November Sweeps 2015

November Sweeps Preview: Scoop on Castle, Vampire Diaries, The Blacklist, Quantico, Gotham, NCIS and More

It may seem as if the Fall TV season only just began, but the traditionally twist-filled November Sweeps period is upon us already, starting Thursday, Oct. 29 and running through Wednesday, Nov. 25.

What buzzy storylines do Castle, NCIS, The Vampire Diaries, Gotham and The Blacklist have on tap for the quarterly ratings grab? How will Quantico, Nashville, Grimm and other favorites heat up your screen before winter hits?

UPDATE 10/27: Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal added.
UPDATE 10/27: Once Upon a Time added.
UPDATE 11/3: Empire and How to Get Away With Murder added!

In the slideshow below (click here for direct access), TVLine offers a handy guide to spoilers for those shows and others. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for alerts to when we add Once Upon a Time, Arrow and more.

1. Karima says:

Only spoilers for 10 shows? Will this be updated with more?

2. Al says:

Isn’t the Nov 19, the fall finale of the blacklist?

3. Simon says:

Why are Bobs Burgers holidays episodes so early?

4. M. says:

Well, the spoilers for the Castle-fall-finale made me thinking.
    I thought Caskett would be getting back together in that episode, but somehow this scoop doesn’t really sound like it.

Either way I’m looking forward to the new episodes (except the Baldwin-ep maybe).

• ndixit says:

Given how big of a deal they made about the separation, it was always unlikely that they would reunite them so soon. Beckett hasn’t even done anything in her investigation yet.

• Brad says:

It’s possible given mr and Mrs Simith got back together but how is it gonna work for castle

• No, what Hawley said made it very clear that isn’t going to happen. Hawley loves the separation gig. If it were up to him they’d never be back together. He might get his way just by making the show be cancelled before they get back together.

• Anonymous says:

Jim,I agree it is not worth watching ,will just keep reading reviews as someone said they are funnier than the episodes. Maybe the writers will get a clue but I doubt it since Alexihawley likes them apart.

• Georgee says:

We all need to write to Paul Lee and see if we can get her fired

• BB says:

I’ll skip the Baldwin episode.

• Maria says:

Ditto. And that’s coming from a Firefly fan.
        Really though, none of the Castle episodes sound like they’d be worth watching.

• Anonymous says:

Ditto….zero interest in Baldwin episode

• David says:

yeah too little too late.New writers gonna pull a Farscape on it as in, put em together, pull em apart and then right before it gets canned get em back together.
          As I’ve often said I’ll watch the final ep when I get around to it. Until then just read the reviews because the reviews are more entertaining than the actual TV eps..
          I don’t think any of the Castle eps are worth wasting my DVR time on anymore.
          Over it…..

• Olivia says:

I was about to say the same thing. No way I’ll knowingly watch something Baldwin is in ever again.

• ned manderson says:

Good for you.I for one am leaving this embarrassment for a series.for so many loyal fans its sad to see we ranked most favorite to the worst possible on t v .And I personallyblame katic and the new idiot writers.Oh katic you may be doing some producing but noe one will be watching-and for that you should be thankful

• gene says:

I think that kate and rick a divorce. I think the writers lied to all of us.

i

5. Mr. Tran K says:

No mention of The Player? Wonder what’s going to happen in the “final” three episodes whether or not Alex and Ginny are back together.

6. B says:

Isn’t the Nov. 19 episode (3×8) of the blacklist the fall finale?

7. Erin says:

Thanks for the NCIS spoilers. I’m glad that Jeanne Benoit is coming back and I hope that this means there will finally be something interesting for Tony to do. Since Stan Burley is back for that episode too I hope they don’t make Jeanne and Stanley romantically involved just to make Tony seem like a loser. I’m pretty tired of the writers always making Tony into the team’s big loser.

• Tony mentioned Stan getting married in a season 10 episode, and it seemed like he knew the woman (or at least knew of her), so I doubt it’s Jeanne. I’m hoping they’re not bringing Jeanne back as a romantic interest – too much bad history between them, I think, for it to work – but rather for Tony to realise that she’s moved on, and maybe even forgiven him, so now he can too. And I’d like for them to honestly talk to each other, and get closure.

• mary says:

I think Tony has a child.

