love the dynamic between Betty and Kent. Hope ABC keep the show on to finish the season. It’s such a different, dark show and each week the drama goes up a notch. Ed and Erika are amazing together and they make me totally forget about their characters from their last shows they were in.

8. Audrey WB says:

I love this show. The cast, the characters, the directing, the twists, the soundtrack, B&C type of SL, everything is intreguing for me and I hope it sticks so that we can watch the whole season! Can’t wait for the new episode! Ed is a killer for sure <3

9. candy says:

I didn’t see anything wrong with the show I liked how creative it was