Hawaii Five-0 Sarah Carter

Hawaii Five-0 First Look: Sarah Carter Scores a (Wild!) Date With McGarrett

Hawaii Five-0‘s Steve McGarrett will learn that moving on from Catherine is not without its hiccups, when Falling Skies’ Sarah Carter begins a recurring run on the CBS drama.

In Five-0‘s second November sweeps episode, titled “Na Kama Hele” and airing Nov. 6, McGarrett’s first date with nature enthusiast Lynn Downey (played by Carter) on a deserted island turns deadly when a mob boss hiding there hunts them down in order to keep his location a secret. As happens.

Do you look forward to Carter’s arrivial in Hawaii?

Hawaii Five-0

Hawaii Five-0

1. Katie says:

Very much so! Time to put the past behind and move forward!

2. Belle A. says:

This is going to be a great storyline. Can’t wait to meet Lynn and this first date sounds like a doozy!!

3. Kristen says:

I’m really excited to see their adventure together! It’ll be nice to see McGarrett move forward and have some fun, although I’m sure Lynn would prefer it be minus the bad guys. :)

4. Grace says:

This looks like fun! Poor McGarrett, he can’t just have a normal date, can he? Looking forward to meeting Lynn and seeing what she’s like.

5. planetmanu says:

I’m very much looking forward to it :) It’s time for McGarrett to move on with his love life.

6. UYTzmqxf0n8H says:

Looking forward to this.

7. Mr. Tran K says:

Poor McGarrett. This guy can’t catch a break after Rollins left him for good.

8. Dotti says:

Looking forward to this episode and meeting Lynn. It’s time for McG to move on and who better than an avid nature enthusiast for his first date. And in true McG “trouble magnet” form, their first date is interrupted by guys with guns. Welcome to the H50 Ohana Sarah Carter.

9. maregolden says:

At least it’s not skitters hunting them.

10. Christine says:

no I hope it doesn’t work out between them and Catherine comes back to get her man back

• Nika says:

You Mcroll fans are still in mourning. Let Steve move on. He does not deserve Catherine. Time to move on. Steve had been dumped twice do you think he will wait for Catherine for all eternty when she decides to return and know that she lied to him, even if her purpsoe could be protection? Steve had been abandoned by his mother twice and by Catherinbe twice, do you think that is fair, for him? I dont think so. No way, time for a new chapter in Steve romantic life.

• i think she will come back but i dont no if they will get back together i hope they do we shall have to wait and see what happpens between them i think this new girl is only a recuring actress but i dont think that he will forget catheine that easily she might even come back with his baby

11. Christine says:

no I would not like it to work out between them she is only a recurring actress anyway so I hope that Catherine comes back
    and they get back together

12. Carol says:

Yes – can’t wait for Steve to move on and have something good happen in his life. Let’s all give Sarah a big welcome and enjoy the ride.

13. well i hope that catherine returns to the show for good and they are reunited we havent had closure on them so maybe it will work out after all i hope the writers come up with a really good storyline for her return

• KatieKatt says:

They haven’t had closure?!?! Are you for real? She abandoned him in Afghanistan and did her own thing for a year. She comes back only to abandon him again (this time with a greatest hits montage which nearly always means goodbye forever). He said he wouldn’t wait for her again and she left anyway. What part of any of that isn’t closure??? She finds other things in her life more important than being with him. If she comes back and they get back together, Steve is going to look like the biggest dumbass on the planet.

And if she comes back pregnant? That’s only going to make her look even worse. She would only be coming back because it’s the right thing to do, not because she truly wants to.

Why can’t any of you McRoll fans learn to let it go and just move on? The amount of time I see people campaigning to bring back this awful character is insane. There are better things to do with your life than cry and mourn over fake characters.

• maregolden says:

Well said, KatieKatt.