• If that’s the route they are taking with this, they have a screw loose. There is no way she had already given birth by the time she shows up to accuse Tony of murdering her father and enough time had gone by for her to be very noticeably pregnant, which she was not. Bad form on their part if they try this ploy. Since it sounds like they meet by accident, I am hoping that will not happen. But from what I have read on this site, it doesn’t sound like they end up happily ever after. I’d rather she realized that the man she loved was Tony DiNardo and NOT Tony DiNozzo and he realizes that he can’t trust a woman who would try to get him the death penalty because of a broken heart and they part ways for good. Close that door once and for all!

• He told Tony he was engaged to a Navy Lt after Tony warned him off of Ziva. The cell phone pic he showed Tony was him and his real wife, Melanie Shatner, as in Bill Shatner’s daughter.

8. FYI, there’s a typo on the Grimm spoilers page. On the episode description for the season premiere, it says that Juliette goes into labor when it should say that Adalind goes into labor. Juliette was killed in the season 4 finale. That being said, I really appreciate all of the scoop on various shows for November sweeps, especially Grimm. I feel like a lot of entertainment news websites have really been neglecting to give scoop and news about Grimm’s upcoming fifth season, which really bugs me since I love Grimm so much. :)

9. Cole says:

Castle’s showrunners sound so desperate that it kind of make me feel bad for them …

• Just one thing says:

If the eeeeevil BTS rumors are NOT to be believed, how do you feel bad for someone who’s suffering from self-inflicted wounds?

10. Just one thing says:

Interesting Castle spoilers. I wonder if Castle and Beckett manage to surpass 10 minutes of shared screentime in those last two eps of the fall. #NotHoldingMyBreathThough

• BB says:

10 minutes of shared screentime is being too generous and “centered on Rick and Kate’s first wedding anniversary” will probably mean separately.

• Just one thing says:

You’re right. Suggesting 10 minutes was very generous. Should have stuck with the Season 8 record of seven minutes and change, or something.

• BM says:

At least, they’re not ignoring the anniversary completely, so that’s something.

• Just one thing says:

Regardless of who’s running the show, Castle has always been good at throwing little nuggets out to fans.
            I doubt it’ll be worthwhile, but we shall see.

• But it’s so fake to celebrate an anniversary for a marriage that doesn’t exist.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

And yet if they DIDN’T mark the occasion… OMG, the pitchforks!

• Indeed, it’s something. And Matt is right, if they neglect it then that would be the bad thing.

IMHO they will do the same “bittersweet” scenario as they did with the mutual sniffing. For the Caskett fans it’s enough because they LUUUUUV each other. Time to create gazillions of animgifs on tumblr and post cutie-cutie emoticons everywhere on fb and twitter. The rest is silence…

• Just one thing says:

I’m still watching, so mildly curious to see how the next three episodes go.
            But I have no doubt that during the anniversary and Brangelina wannabe episode, Beckett (the one who initiated the break-up) will continue to look more in love than Castle (the one who’s “trying to win her back”).
            If I cringe less than three times at Castle’s lackluster attempts at “romancing the stone”-cold heart of his horrible, dastardly wife, I’ll consider it a success.

• Allie says:

Castle, Season 8 … How many ways can they come up with to keep Fillion and Katic from having to work together.

11. annek says:

Here we go with “fun” to describe all of Castles upcoming episodes again. They havent gotten the message yet that viewers arent having much fun here. A separated one yr anniversary doesnt sound like too much “fun” to me. Keep spinning AH…

• Boiler says:

Speak for yourself!!!

• annek says:

Yes, Slaughter, the man who made sexual remarks to Castle about both Beckett and his daughter Alexis is now giving him marital advice. This is what this once smart show has become.

• lurker says:

Nah, like with everything else this year, we’ll learn that Slaughter isn’t that bad of a human, he’s got some good, soft sides that will endear the character to us. If everything else is rewritten, why not this, too. I’m just wondering what will be this season’s Castle’s answer to the famous question “are you tapping this?” No, we’re just friends? Sorry for the bitterness.

• Bob Backus says:

Speaks for me! I’m not brain dead enough to think that re-runs of season one are fun or interesting. I’m assuming Boiler is young and hasn’t watched much TV (that’s the nicest thing one can say about anyone who thinks this season is “smart”, “fun” or anything more than just a pathetic re-boot.

• Liz says:

Geez, I’m not enjoying this season myself, but that doesn’t mean there’s any reason to tear down anyone who does. God forbid anyone like something for different reasons than you do.

