Exclusive

Bones Sneak Peek: Booth and Brennan Strike a Sexy Bedroom Bargain

It’s not the size of Seeley’s tape measure, but how he uses it in this exclusive Bones sneak peek that’ll have Brennan/Booth ‘shippers hot and bothered.

In the clip from Thursday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c), David Boreanaz’s Booth wants to install a television in the bedroom he shares with Emily Deschanel’s Brennan.

“Are you aware that couples with a television in their bedroom have sex half as often as couples without one in their bedroom?” she asks, adding that the disappointing outcome of a Philadelphia “Whosits” hockey game isn’t likely to make him feel very amorous.

But then the G-man comes up with a deal that seems to soothe Brennan’s coital-cutdown fears — and that may make them arrive at work late… with smiles on their faces.

Press PLAY on the video above to watch Brennan and Booth get cozy.

1. LILY says:

I was so rooting for a kiss, lol. I guess that means they’ve still got it. :P Chemistry!

2. heather says:

Classic Booth & Brennan… banter and romance!!

Love it!!! 11yrs and I still love watching these two … i just do. 💏😍

3. Ruth Ann Walker says:

Love, Love, Love it, although we have to use our immination as to a kiss, but will take what can get. I know it is just a show, but you’ve got admit, THEY HAVE THE CHEMISTRY. Thank you for the sneak peak.

4. Love the fun/flirty/sexy B&B, but they have the strangest layout in the house. They have a glass wall in their bedroom that appears to open directly to the dining area? Talk about open concept.

• I was thinking the same thing as I watched the clip. Very open and exposed.

• Pat says:

That was the first and only thing that I concentrated on when I watched the clip. Also, could not see a door for their bedroom, but then again, with glass walls why bother with a door. I do not like the layout of this house. I liked their old house, which seemed more like a home.

• kmw says:

They have got a door you just don’t see it at that angle and in previous episodes you can see they have curtains in their room. Yes I do miss their other home a bit but this one is nice and much more conducive for having young children. Even without a kiss that is pretty hot scene and shows once again how great those two are. Looks like a fun episode

• caprigirl60 says:

IDK, I’ll take your word for it, but I just watched it again for the nth time & I cldn’t make out any kind of door (that opening to the hallway is huge) and curtains don’t usually act as sound proofing. I guess they don’t have a problem with the kids listening in.
          I’m with Pat, I liked the Mighty Hut set much better than this one.
          Looks like a fun episode. I love seeing Booth & Brennan being all fun and flirty again after the trauma/drama that was season 10

• kmw says:

You and Pat are right i watched it again and have never seen it from that view. i will take it as show runners and production producers not paying attention because they did have curtains and another glass wall there. Apparently they don’t care about them listening in. Oh well yes this house isn’t as cozy but its alright. And its definitely about time they have a little fun

5. Nancy says:

Booth is getting smarter about getting his way! They are so very cute!

6. Maria says:

Hey Castle writers…THIS is how you write a married couple!!

7. Castlefan says:

That was a fun episode – I’m really liking season 11 so far. I just voted for the show and Emily in the People’s Choice Awards (David wasn’t nominated) as I’d love them to get some recognition in what may be the last year. Can’t think of many shows that still hold my attention after this long a run.

8. kmw says:

Now that I keep looking at it Booth and Brennan must have remodeled their bedroom over the summer( that’s the only explanation I can come up with besides the production team not paying attention) Booth and Brennan used to have a door on the other side of the drawer with the mirror. it is now a wall. Booth most definitely wouldn’t be ok with his kids walking in on them. Bones hasn’t always been the best with continuity though so the next time we see their bedroom the door will probably be back