• christine says:

well what ever happens between them it is only a tv show and the writers will solve it in there own time by the time I get to see it the series will be nearly finished so I won’t no what happens between Steve andcatherine the waiting is horrible

• christine says:

well Katie Kat you are one that said some awful things about Michelle borth so maybe you should stop been so nasty about Catherine coming back make sure to don’t forget to check the ratings for the show and the episodes with Sarah are not heavily promoted

• christine says:

it is no different then you writing all these horrible things about Catherine we are entitled to our opinions just as much as you are well why can’t all you Catherine haters move on and let it go whatever it was happened to years ago wellmaybe you should stop with your hate campaign and you stop with your hatred Of a fake character it works both ways

• Aubrey says:

Well said KatieKatt!! It’s time for Steve to stop pining over a woman who would rather be across the world than with him. Christine there was nothing horrible or awful said about Cath or Michelle from Katie. It looks like you’re just trying to pick a fight with someone who has the audacity to dislike a character you love. One more thing you contradict yourself all the time. No one said yo can’t have an opinion but you might want to actually stick with one. Your comments are all over the place. It’s bad enough you fill up so much space with the conversation you seem to be having with yourself here but to see you contradict yourself over and over is just laughable.

• christine says:

well Aubrey i am not trying to plck a fight with Katie Katy and if you don’t like my comments don’t read them

• christine says:

well Katie katt maybe you should have better things to with your life than be so horrible about a fake character it seems you have a lot of followers do you contact each other and decide what you are all going to say next

• KatieKatt says:

No Christine I don’t have a lot of followers there’s just a lot of H50 fans who are done with the McRoll joke and are MORE THAN DONE with the obsessed fans who can’t let it go and who keep harassing the show’s writers and EP to bring her back. Accept that your ship is over (probably for good), remember the good times with fondness, write your own happy ending if you desire, and you will be much happier person :)

And please take your own advice and ignore my comments if you don’t like them.

• H50fannie says:

Ohh katiekatt you could not say it better. Mcroll fans seem cant let it go and move on. It is really pathetic how they still want her back and still struggle to make her return. really?? I mean Mcroll fans, Cant you really understand the word MOVE ON AND LET IT GO???

14. Helma says:

Hope this works out for our Steve McGarrett. Time to move forward in this show. And give him some happiness !!! There are still problems to solve for him, with his mum and with Catherine !!!

• Christine says:

I hope that he can resolve his problems with his mother and Catherine and they can move on together even if behas anew relationship his heart will
      Always belong to catherine

15. christine says:

16. mrsfoxxe says:

She couyld do much better!

17. Joey Padron says:

Good photos of Sarah’s first episode. Excited to see her on the show next month!

18. KatieKatt says:

Yes yes yes and another yes!! It’s about time McGarrett stops pining over a woman who has now abandoned him twice and chose things in to do in countries far away from him. Even if Cath doesn’t want to be H50, she could find a purpose and a life in Hawaii if she really wanted to and it’s clear she doesn’t.

19. Carlos Lee says:

Come on. Katherine just left and McGarrett has another hottie lined up.

• KatieKatt says:

Time doesn’t pass the same in TV as it does in reality so we have no way of knowing how much time is between McRoll’s (hopefully final) breakup and his first date with this woman.

20. christine says:

I think you have a load of people that put things on the comments about Catherine do you all sit around and decide what awfull things you are going to say

• maregolden says:

Do you sit around waiting for new messages on this blog just so you can reply to them,
      Christine? Seems like it. You just keep saying the same thing over and over, so I think we are all well aware of your thoughts on this matter. I also hope Catherine is gone for good. You just have to accept that not everyone loves her the way you do.

• Deepak says:

She is probably under cover on some mission and tat is the reason she has gone.. We can expect more thrill in the episodes that are gonna come..

21. Sarah says:

Not looking forward to this new storyline. I have been a fan of Five-0 and Catherine since the beginning and I can’t help but feel like Cath had no choice but to leave. If they would’ve given McRollins a different ending I would’ve accepted a new storyline more. But something was sketchy about that whole exit. I could be wrong…idk.