• NDFan says:

Yeah that was totally uncalled for by him. I’m not exactly a huge fan of this season, but I don’t hate it as badly as so many others do and there is NOTHING wrong with someone liking it. I am so sick of the Castle fandom tearing each other down.

12. spp138 says:

This gets me wondering whether The Blacklist is a candidate for the Fall Finale Blind Item

13. Annie says:

The Castle spoilers just make me sad. It is clear that the show runners think that dysfunction is fun and the only way to create interest is to push all your characters into a pit of confusion and character assassination. I don’t and I won’t be watching.

It makes me sad because I fell in love with a well written, funny, and interesting show about two adults with the baggage, insecurities, and quirks of a life well lived. They were surrounded by supportive and occasionally frustrating family who helped them to get through their issues and find a way to each other.

As currently written Castle is about two bumbling idiots who have apparently forgotten they ever knew each other and refuse to talk about anything with each other. Their friends have got the same bug and the only unaffected people are the “know it all” daughter and Scotland Yard wannabe.

It actually makes me sad. I feel like I’m in mourning for the people I knew and now miss.

• ABC has been stupid enough to give Hawley a new show. Right now he couldn’t care less what happens to Castle.

• Betisa says:

I agree! it was a bad decision from ABc. Hawley was the executive producer of State of Affairs and The Following, two shows with horrible ratings.

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

He & Winter are the fall guys for Castle this season just like David Amann was last season. They’re not stupid, they’re rewarding the only people who would take over this sinking ship, because the writers wanted to lower the moral high ground of woman in 2015, all to THE DELIGHT OF A “MAN”…

• Georgee says:

You are so right Hawley so wants this split and is willing to take the whole show down to do it. The show runners never ask the fans what they wanted. Not being deep thinkers they took the low hanging fruit way. I still feel we need the write Paul Lee and let him know just how bad they are screwing this show up. Maybe just like Hillary no ones has told him what is going on. We just need to write Mr Paul Lee President of Walt Disney 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-4581and let him know what is going on and all the money he is losing just maybe he will care about the fans and fire Hawley. If a NFL team has a losing record and is losing ratings the coach is history, just ask the Miami Dolphins about that. Hawley needs to go ASAP at sprint speed.

• ned manderson says:

I agree. In facy I now think Katic is helping hawli destroy this series.I once thought she was a classy talented actor -I once was a loyal fan.Now she looks like she returned to season 8 to destroy and hopefully destroy fillion carrer at same time.What a vindictive witch-she can leave the series L A the usa and we don’t want her back in canadaGood bye katic and hoping you choke on your own career.I feel you and the idiot writers for this once loved castle series deserve each other with all future career failure as possible .Oh yes you may have guested you have lost all creditability and respect I once felt for you as an actor and a person –bye bye.

• Anonymous says:

Ned manderson, I agree since she came back as a producer she kinda reminds me of Suzanne Somers hopefully the show will continue on for another season without her and she goes into obscurity ad Suzanne did.

• Christina says:

I feel the same way. This show is not what I feel in love with years ago, and I stopped watching so I could mourn properly. Of course, the scoops on TVLine and various other sites aren’t helping the mourning much. If anything, it’s just making it worse.

• Maria says:

+2.
        I have episodes on my DVR that I haven’t bothered to watch because I’ve read the summaries and I just get more and more discouraged.
        Besides, I’ve rediscovered Bones. The writers there seem pretty good at writing properly for a married couple.

• Anonymous says:

Really just so sad. And these guys still don’t get it. There won’t be people watching this train wreck after the fall break. Cuz it’s now crystal vlear clear Castle and Beckett won’t be back together for the foreseeable future.
        Can’t believe I bought into their BS before the season began. Not buying it anymore. Just so d–n unnecessary.

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

+4 (million) who stopped watching live.

• DP says:

Well the Bones leads actually seem to like each other and are supportive of each other, polar opposite to the situation on Castle..

• lurker says:

Yeah, I’m sad too. It looks to me like the writers took first 6 seasons of the show like the book that they are now trying to make into a new show – changing canon, characters and everything else to fit their own (or someone else’s) vision of how the show should have look like or something like that. You know, we are remaking that movie stuff. And for me their failing, big time. The trouble is you cannot do something like that without losing the old viewers. Did they get new ones? I don’t think so. At the moment it looks like they aiming for 12-old ones. So sad.

