Unforgettable Return Date

Unforgettable Season 4 Premiere Date (on A&E!) Announced

Unforgettable is getting a super-sized relaunch.

The death-defying Poppy Montgomery/Dylan Walsh procedural — which was canceled by CBS and later rescued by A&E — will kick off its 13-episode fourth season on the cabler on Friday, Nov. 13 with two back-to-back episodes (beginning at 8/7c). UPDATE: Friday, Nov. 27.

As TVLine previously reported, Unforgettable underwent a major revamp during its hiatus. Jane Curtin, Tawny Cypress and Dallas Roberts are out, and Alani Anthony (Power) Kathy Najimy (Veep) and E.J. Bonilla (Revenge) are in. Additionally, Skeet Ulrich, Rachel Dratch and Ashanti have signed as guest stars.

1. SallyW says:

Yes!!! I love this show! SO glad it’s back! 😄

2. John NYC says:

Fun show, glad it’s coming back (again).

3. EJ says:

I’m assuming A&E will repeat all the CBS episodes, too?

4. Steven says:

Canceled by CBS then renewed by CBS, then cancelled by CBS, and later rescued by A&E.

5. jaca says:

6. Lizo says:

Jane Curtain and Dallas Roberts were two of the best things about the show. Getting rid of them (yet keeping Dylan Walsh) was a mistake.

• ComeOn says:

They didn’t get rid of them. They were out of contract due to the CBS cancellation and they both found new employment opportunities. That’s life.

7. Jennifer N says:

Thanks A&E. I love this show!

8. Charlie says:

great show glad its back

9. James says:

I really liked the first season, but after the first revamp of the show I thought it not as good. This will probably be one more step down.

• MelindaB says:

I have to agree. I disliked the initial change on CBS, because it seemed that Carrie turned into an incorrigible flirt in regard to every man she met, and that every episode had to include a scene of her using her memory as a parlor trick. Jane Curtin and Dallas Roberts were two of the main reasons that I stuck around. Skeet Ulrich is a plus; Kathy Najimy could go either way.

• Barb says:

I have to agree after seeing first two episodes Season 4. Moving from good to watch drama with a little fun to too much cutesy interaction between Carrie and men. Even Jay Lee gets out of his solid character to act like a dumb teenager in love. If it stays like this, it will lose the followers it had. Jane Curtain and Dallas Lee gone make it less of a draw.

10. Sandy says:

I’ve always enjoyed the show and Poppy’s character. I wish they would have restarted with a clean slate though. As much as I like Dylan Walsh since forever, i just never really felt that “will they/won’t they” romance thing they had going on. It would have been fun to have Skeet around I guess, but I’d have liked to see her dating a while (and watching how a few different guys would handle the memory thing she has going).

But regardless of all that, I wouldn’t miss this show for anything. I like the whole memory premise with her. It’s always interesting to watch her character at work. Glad it’s back.

11. iceblast says:

I love this show. I could watch Poppy Montgomery all day.

12. d282 says:

I am so looking forward to seeing Unforgettable on Friday Nov. 13th. I was wondering when A&E was finally going to show it. It’s finally going to be on. Carrie Wells is one of my favorite detectives.

13. Monica Lange says:

Dylan Walsh is Carrie’s love interest – why change it? They have a history, look good together, work well together and you want to bring in a husband???? And you’re getting rid of Jane Curtin, our link between past and present?? Why?? We love Unforgettable and will keep watching it but you’ve reformed it several times and it’s quite difficult to stay loyal to an unstable show. We want it to stay but in the iteration we’ve come to love and count on.

14. Hate it when cast is changed.

15. aric says:

i hate how all the local stations cancel great shows soo upsetting!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks A&E !!!!!!!!!!!

16. It’s about time!!!!!!

17. Catherine bazick says:

I’m so glad A&E picked the show up. That’s the best show.

18. Margaret says:

I am so happy unforgettable was picked up by a&e!! I really like Poppy (ever since without a trace), she is so good as Carrie!

19. Donna. says:

My husband and I both love that unforgettable is coming back on but I am upset that Jane Curtain won’t be back.

20. Daisy B says:

EJ Bonilla is going to knock it out of the park!

21. Dilana says:

It’s not on the Nov 13 schedule “channel 46”

22. Bill says:

A&E gets rid of Longmire but restarts Unforgettable- UNBELIEVABLE!

23. glenda cerul says:

GlendaC I feel your making a big mistake changing actors in this up coming season!