• Christine says:

yes Sarah I agree with you about the storyline it was the fault of the writers not Michelle herself they wrote what happened she didn’t anyway no one knows if she is coming back I hope she does at some even if she doesn’t get.back with Steve just to explain why she went and they can move on with there lives but we shall have to wait and see they

• Sarah says:

Yeah exactly. I liked Michelles portrayal of Catherine. I seriously think that whoever she is working for now made her go on another mission or that she is actually leaving to go on a mission to actually protect Steve from someone (related to Wo Fat maybe). Can’t help but think that it actually has something to do with Doris and she is just not allowed to tell Steve anything.

I don’t like how so many fans hate on Catherine and make her look like the worst character ever. The storyline is still open and I don’t think Catherine intended to hurt Steve at all. The hate these days is seriously out of control.

• christine says:

yes Sarah I agree with you about the hate they have for her it seems as if the haters want to be the only ones with a opinion but those of us who like Steve and Catherine together will have to wait and see what happens as we don’t no the outcome at the moment if she is gone for good well that is sad but let us mcrollins fans be optimistic about her return

22. Lee says:

This looks like an awesome start to something new for McGarrett. So many fans are ready to move on right along with him. Can’t wait to watch all of this unfold.

• christine says:

I read the door is open for Catherine to return so maybe we will have a mcrollins after all

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

You didn’t “hear,” you read it on this site: “A door was certainly left slightly ajar, though from what I hear that storyline will not be revisited any time soon.”

• CocoPuffy says:

May I ask what “anytime soon means”? We all already know that Cath isn’t around up through episode 11, however, if the storyline isn’t being revisited anytime soon why the Cath mention in this past Friday’s episode? Seems to me Cath’s storyline is still on the canvas. I’m thinking she’ll be back in eps for the second half of this season.

23. LiquidAloha says:

Finally some fresh air!! Sarah is great and gave us some great bts pics. Can’t wait to see the ep cause I really hope she has a good chemistry with Alex. We need to move on from McRoll. New things and new plots cause that one died in S4. I’m more than ready for McLynn. (Interesting to see people all upset for one ep when Julie Benz will be at least in 4/5 eps as part of the team… wasn’t it Cath’s spot?)

• Brooklyngirl says:

The reason is Julie – who I also can’t wait to “meet” – is for Chin and not Steve. Poor Sarah, hope that woman has a steel spine to handle the hate that’ll be thrown at her.

• H50fannie says:

I agree with you. It is time for some new things for Steve, a new fresh air for his life. Mcroll was really making him suffering and sad each time. We need to move on from the Mcroll story once and for all and let Steve deal with some new fresh air. Mcroll as a couple is dead and finito. Not anymore plizz!!

24. Brooklyngirl says:

Can’t wait to finally meet Lynn! Time for some fresh air. That first date certainly looks interesting! But who better than Steve to protect you!!

25. H50fannie says:

To Christine Ward and Christine. Why you need to have 2 different names here and post the same comments over and over again pretending you are 2 different people. It is getting tired. We all now you are just one person under 2 different names.

• christine says:

I am not pretending to be to different people an why does it matter to you what I call myself i my name Is Christine and surname is ward so now you no and if you don’t like my comments tough don’t read them or delete them

• christine says:

I am not pretending to be to different people an why does it matter to you what I call myself i my name Is Christine and surname is ward so now you no if you are getting tired that’s you problem not mine

26. ali says:

Wow just wish I was Sarah lucky girl.

