Exclusive
Lucifer Poster Fox

Lucifer Is (Literally) 'Hot as Hell' in Fox Drama's First Official Poster

Some puns are too good to avoid, especially when you’re dealing with the Devil.

TVLine has an exclusive first look at the poster for Fox’s Lucifer, premiering in early 2016, in which Tom Ellis (Rush) portrays the underworld’s most important V.I.P., hence the “hot as hell” tagline — and, you know, the devil horns.

Ripped from the world of DC Comics, Lucifer picks up with the show’s titular antihero growing bored of his position as “Lord of hell,” ditching his home for an even hotter locale: Los Angeles, where he starts a new life as the owner of a nightclub.

Check out the full poster below, then drop a comment with your thoughts.

Lucifer Poster Fox

1. Joan says:

Such a bland poster.

• @MiraLandWrites says:

At least they’re upfront about the fact that they’re totally selling this on the fact that Tom Ellis is ridiculously good-looking. I could have gone for Lauren German in the poster, though. :( This show looks like so much fun.

2. Julia says:

Should have debuted in the fall to catch people around Halloween…the poster isn’t exciting.

3. Mr. Tran K says:

PASS on Lucifer :-(

4. wrstlgirl says:

Great cast. I loved Ellis on Rush. Hope McCord’s character stays dead :-)

• Ian says:

Aww, I like Annalynne. Im surprised she hasnt had a regular gig since 90210.

Ive seen the pilot for Lucifer though. Tom makes the show, and for him I’ll give it half a chance.

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m sure she’s a great person but as an actor I just can’t. Seems to me Ellis is perfect for this role. Haven’t seen the pilot but I’ve watched some clips on youtube and it looks really fun.

• trainwreck says:

Annalyne McCord was the only reason i stuck around with 90210. Whether she was being the annoying brat or when she was given actually meaningful storylines – she delivered as a performer!

5. Saw the pilot and the cast at Comic Con. This show looks really fun and Tom Ellis is great as Lucifer. Cant wait

6. Ray says:

Lucifer is just another procedural with a twist. Failure is imminent.

7. Ray says:

Comments not posting again. Argh!

8. Kate says:

I read like quick reviews of a showing of this and Containment and most of the audience liked this one a lot, but I’m not sure how much of that might have been influenced by they went in with perhaps lower expectations of this show than they did of Containment, which most found to be ridiculous. The worst I heard about this was that under its fancy dressing, isn’t it just a retread of a lot of Fox shows, like their search for the replacement for House, but here with a like, we can do a DC show too!

9. Marissa says:

In the top picture he looks very much like Mark-Paul Gosselaar to me.

10. MichaelS says:

Why such vapid crap? Read this script. Draining. Drainage. Slick writing but soulless and shallow. Californication and this? A fantasy world where intimacy and real love is scarce and objectification and loose hook ups are glorified. Boring and too easy.

11. zac says:

I’m excited for this. But it’s on Fox which hasnt been that successful with shows like this.

• prish says:

That’s why we have to watch and enjoy what we can get, i.e. Almost Human, Believe, Breaking In, Benched, Chaos, Common Law, Cupid, Detroit 1-8-7, Eli Stone, Flash Forward, Alphas, Human Target, Ironside, Journeyman, Lie To Me, Life, Life on Mars, Mind Games, My Own Worst Enemy, Pushing Daisies, Terra Nova, Terriers, The Cape, The Glades, The Good Guys, The Neighbors, The Reaper, The Unusuals, and Trophy Wife, to name a few.

12. Joey Padron says:

Pretty good poster. Excited to see the show in January, the trailer for the show looks good. Happy the show will be pair with Gotham next year for a DC Comics night on Mondays.

13. iceblast says:

First episode is awesome! Can’t wait for more.

14. Justsaying says:

Holy smokes, he is really hot. Not my type, but just saying he is really hot for a devil :).

15. Anon E. Muss says:

Now why would anybody want anything else on this poster? Looks fine to me. Says it all as far as I’m concerned. Yum.

16. Diane M Wood says:

He looks like a terrific Lucifer……hot as hades!!!! I’ll definitlty catch a few episodes to see if I look forward to seeing it every week.

17. Beth says:

He was fantastic in BBC’s miranda and he’ll be just as wonderful in this situation comedy. Been searching the web to find out what he was doing after Rush. I couldn’t be happier.

18. JLO says:

Hot! Tom was on Eastenders here years ago as the doctor and I always thought he was incredibly good looking! Loved the pilot for Lucifer and can’t wait until the show actually gets going!

19. joann says:

great show.. luv it.. and so funny…and tom…so good to look at… about time something worth watching which in enjoyable , and funny and so good tom…e.. way to go. hpe it lasts..
    too much junk on the tube these days… and trash..not worth watching…. stay well…. there luci….