Quotes of the Week: Jane the Virgin, Supergirl, Once, Undateable and More

While the highly-controversial episode of a certain sketch comedy program served up more “yuck!” than yuks, 22 other shows came prepared to trump their competition, and earned a spot in TVLine’s coveted Quotes of the Week.

This time around, we’ve got a flatulent #ThrowbackThursday courtesy of The Big Bang Theory, a Veronica Mars reference on iZombie, the last of Bill Cosby’s fanbase on Fresh Off the Boat and so much more.

Check out the gallery below – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. JM says:

Thanks for posting the ‘Merlin’s voicemail’ line by Regina!!

2. JM says:

As someone who is currently binge-watching ‘The Wire’ (a GREAT show BTW), I especially enjoyed the ‘Supernatural’ quote.

3. LADY_in_MD says:

Is there any line that Rogelio says that isn’t funny? I love how well Jamie Camil plays him

4. Ann J says:

Hook, Charming and Merlin!!

5. Mr. Tran K says:

Hope there’s going to be a quote from 2BG next week when the sitcom returns Thursday.

6. Datya says:

You forgot Tatsu in the list of “beautiful women from Oliver’s past”…

7. Nick says:

No Doctor Who, seriously ? That quote was Peter Capaldi’s defining moment as the Doctor!

8. CourtTV says:

Love the Veronica Mars shoutout in iZombie.

9. Drew says:

What wardrobe person thought it would be a good idea to give Calista Flockhart a dress that made her look even thinner?
    And is it me, or do the cameras blur a little every time she is on screen? It’s like she is in a perpetual flashback.
    Selina’s slap line on Gotham was great.

• Curly Girly says:

No, its probably in her contract to “blur” her when she’s on screen. I mean, how old is she and not a wrinkle in site!!

10. elmstreetchild says:

My favorite of the week was in the flash. When Barry was making an excuse about why he couldn’t go out. “I have some science stuff I have to science the stuff out of.”

11. gothgirl898 says:

seriously, no doctor who! all those scenes with both osgoods, while not many, were so good, it needs mention. i mean please no mention of which Osgood are you, zygon or human. and yet she doesn’t say which she is because she is technically both. am i correct?

12. Kim R says:

James Spader! He doesn’t have to say anything and he acts his face off. :)

13. Stacy says:

Mom for the win!

14. Lily says:

I think SHIELD had some especially good lines this week. My personal favorite;

“If your girlfriend’s ex wants to fly in from Pheonix, you don’t buy him a plane ticket.”

“That sounds oddly specific.”

15. Felicity’s line was hilarious. LOL I literally laughed out loud when she said it.

16. ninergrl6 says:

There were so many great lines on iZombie this weekend, I don’t know how you narrowed it down. I’m partial to Major’s “Why didn’t the Seahawks just give the ball to Marshawn?” lol

17. Lizzie says:

How did you not include the Constantine jab at NBC on arrow!

18. Annabelle says:

I can’t get through this slideshow without it redirecting me to the App Store for candy crush. Is it just me? I gave up by the 4th quote. This kind of stuff has been happening to me a lot here. I am giving up on tvline I think.

19. arial2 says:

Finally, a Blacklist quote! Thanks, guys. It’s not only the material, but Red’s delivery is so wonderful and perfectly timed. James Spader keeps a sometimes gruesome show from going over the line with his comedic interjections.