Exclusive

Major Crimes Sneak Peek: Jack Is Back and Acting Like a... 'Grand Imbécile'

What’s the French word for “blowhard”?

Major Crimes‘ Jack Raydor (returning guest star Tom Berenger) may know, given what he overshares in this sneak peek from the next episode of the TNT drama (airing Monday at 9/8c).

In the episode “Blackout,” Sharon’s ex resurfaces to defend a man who is attempting to withdraw a confession in the murder of his wife. In the clip above, Jack struts into Sharon’s office to deliver evidence that, in his mind, spells acquittal.

Oh, if only he stopped there, though. Rather, he drones on and on in some clumsy bid to, what, make Sharon lament “the one that got away”? Press play and roll your eyes along with Sharon!

Want more scoop on Major Crimes, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Rhonda says:

Love it – thanks for sharing.

2. what a jerk indeed! Hobbs is right about that! Now I’m very excited about the next week episode! Thank so much for posting this!

3. kate04us2 says:

So much love for this! I absolutely can’t wait for Monday and another round of Raydor vs. Raydor! Thank you so much for sharing!

4. Matt, you always provide the most interesting info! Thanks, mate!!!

5. Morgan says:

Wow. I have always loved the interactions between Sharon and Jack, and this looks like it will surely not disappoint!!

6. Grand Imbécile is not enough! I’m LOOKING FORWARD this episode. Why is just Friday????????
    Thanks a lot for this!

7. Mary says:

Oh my god that was incredible! Thank you for sharing it with us. Jack is such an idiot…

8. Whatevah says:

I love Major Crimes. Thanks for the preview!

9. AP says:

LOVE THIS SNEAK PEEK! Thank you so much!

10. Evelyn David says:

Major Crimes is a wonderful drama – great characters! Loving the “Shandy” romance and can’t wait to see “Jack’s” reaction when he finds out. Isn’t it time for TNT to renew this show for a 5th Season?

11. Jules says:

Oh Jack. Haven’t you annoyed/hurt/betrayed Sharon enough already? Time to vanish from her life for good! But then we wouldn’t see Mary McDonnell and Tom Berenger being great on screen together and that would be a shame! Cannot wait to see them argue and cannot wait to see a Andy/Jack confrontation. Hope we’ll get one? And pls let it be Provenza who tells Jack that Andy is living with Sharon now. Another cute Shandy scene would be nice too… Can’t help it. I ship em like crazy xD

12. Jules says:

Oh and one more thing: SHARON’S HAIR

13. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

oh please! LADY BOSSSSS Raydor don’t have time for his sh*ty antics. She got crimes to solve/shady people to throw in jail!!!! LOL. Can’t wait for Monday.

14. JuluiaJ. says:

I always enjoy seeing Tom Berenger . I find Jack Raydor far more interesting than the “Shandy” romance.

15. Bárbara Godoi says:

OMG, I love to hate Jack, hahahah. Always good storylines when he is around!!! He is a jerk, for sure, Andrea is right… can’t wait to see his reaction to Shandy!!!!!!!

16. ProfTweety says:

Thanks, Matt, for this wonderful sneak peek! Always a joy to see Mr Beringer as Jack interacting with Sharon and Andy. He is being a jerk as usual; trying to toy with her emotions (useless attempt there). I am very excited to see this episode as Jack blows through making more enemies.

17. poppy says:

Love this sneak peek! Looks like this is going to be one crazy good episode but then I expect nothing less from Major Crimes. It is about time the show was renewed for S5.

18. Ricky23 says:

Have always loved Tom Berenger since If Tomorrow Comes…

19. Thank you! I can’t wait until Monday to see the entire episode!

20. Stacy says:

I hate Jack. That said, I love watching Mary McDonnell play Sharon’s reaction to him. Seriously, if MM is half as measured as some of her characters, I vote for her as President in 2016.

21. Weno says:

Thank you for sharing God Jack is such an asshole. Can’t wait till he finds out about Our SliverFox Andy with Sharon 👍👍

22. Cant wait! Originally hoped they’d reconcile but he certainly is an oaf.

23. arial2 says:

Sharon Raydor may be a great detective and team leader, but her romantic choices have been and continue to be very poor. But real life is often that way, whether it be a male or female leader.

24. I sure hope Tom Berenger guest stars in Major Crimes in season 5. I really like him. He is a very good actor. He adds a lot to any story.