14. I feel sorry for those Castle fans who thought that the fall finale might be a reunion. And frankly, they sound really stupid. They find a way to celebrate their anniversary while they are separated?? Really? Hey, Kate. Way to stay away from Rick to keep him safe.

15. ndixit says:

Some interesting stuff here. Really looking forward to the Jeanne/Tony reunion on NCIS. Gotham looks interesting. I’m betting Jim and Leslie break up as a way to give Morena less work, given her pregnancy. Unless they plan to kill Barbara. Not sure what other culmination there can be. Looking forward to the Ward ep on AOS. I don’t know what to say about Castle that hasn’t already been said. The only positive I take from the description of the finale is that Mr. And Mrs. Smith had the couple actually in conflict. So maybe Castle will actually show some signs of a backbone in that ep. Not likely to be all that “fun” though.

16. Alichat says:

“Also, a surprise visitor interrupts Nick and Adalind’s attempts to adjust to life at home.”

Life at home? Life at home? No. No. No. nonononononononononono………the thought of those two even being remotely domestic is making me nauseous.

17. CM says:

Castle wasn’t suffering from the Moonlighting curse – until this season.

18. ndixit says:

My theory for the Castle mid season finale is that Castle starts investigating his disappearance secretly, without telling Beckett. So both will be working secret independent investigations without telling each other, then their stories will connect with each other towards the end of the season. Sounds plausible to me. They can’t have Castle be excluded from the season storyline until the end of the season.

• Betisa says:

Very interesting theory, but I do not think that Castle writers can write smart sotylines like this!

• Never underestimate the stupidity of the current writers. The whole story arc they’ve created and the way they’ve had it play out is a plot hole you could drop Mt. Everest into and watch it vanish.

19. Jackie says:

I love NCIS but I’m hoping they leave Bishop with her Mom after Thanksgiving. NCIS wouldn’t miss a beat without her.

• Chris says:

I like Bishop so, I disagree with your entire thread. Ah, too bad Cote quit , huh? Note the key word “quit”. So, blame the actress who is only doing her job for daring to replace her, all you want, but I and my family like her. Want some cheese to go with your whine?

• Angela says:

*Looks at Jackie’s post*

Gee, jumping the gun much? I saw no mention of Cote or Ziva in that post. Just because someone doesn’t care for Bishop, that doesn’t automatically mean they’re a Ziva/Cote fan. And either way, as noted, they’re still watching and love the show in general, so…

• prish says:

I like Bishop, but the husband doesn’t. The gripes I’ve got to hear while watching an episode…

• John NYC says:

I disagree, the team has always had a good place for a beginner and given their storyline investigation responsibilities a former, experienced, NSA analyst fits the job functions pretty well.

• mary says:

Viewers always have a hard time when people are added to the cast. When Cote started Sascha had only been on for a 11/2. Cote had 8yrs. Makes it even more difficult for viewers to like anyone new. This goes for any show.

20. The Tony-Jeanne reunion should be very interesting, as long as they don’t play the “romance” card. It was unpleasant to watch the “romance” between DiNozzo & Zoe (the bad-Ziva-copy) and we don’t need more of that.

• ndixit says:

How was Zoe a Ziva copy. She was polite and actually liked Tony without constantly insulting him. She was as far from Ziva as possible.

• I think what is meant by that is that 1] her name started with a “Z” (how unoriginal) 2] she was a dark haired exotic looking woman 3] She was clearly strong willed. I didn’t find her polite at all, calling Tony “Spider” was an insult not a term of endearment,

• Pat says:

Absolutely looking forward to Jeanne’s return on NCIS. I would be delighted for their romance to rekindle or at least to talk out what happened. I loved season 4. It seemed to be the last time the writers actually liked Tony which I really miss. I hope this isn’t just some tease and that the episode will really once again be about the many tragedies and drama of Gibbs.

• as524 says:

Zoe has never been a ‘bad ziva copy’.

Looking forward to Tony/Jeanne & to Zoe’s return at some point.

• John NYC says:

Jeanne was a very real emotional connection for Tony so revisiting that, even presumably simply for closure and Tony’s growth, has a solid basis within the show. He apparently meets her by chance so there’s no aspect of an agenda outside their former history which is nice, versus her seeking him out for some plot reason.

The two actors worked well together as a bonus.

21. Tvneuroepi says:

Thank you. I don’t think you get it enough so again, thank you!

