Quotes of the Week Oct. 11

Quotes of the Week: AHS, Scorpion, Once, Arrow, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More

Now that autumn is officially in full swing (everywhere except Southern California, that is), you likely spent your weekend doing something appropriately seasonal, like picking apples or covering the house in Halloween decor.

But Sunday is the day of rest and, more importantly, the day you can kick back and enjoy TVLine’s Quotes of the Week.

This time around, we’ve got a Star Wars insult on iZombie, a well-timed literary reference on The Mindy Project, double doses of Gotham and Scream Queens and much more.

Check out the gallery below – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Achille says:

Missing some good Flash gem here! “You carry a handkerchief now? What are you, 80?”

2. Mr. Tran K says:

My favorite quote: SUGAR LIPS on Hawaii Five-O

3. Lexi says:

I ZOMBIE Liv Moore “his pants hang so low they’re a BRA for his ASS” was a better hilarious quote than some that were picked….

4. evababy says:

on Blackish, Bow telling Dre that Pops has a blocked artery was wonderful mainly because Tracee Ellis Ross’ line delivery was great.:

“Hey, I don’t want you to freak out. Don’t freak out. Pops has a clogged artery. Don’t freak out. And they thi— don’t freak out. That he needs a very simple and routine angioplasty. Don’t freak out. It’s ok. Don’t freak out”

5. Wordsmith says:

Not bad on the Arrow quotes, but I was definitely expecting to see, “Felicity Smoak, you have failed this omelet.”

6. abz says:

Hearing Lea Michele say “So… do you think you’re man enough to take me inside that house and attack my crack?” had me dying from laughter. LOL. Scream Queens is insane and ridiculous, but it’s too funny.

7. prish says:

This episode of Scorpion was one of the best in all of TV history. I’m glad it got noticed by our TV pundits, here. Folks, grab it on demand, while still available. Brilliant work.

8. Isobel says:

for next week Downton Abbey’s- you couldn’t be harder on those potatoes if you wanted them to confess to spying!

9. Chris says:

“You have failed this omelet?” I thought that was a shoe-in.