Gilmore Girls Revival Netflix

Gilmore Girls: 15 Things We Need to See in Netflix's Upcoming Revival

If you just finished reading the recent news that Gilmore Girls is coming back for a limited run on Netflix, we’ll give you a few moments to stop hyperventilating.

You good? OK.

Now, we can turn our collective attention to the content of said revival, which will consist of four 90-minute episodes/mini-movies — and we’ve already got some polite requests for whom/what we’d like to see included.

Although Gilmore Girls initially ran for seven seasons, the beloved series left us with all kinds of unanswered questions: What became of Luke and Lorelai after that kiss in the square? Did Rory eventually become the next Christiane Amanpour? And hey, where did all the anvils go?

To that end, we’ve compiled a list of 15 people, places and things we’d like to see in Netflix’s Gilmore revival, which will help tie up some of those years-long loose ends.

Scroll through the gallery below to see our suggestions for the limited series, then hit the comments with your own!

1. Lol. Nothing shows overt excitement more than a big yellow banner at the top of the front page, which, to my recollection, has never happened before.

2. Liz says:

Thank you Michael Aussielo & TVline for the huge GG banner on the top of the site! These crazy, devoted fan base appreciates you more than ever.

3. Lysh says:

Wow, look at that shiny yellow banner. Very nice! This announcement made me start a pot of coffee.
    I really hope Melissa McCarthy can join in. It wouldn’t be the same without her!

4. Diana says:

OMG I’m dying from happiness right now.Can someone please pinch me to see if I’m not dreaming or maybe not cause I could wake up. YES !

5. Danielle says:

I am so freaking excited!! At this point, I don’t care if we have to wait until late 2016 or early 2017 to watch. It’s been 8 long years the fans have been fighting for a better ending. Good job, guys! Our bitching has paid off.

(Just bring Jess back. Plllleeeassse)

6. Erin B says:

I need to see which # of husband Miss Patty is on, how many cats does Babette have, & if Taylor finally came out & is shacking up with the troubadour.

7. Court says:

Rory and Jess and Luke and Lorelai. That is all.

8. Cookie says:

No. 16: A surprise cameo by Michael Ausiello!

9. c-mo says:

I just can’t wrap my head around this, I am so excited!!!

10. Charissa29 says:

Hot Damn! Yay, Netflix! Amazon and Hulu have NOTHING on you! Go Netflix! Happy, dancing feet!

11. Drew says:

I would like to see them redeem Rory. Toward the end of the series, she was an insufferable snob. Maybe have her come home with a successful career and an inflated ago, and work from there. Don’t gloss over if. I want real redemption!
    It would have been awesome if we had some small video of Richard to show, but since we don’t, I think that the revival could focus on Emily struggling to be alone. Lorelai could help her with that. What if Emily actually moved to Stars Hollow?
    Luke and Lorelai really should be married by now. Possibly with kids.

12. Stephanie says:

Where does Kirk work now? What is Rory reading and what will they do now that the grandpa passed away?

13. Mrs12 says:

OMG!!!! I am SOOOOO freaking out! BEST NEWS EVER!!! So excited I can’t stand it!

14. Csr says:

Lorelai and Luke wedding!!!!!!!

15. Huzzah! I’m so excited! Well, clearly a Luke and Lorelai wedding. I’ve always, always wanted to see Rory marry DEAN! Please, please, PLEASE get those two back together. It should have been Dean all along. Emily should definitely move to Star’s Hollow. Lorelai and Luke should have another child and this time Emily should be there to see it happen.

16. Marco says:

Was I the only one who didn’t hate Christopher – or Max, for that matter? I disliked Christopher’s wife – A LOT, and thank God Shelly will be in the TP sequel series so she won’t be here – but he wasn’t all that bad.

17. Marco says:

FANTASTIC! Now, how about Everwood? It would be tricky with ‘Bright’ becoming a major movie star, but if it was a limited series…

18. Liz says:

Yes! 15 times!

19. Pixel says:

If I was Matt Czuchry I’d do whatever it takes to be part of this project which will give him a pubblicity which The Good Wife will never able to give him. And he’s not “busy” with The Good Wife. He barely gets lines or interesting storylines nowadays. Writers have zero interest in writing for him. That’s a great chance to move on.