22. lame says:

Let’s see how many fans will be returning for the spring episodes of Castle. Nov.might be highly predictive.
    Quantico might suffer with the long break from a complicated storyline.

• lame says:

Want to see what kind of numbers Supergirl pulls in tonight.

• CountMeOut says:

At least one less…and we’re a Nielsen family!
      The Castle show runners should be fired. What they have done to this once beloved show is criminal. The demo ratings are abysmal and getting worse each show. And for all you people who keep saying the DVR numbers are great? Means nothing. Trust me. They make it clear at Nielsen that only same day viewing matters. Advertisers know DVR people skip the ads. That’s why those stats carry no weight in setting advertising rates.

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

THIS SO MUCH!!!
        How is it great that 8×1 had +7 DVR total demo of 2.2 when 7×1 had 2.2 Demo LIVE? I’m glad to see you make this point here. Thank you.

• I don’t think Alexi Hawley could care less what happens to Castle at this point. ABC has already given him another show. I really wonder if any of the writers or even the two leads care either. It looks like what’s going to happen is that they will get them back together just in time for the season to end, meaning that the show’s fans will not get to see any more relationship between Kate and Rick because what they’re doing this season is so bad that the show will almost certainly be cancelled.

23. Lily M. says:

TVD “Mommy dearest” – is this the episode when we’ll learn about Caroline’s pregnancy?

24. Grace M says:

Not a lot of shows listed and the only I’m interested in is Grimm.

25. prish says:

Castle is not going to have a cliffhanger, but a promise? So, I’m going to be stuck with a brokenhearted husband for three months because he has no faith in show runners who care more about “their” thing than entertaining the fan expectations. Sounds like the new norm in TV watching…bummer, man.

26. Shira says:

And not a word on Juliette Barnes on Nashville. Interesting,,,

27. Mari says:

I don’t know what to say about Castle the two leads if they don’t like each other should of ended the show. Instead of the train wreck that is on.

• Betisa says:

THIS!!!!

• James Walkley says:

I don’t know whether Stana and Nathan like each other or not but if they don’t like each other, one reason they could have resigned for season 8 was so that the writers could be the bad guys if the show gets cancelled. If they had refused to sign, the show would have been over and Stana and Nathan would have been the ‘fall guys’. Maybe they resigned with the agreement that they would not have to work together very much which made it easy for the writers to conjure up a breakup that the fans were sure to not like and therefore make a possible cancellation more likely. Then the writers become the ‘fall guy’.

I know this sounds stupid and convoluted. But no more than the current ‘breakup arc’ we fans have been subjected to. I’m tired of hearing the writers say ‘trust us’. That there will be a payoff in the end. The end of what? The series?

28. The Nashville sweeps spoilers sound snooze worthy. Can’t believe the show gave scoop on the most boring characters on the show. If they wanted people to watch they should have given scoop on the interesting characters like Juliette not boring Rayna.

29. Soooo, Castle,

– who doesn’t talk about his feelings and problems even with his closest family and
    – who doesn’t even have a clue about WTF is happening with his marriage but convinced that he has to “win back” his wife
    – suddenly opens to an openly misogynistic guy about his marital problems
    – and gets positive advice.

May I guess? “Bro, you are an idiot. Send her the divorce papers and get some hot chicks for you.” Outside this nothing is plausible.

• Actually, that would be an interesting twist – for Castle to say to Beckett “You won’t talk to me, you won’t tell me what’s going on, you claim you love me, but you won’t be with me. Y’know what? No. Just, no. Either you’re in this marriage or there is no marriage.”

• Yeah, that would be great but there are no chance this would happen.

Anyhow, to get good (positive) advices you need to know the problem – which Castle obviously doesn’t know. And if the episode’s conclusion will be that Slaughter has a better sense of what and why Kate is doing than Castle has… yeah, whatever. :(

30. Yaines says:

What does “Preempted for CMA Awards” mean? Does this mean there will be no new episode of Nashville that week?

31. Tara17 says:

Castle has 3 more episodes before a 3-month hiatus… It’s like they want the show to fail.

32. Opal says:

“We’re not leaving you with a cliffhanger,” says Hawley, “but the promise of what it will be like when we come back.”

So I guess a PROMISE will bring viewers back in February. Caskett will stay remain in “time out”. I don’t think they will ever be back together. So much for the “love story”. Season 7 final esp left Castle in a good spot and showrunners could have made a great story instead of this mess (IMO), All season 8 esps have been nothing but fillers.

