Agents of SHIELD Simmons Planet

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: What Gave Jemma Hope on the Strange Planet?

This Tuesday on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC, 9/8c), on the heels of Simmons sharing with Fitz her wont to return to the strange planet on which she spent six-plus months, the series will flash back to her first moments on the other side of the mysterious portal.

In the episode “4,722 Hours,” Simmons (played by Elizabeth Henstridge) reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world. For as seen in this sneak peek, despite her best efforts to keep her chin up — and find faith in Fitz somehow, someday rescuing her — the reality of her chilling, bleak situation soon sets in.

Want more scoop on S.H.I.E>L.D., or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. laurelnev says:

What…or who?

2. NiceGuyVan says:

This is the type of mystery or answer your dying to know asap, but its so much worth dying to know, that you don’t even care anymore about it, and when you find out you will just go yea I knew that k what next… anyway That’s how I feel on this other world venture.

3. Mr. Tran K says:

Don’t cry for me Agent Simmons.

4. Rehan says:

They pretty much told us the answer: It’s the guy from the 1800’s who got the white rock and had to go in to the monolith.

5. peterwdawson says:

If there’s one thing I’m loving so far about this season, it’s how quick they’re letting several of the built-up mysteries get cleaned up. Episode 2, Simmons is back. Episode 5, we’ll find out what exactly she went through. Episode 4, we get some idea of what the deal is with Lash, plus Lance and Melinda’s hunt for Ward comes to a head. Not crazy about how much they’re drawing out the Lincoln thing but eh, can’t win them all.

• Robert Dassler says:

Out of the four episodes broadcast this season Lincoln has only featured in two. In any other (lesser?) TV show they would keep this kind of thing going for at least nine or ten consecutive episodes. Just be thankful that this is AoS.

6. TD says:

“Wont” means a having a customary habit, not to “want.”

7. So Happy says:

I am very interested in every episode! This particular episode and explanation is coming way sooner than I expected :0)

8. Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found
    out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom
    line? Are you certain about the supply?