Pretty Little Liars Season 6B: Is Toby Punching Caleb in This New Promo?

Just when we think we have a grasp on what to expect when Pretty Little Liars jumps five years into the future this January, along comes another trailer to remind us how truly unprepared we are.

ABC Family over the weekend released an updated look at Season 6B (returning Jan. 12 at 8/7c) with several must-discuss additions, most of which revolve around Caleb.

For starters: Who is he sleeping with at the 0:13 mark? And why is Toby punching him at 0:17? (If that’s really him.) Do I dare make the leap that a Caleb-Spencer hookup could be in the cards? (Too late, I just did.)

OK, enough questions from me. Hit PLAY on the teaser above, then drop a comment with your thoughts and fears.

1. Wooster182 says:

I’ve had a feeling for a long time this might happen. They’ve always had an underlying chemistry and Spencer has some boundary issues. Lol.

I’m not happy about the hookup but I’m sure as heck going to rewatch him pull up his jeans like 50 times. Haha.

2. Annie says:

How do we know it´s Caleb in 0.13??????

3. Cas says:

Not gonna lie, I like this idea. I love Caleb and Hanna together and Spencer and Toby together. But if they aren’t together I can totally see Caleb and Spencer hooking up.

• PERRA2002 says:

A VER HIJA DE LA RE MIL PUTA ; POR COMENTARIOS COMO EL TUYO VAMOS A LOGRAR QUE NO HAYA NI SPOBY NI HALEB Y ESO NADIEN LO QUIERE, ENTONCES PODES IR CERRANDO BIEN EL OJETE O TE LO VOY A CERRAR YO DE UNA TROMPADA OK? SPOBY FOREVER😍
      P.D : TENES UN RETRASO Y UNA DEFICIENCIANMENTAL , GORDA.

4. shelton23236 says:

Well I don’t know who celeb was sleeping with but if you freeze it when calebs getting punched you can tell that it’s not toby. The guy who punches caleb is Hannas new boyfriend.

• wooster182 says:

I freeze framed it for about 3 different shots and that looks like Toby. It also looks like Spencer’s standing next to them in her kitchen.

• shelton23236 says:

Yea I went back and looked again to and saw that. I don’t know why celeb would be sleeping with Spencers though.it looks like None of the couples are the same. Hannas engaged to ajother guy spencers sleeping with caleb and aria isnt with ezra. Ezra is flipping out on the girls for some weird reason. This season is gonna be crazy.

• Rúna ösp unnsteinsdóttir says:

helo me end a……. a kill jú from A

5. Jooshua says:

I’d be so happy for a Spencer/Caleb relationship. Their friendship was one of my favorite parts of the show, and I’d love to see their chemistry work in a relationship.

6. I would personally right hook Spencer and left hook Caleb if that happened. Spencer is my second favorite liar, but she needs to STOP. Hanna is the first. I do not care if Haleb not together. You do not touch your best friends ex-boyfriends. Ew.

7. Beth says:

I think it’s Dean, Spencer’s sober buddy.

8. Prithvi says:

I can see Caleb and Spencer together as long as Spanna is intact. Since Hanna is engaged to someone else they may be friends still but Spaleb shouldn’t happen at the cost of Spanna
    Spaleb kinda sounds good

9. sydney says:

I love haleb and spoby so much but if I can’t have them I am happy for spaleb as long as caleb didn’t break hannas heart. If he did then what the heck is Spencer doing with one of her best friends ex-boyfriends

10. Fsmith23 says:

I think that would be so terrible if they did that, this isn’t that kind of show. I feel like all of the couples have a deep connection. It’s not like One Tree Hill (which is also amazing) where they just flop around the couples all the time. I feel like it’d be too soap-opray to pull in pll. All the couples have been through waaaay to much intense stuff together to just switch them around like that. I feel like it’d be a cheap shot to get more views honestly.

11. ishaniisga says:

nooooooooooooo bring haleb back!! I can’t even think of spencer and caleb being together :( #halebforever

12. Michael says:

I think it’s possible they hooked up over the break, but then again I saw Spencer and Toby share some interesting sequences. I find it hard to believe they would just switch the couples after shipping them so hard for so long. Also, it didn’t look like Toby that punched Caleb, but guess we’ll have to find out

13. Danessa says:

I really hope they don’t make that story. Caleb was very helpful to the girls all throughout the whole A thing so its no surprise that he is good friends with the other girls too. But hooking up with Spencer, really? I don’t think Spencer would risk her friendship with Hanna to hook up with Caleb and Caleb wasn’t just any ex boyfriend of Hannas. He risked his own life to protect her(and the girls) and he took a job in NY to help her pay for college. Thats why I think its weird that the writers went with breaking them up and having her come back in just 5 short years engaged to someone else.

Also how come they made it seem they hadn’t seen each other in 5 years, have they never heard of winter or summer break?

14. kirstelz says:

Pretty pathetic that Spencer would be with Caleb. If they become serious, I’m done with the show. Just annoys me actually that Spencer could possibly be that disgustingly desperate. ew.

15. Gianna says:

Me and my friends totally think Toby punched Caleb because of Spencer. Like seriously because they spent some time together over seas some feelings may have developed. It was sooooo over Spencer. I think Toby still has feelings for Spencer.

16. Bob says says:

It is caleb and spencer in the sex scene cause u can see it is the same sheets as in Spencer’s barn then u see caleb pulling up his pants in Spencer’s barn. I ship spaleb I have never really liked Hannah and caleb I personally think they should keep Hannah with Jordan and keep caleb and spencer.

17. antonella says:

para matar a charlotte nunca apacion no apacion sospechosos asesino de charlotte confimada Aria is A confimada Alison gemela