33. Jenna says:

No new SHIELD on the 24th? Is episode 8 the fall finale or is there a different reason for that? Isn’t the fall finale usually episode 10 for SHIELD?

34. TvLover says:

So, I’m still not completely on board with the whole Grimm/Hexinbeast baby storyline, but I’ll wait to see what the show does about it. But I’m so glad that Grimm is back soon!

Oh Castle, I’ve said this before already but in my opinion there was absolutely no need to continue this show this season except for the networks need to still make money off of it while they still can.
    They agreed to the rediculous storyline this season that the writers concocted and the actors agreed to it as well.
    I feel that they should have just ended the series last year. Why? Because it had a natural stopping point. There was no cliffhanger and in my opinion the writers just pulled one out of their butts because they don’t think that a happily married crime fighting couple is cool or something.
    Seriously, Bracken was caught in season six, they barely if ever mentioned him at all last year. That storyline was finally over, or so I thought. Ugh.
    And Castle killed that one guy from his past, and I’ll be honest am I the only one who couldn’t have cared less about Castle’s random wedding aboduction?
    Yet, here the show is tanking this season all because ABC for whatever reason won’t end the show like it should have done last year.
    And I find that putting the show on a ‘three month’ hiatus break is a tad too convenient of a way that they could possibly just cancel it before the end of next year. And not bother to brig it back.
    Sigh, when good shows go bad.

• lurker says:

Don’t worry. The network is just buying the time until they finish developing another nanny dramedy show, only this time in Shondaland production. Or so it seems. That one will get all the promotion it needs. Imagine, nannies and families, and all the possibilities in there. Yay! ;)

35. Deanna says:

OMG I can’t believe by the Nov 23 episode Theo is STILL going to be a mystery to Jim! I’m so sick of him and his stupid sister. Give me more Penguin, Edward, Victor, and bring back Jerome.

36. Robin says:

Penny Please leave Grey Sloan, Thank you. I still can’t believe Meredith did that. UGHHHHH Penny is ruining everything

37. James says:

Someone needs to tell the writers that the real world doesn’t work like this. My wife and I have been married for over 35 years, and when we saw the breakup we just looked at each other in shock. Hollywood’s idea of how a marriage is suppose to be (mini marriage’s), we haven’t seen an episode since. Once again my question is, Why get them together if you are going to split them up? Oh, I see FUN = NO VIEWERS. By the way when is Kate going to work on that case she separated Rick for? And they gave this guy another show to write for, later days Castle!

• prish says:

The husband and I are 32 years, here, and see this year’s Castle as a string of silly decisions, heartbreaking to us. The husband says, “What about married bliss?” He is so bummed out. I’m boggled that these writers are the top in their field, which they must be to be writing for a top show. Who knows, maybe they are having the bad luck to be following the instructions of previous in-charge people from previous disastrous shows’ previous bad writing decisions, and they are actually keeping it from being worse.

38. digger927 says:

I and I am sure other viewers want to see Zeva make a return appearance on NCIS.She and Tony have unfinished business!

39. Morgan says:

OUAT looks so boring. This is a Captain Swan featuring special guests season. I miss other cast members.

40. Rinti says:

So they are putting Enzo and Bonnie together! I was right, i think it will be great. Im diying to se who is Caroline’s fiance.

41. lindag413 says:

Where does it say anywhere that Hawley does not want Caskett back together?And again with the they do not get along…..they are actors on a show they do not have to like each other,that rumor has been around forever.
    The Mr and Mrs Smith they are referring to they do get back together.If people do not want to watch then do not….I will give these episodes a chance.It sounds like a bit more fun than has been happening.I am not a fan of Slaughter but I like how he tortures Castle a bit….Maybe he tells him to man up and talk to Kate or find out what’s really going on.It may prove interesting.

• Anonymous says:

Lindag413,I’m glad you think Hawley is not dragging the fans along .He has lied to the fans before no breakup then there is one. I foresee not so fun episode before the hiatus which seems to me to be to convenient ,because the writers are making this BS up as they go. As they admitted themselves of how they are going to go through Castles disappearance still laying it out.

• gene says:

To my earlier coments divorce see episode 7.

42. KATZie says:

Matt where your usual monthly calendars? I haven’t seen one posted since Fall 2015 began? I use them as guidance on what to watch! Please post. Thanks!

43. heather says:

When are you going to have a December calendar for 2015?