Last Ship Bridget Regan Cast Season 3

The Last Ship Recruits Agent Carter's Bridget Regan for Season 3

Bridget Regan is applying her Agent Carter spy skills to a new mission.

The actress, who plays Russian operative Dottie Underwood in the ABC series, has been cast in Season 3 of TNT’s The Last Ship, our sister site Deadline reports.

Regan will take on the series regular role of Last Ship‘s Sasha, a former Naval Intelligence Officer who’s working in China on behalf of the United States government.

Regan’s other TV credits include Jane the VirginWhite CollarBeauty and the Beast and The Good Wife.

In September, the series promoted Kevin Michael Martin and Bren Foster to series regulars.

1. Phil says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

One of my favorite actresses chained to a show I have no intention of watching. Really hope she can still make lots of appearances as her existing characters on existing shows.

She really should be the lead in something awesome.

2. nickspace says:

This news makes me nervous. Has Rhona Mitra confirmed whether or not she’s returning as a regular for season 3? Because this makes it sound like Bridget is her replacement.

• Wordsmith says:

From the brief description, it sounds like she’d serve a very different purpose on the show than the good doctor, so I wouldn’t rush to any conclusions linking this news to Rachel’s fate.

• Lyn Glaz says:

hopefully she won’t be :( i refuse to accept rachel won’t be there specially now they need to spread the cure

3. Kendall says:

Michael, please tell me you have news on Rachel’s fate!?! The show wouldn’t be the same without her.

• danyelle says:

sometimes i LOL how people think one person writes every story on this sight. if only there was a way to show who writes each story.

4. Wordsmith says:

She’s played a whole string of villains lately – hopefully Sasha will finally be someone we can root for.

5. James D says:

Sweet I love Bridget and for being a summer show I enjoy Last Ship. I look forward to it.

6. Ange says:

I cant stand her, she will be a pshyco killer like in White Collar or Agent Carter D:

7. Art Carney says:

she is one stunning beauty. I like the show, but this year not so much.