27. Fred says:

The story line is no good!! The plots are no longer interesting! You guys could better if you got hold of some old Hawaii 50 tv shows…

• Frankie says:

As far as I know this H50 is a reboot of the old show. The current producers are not copying the origianl show 100%. Just some things are copied but not all

28. well katie katt there are also a lot of fans who like them togetheryou seem to be very sure it is over i expect you are one of the fans harrasing the writers to not bring her back and i am very happy thank you i really coudnt care less about your comments i just hope that sarah carter is a good actress because i feel sorry for her if she doesnt fit i would not be surprised if michelle borth doesnt come back with people like you saying nasty things about her but then we dont no we might be surprised by the outcome if this comment has come out twice my phone died on me so i had to rewrite on my laptop and i hope there are more good times to come with steve and catherine but if not bring back lori but ii is up to the writers what happens not us so at least you and your catherine haters can be happy for awhlle

• Aubrey says:

You keep accusing Katie of saying nasty things about Michelle which she has not done and she hasn’t said anything nasty about McRoll. If anyone here is being nasty it’s you with your false accusations and constantly trying to pick fights with people who don’t like the couple you ship.

29. Aubrey says:

I hope the writers and show people ignore the McRoll fanatics and let Steve move on. Sarah’s character seems like a good fit but we shall see once the episode airs. If not Sarah’s character maybe a nice Hawaiian girl with a good sense of humor. Anyone but Catherine is my vote. She can stay in Nepal forever in my opinion.

30. maybe sarah might be good for steve lets wait and see well you can i cant

31. Star says:

No way! Bring Cathetine back and let Steve and Catherine have a happy ending. They’ve been shown together on screen since season 1 and have been together before this and share history. They are soul mates. This new character is not a good match, her pictures look awful and I will not watch the show when she joins. The writers ruined Catherine’s character and gave her the worst story line only to replace with more male characters like Grover, Jerry and now Eric. I think she will come back. Hope she does and I will start to watch the show again

32. LiquidAloha says:

MATT!!!! You said they won’t touch Cath’s storyline anytime soon. What was the phonecall/mention at the beginning of 6.05? Are they trying to confuse us? Help!

33. Shalini says:

I for one hope this is short-lived! I love Steve and Cath! There is a reason she was brought back for season six and the fact that they showed her accepting a mission is a clue that she will be back and she is doing something covert that she can’t tell Steve about. I am convinced it’s related to Doris (and Joe). If she was really gone, why show her in the truck accepting a mission? Why not just end it with their goodbye? This is going to be a great story culminating in Steve and Cath’s reunion! I can’t wait for this love story to unfold and have its happy ending! :)

34. H50addicted says:

Please Lynn save us!
    Cath came back to break Steve’s heart and leave again. The only way she can come back is bringing a lot of problems with her. And there’s no explanation that can make the reunion a romantic one without making Steve looks like an idiot who let people kick him in the ass.
    So please Lynn! Save us. I hope Sarah’s second ep will confirm McLynn is a thing. New plots and new stuff cause the past is dragging us down.

• Carol says:

Thank you for posting a comment that actually relates to Lynn which I think is what this thread is supposed to be about. I too am looking forward to next week’s episode.

35. sorry shalina i spelt your name wrong

36. christine says:

maybe Lynn will get eating by the skitters and Steve can’t save her

37. Sarah says:

Sarah is bad for Hawaii five 0. She was on Smallville yrs ago and was awful. She can’t open her mouth when she speaks and she is not natural.
    She’s a poor actress.
    Come on….they can find a better girlfriend for McGarrett than that. I won’t watch it anymore if she’s on.
    She’ll make them cancel the series seriously.

38. Sue says:

Big big fan of the programme and all the cast. Could someone please tell me when the new series is coming to England. I have had to watch re-runs for so long now and I am dying to know what happens next.

39. Cece says:

Didn’t love the new love interest. Too much too soon. Of course I really wanted steve and catherine to be together. Plus I know they wanted a contrast to catherine but teenie bikini and long fuzzy blond hair?

40. Mark says:

It’s good to see Sarah Carter back on TV, she’s a great actress and very easy on the eyes too,good work CBS!!!

41. Sarah says:

I think I might be good for Steve. But I’ve got to say I will miss Catherine and Steve together