Exclusive

Blindspot Sneak Peek: Jane Steps Out of Line — and Weller's Temper Flares

Not unlike The Queen of Soul herself, all that Blindspot‘s Jane Doe is asking for is a little respect.

In TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek from Monday’s episode (NBC, 10/9c), our tattooed protagonist and Kurt Weller hit a snag in their latest case: a jewel heist involving one particularly suspicious thief, whose Navy SEAL tattoo is identical to Jane’s.

As you’ll see in the video below, Jane is forced to confront Weller about his lack of trust in her — and Weller tells her, in no uncertain terms, the only way to get on his good side.

Scroll down and press PLAY for a sneak peek at Monday’s Blindspot, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. RedReddington says:

I love their dynamic..and I love how protective Weller is of Jane, even if she doesn’t need to be protected. I can’t wait to see what else happens this season.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Sullivan Stapleton’s Kurt Weller needs to be more badass than his Strike Back character Damien Scott.

• Patrick says:

I sort of disagree. I like that he seems to be a great crime solver. He’s a great investigator. He’s good enough in a fight. Jane may be better at hammering in the nail, but Weller seems to be fantastic at finding the nail in the first place. Too many shows would have the woman be the ‘brains’ while the strapping man is the brawn. I like the switch up.

• Susanne says:

I thought the same thing. More humor and a bit more sex appeal, would make the show much better. And that should not be a problem with a girl like Jane.

3. justsomeguy says:

So what’s the over/under on when they hook up?

4. I'm going to let you finish but says:

This sneak peek is making me more and more excited. I love the chemistry between these two!! Can’t wait for Monday and we find what the DNA test said!

• ndixit says:

It seems way too early for them to reveal Jane Doe’s identity. I really doubt they will get any answers like that. I actually like the idea of them being childhood friends, but I doubt that will be what it is.

• Jazz73 says:

Although if she turns out to be Taylor (was that the name?) it would explain why him and lead to more personal connections between them. The mystery is still where she has been for 20+ years, the training, the reason for the memory wipe, who is the beardo dude, etc. And they haven’t seen each other since they were 10, so again it gives them a connection but they still need to get to know each other.

• ndixit says:

I actually like the idea of them being old childhood friends. And like you said, it provides a personal connection between the leads. But it just strikes me as very early for them to be legitimately handing out one big piece of the puzzle about Jane Doe. Maybe ‘m wrong. I guess we will see.

5. Shaun says:

stupid NBC,why you region locking your clips?

6. Michelle says:

Absolutely love this show, its intriguing, intense , and exciting. I just hope they don’t cancel it after 6 episodes

7. Amy H says:

Looking forward to see how this all plays out. Weller is one tightly wound guy.

8. MLPR says:

Love the actor who plays Weller. Love him. But will somebody please help him with his American accent? It seems like he’s working so hard to get the lines out right, that he never has any inflection.

9. Ali says:

Not sure about this show. It seems kind of cliched. “Stay in the car Jane” (she always gets out), “Stay here in this room Jane” (she wanders off and always gets in a fight or begs someone “Do you know who I am?”) She stares all the time with her big, wide-eyed distressed look, then kicks someones a$$. It’s kind of like a mix of “Chuck” and “The Blacklist “(just without Red or Chuck) The guy who plays Weller needs that bottom pointy tooth fixed and fast. It’s looking kind of Jack-O-Lantern’ish. But, I like the show and do hope Jane and Weller will eventually hook up. I’ll keep watching as I have DVR space now that I dumped the hideoulsy hipster “Quantico” which seems like it should be on the CW.