24. imme says:

about time

25. BrendayK says:

So excited! Can’t wait! Love this show

26. Méria Jeanfreaux says:

Thank you A&E for bringing my favorite show back! Love love Poppy Montgomery and Dylan! Great Chemistry. Thanks

27. Cindi says:

Love this show. Why is Jane Curtin out????

28. eileen b says:

Yeah so glad it is coming back I have missed it. Can’t wait to watch it Friday night.

29. Steve says:

I wouldn’t get too caught up in the show. A&E doesn’t seem to like anything other than reruns and in-house reality shows. Best example, Longmire. Yes, there are others.

30. John says:

How dumb is a network that keeps getting push back from cancelling a popular show and cancels it again. Re runs from other worn out shows doesn’t get advertising bucks. Aren’t they the ones that cancelled duck dynasty for a crazy reason then brought it back. Think they need some new exc..

Wish a network would pick it up great series

31. Diane O. White says:

I Ike Jane Curtin as the ME. Why did the powers that be get rid of her

32. Sandra Quaintance says:

i love this show, it is so great to think that there are actual people with such talent with memory and I love Poppy Montgomery also. I hope this stays on for some timel

33. Kay says:

Glad show is back but miss Jane Curtain.

34. RM says:

I love Unforgettable but I don’t understand why they keep bleeping out words? I don’t really like bad language but if you know your going to broadcast a show on a channel that is bleeping stuff why would you record the words in the first place it makes the show come off as amateurish. As for the new cast members, no opinion yet :)

35. Andy says:

Love the show watched all seasons in a week can’t wait for more episodes

36. Tom says:

Happy the show is back on tv. I just found out. WOOOOO HOOOOO!

37. Tom says:

Happy happy happy. Thank you.

38. Patti Howell says:

Thanks A& E!!! I love this show….Unforgettable and Poppy Montgomery are the best “fresh” and different series. Could you please rescue Longmire and The Glades also? They are cancelling the good shows for bad shows. Thank you A & E for your interest

• Jackie McDonough says:

I hope there will be a season 5.

• Steve says:

A&E won’t be rescuing Longmire or The Glades. They’re the ones who cancelled them. And they gave a reason. It was because they weren’t the ones producing those shows. When they cancelled Longmire, it was the highest rated show A&E ever had. Also, Netflix already rescued Longmire. All Longmire episodes are available on Netflix including a new season 4.

39. Anna says:

i luv this show! it grows on you. and it needs Dylan Walsh. hes great with Poppys character, Carrie who has him and knows it. thx A&E !!! hope theres more seasons . jan 2016

40. Diana Penkala says:

Love Unforgettable, didn’t realize the show changed networks. Have to rent missed seasons or hope for reruns. Great show!!! Please many more Seasons.

41. Terry Guard says:

I cannot find any episodes of Unforgettable after January 22, 2016. Where have you put it? Will it still be on the air? Have you put it on one of your other networks?

• sharona79 says:

Jan 22 was the season finale. There were 4 episodes aired that night. I really hope they bring it back for a 5th season but they need to advertise it more. There’s a lot of ppl that didn’t know A&E picked it up let alone when the season actually started. It’s a great show A&E would be stupid to not renew it for a 5th season. It has a loyal following.

42. Chris S. says:

Luv Unforgettable . Please bring it back for a Season 5. Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh are great together .

43. Ana Valdivia says:

I love this show. Don’t cancel it

44. Debbie Taylor says:

My husband and I love Unforgettable. We just found out that A&E picked up the show. We missed all but the last 4 shows. Please bring the show back for season 5.

45. Linda Swanson says:

Hey just watched the episode of where Al got shot was that the Season Finale?

46. Shirleu says:

Love this show and Poppy!! Was soo upset when cbs cancelled. Love that A&E took it over! I don’t watch too many new shows on your channel but this is a definite must addition to your lineup!!

47. Bill says:

What’s with S4 episodes 12 & 13? In 12, the captain has not been re-instated and Hal gets shot. In 13 he is alive and the captain is back on duty. Looks like 12 should have been the last show of S4 and 13 should have been somewhere before episode 10.

48. Tina says:

Love Unforgettable!!! Waited along time to watch Unforgettable on A&E!!! Why back to back episodes???? Hope Al comes back in season 5. Carrie and Al are a great team. Don’t leave Unforgettable..

49. Deb says:

Love this show. So glad A&E brought it back. Can’t wait for November

50. Sharon says:

Has it been renewed for season 5?