Scream Queens Killer

Scream Queens: Who Is the Red Devil? Here Are Our Top 10 Suspects (So Far)

Anyone up for an exciting round of Whodunnit: Scream Queens Edition?

It’s been exactly a week since the debut of Ryan Murphy’s slasher comedy, and the identity of Wallace University’s Red Devil is pretty much all we’ve been able to think about. (Well, that and whether or not Pizza Rat ever went back to retrieve its dropped slice.)

After examining everyone introduced during the premiere — Murphy tweeted that we’ve already met the killer — TVLine has compiled a list of the 10 people we think are most likely to be knocking off Kappas left and right.

(For the record, we excluded Nick Jonas and his #broner from our list because we already know he’s working with the Red Devil.)

Click through our gallery of killer suspects below, then drop a comment with your own guesses.

1. Brian says:

I’m predicting it’s the dad.

2. zackkattackk843 says:

Absolutely the dad.

3. Steven says:

I’m surprised you have Hector in this list. She was buried in the ground alongside the other pledges when Deaf Taylor Swift got ran over.

4. James says:

Grace is the bathtub baby, Wes isn’t really her dad, he stole her because he was obsessed with the mom, and he is the killer, seeking revenge against the sorority that let the object of his obsession die for no reason.

5. H says:

The killer is… the ratings. At the end of the season the devil will take off his mask and reveal a Nielsen box, then cut to a room full of FOX executives deciding to axe the show.
    It’s all very meta.

6. Kat says:

my money is on Gigi. the “MYOB” note left for Pete sounds like something she would say, and she was also responsible for hiring the security company.

7. Joey says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was someone we haven’t met for the sole reason that Ryan Murphy said it’s someone we’ve already met. The man lies more than a room full of a presidential candidates at a Republican debate.

• H says:

I find him more delusional than liar. He seems sometimes to have a vision that differs from reality, like when he thought that season 6 of Glee would have 24 episodes (HAHAHA!) while Fox regretted having signed for a 6th season at all.
      The liar is Shonda.

8. Sarah_ says:

My money is on Channel #5 or Gigi.

9. chezcrisden says:

at this point, it could be any one, maybe there is more than one red devil.
    it is a possibility that chanel n01 destroyed her own room, which would make her the red devil. or maybe grace. any one could be the red devil

10. Josh says:

I think it’s One of Chanel No 5, Wes or Gigi. Wes could be the Father of the Baby born in the bathtub out for Revenge for what Happened to the Mother Hence we would find out Grace has an older Brother or Sister out there. Or Gigi could be the Girl who was there when the Mother died while the other girls danced to Waterfalls by TLC. Chanel No 5 could just really despise Chanel No 1 AND be the Bathtub Baby

11. Marco says:

Well, Grace really wanted to join the sorority as ‘the last way to get close to her mother’… What if her mother’s death was actually a suicide and she was one of the Kappas that left the girl in the tub to die and left a ‘If you’re reading this, it means I’m dead’ letter/video and is playing the good girl to sneak in and actually avenge the tragedy that claimed two lives, but is crazy so she goes after the current Kappas instead of the ones in the past.

So far the only clue against this is the fact that she was buried in the ground when DTS was killed, but it could be her accomplice Boone…

But of course this is just a silly theory.

12. Ian Barber says:

I’m betting on Chanel #5. Her little episode of witchiness with Boone makes me suspicious of her. I didn’t really care for the show so don’t know if I’ll just check back when it’s over to see if I was right or if I’ll end up hate-watching lol.

13. MyFairLady says:

I think its Dean Munsch & Chad in cahoots. First of all they are sleeping together. My spidey senses went off when Dean Munsch ‘guaranteed’ the dad that Grace would not be in danger from the killer.
    Also Chad and his necrophilia tendencies & him not seeming upset at all about Boone dying. Plus I don’t see Boone doing this for anyone else except chad.

14. Bob Backus says:

In a huge surprise it’s going to be Wallace from Victoria Mars coming to save his namesake U. from all the brainless scum!

15. Rinti says:

The dad is my first choice

16. Iddy says:

“The next president of this house has to be to be willing to dance with the devil himself to keep this thing of ours going.”– Melanie to Chanel #1 just before spray tan burn off.
    “So you want to dance with the devil?”–texted by Red Devil to Chanel #2.
    I’m going with Melanie Dorkess

17. Sarah j says:

Wes the dad.

18. DL says:

“…Couldn’t you see it ending with a nonsensical Grace-is-the-killer reveal anyway?”
    Pretty much sums up my expectations for any Ryan Murphy show at this point. xD

19. Steve says:

Wes makes sense and Gigi may be one of his main targets as a result of the 95 incident, which is why he would agree to go out with her for coffee. Overall though, my gut tells me its someone we haven’t met yet.

20. Jules says:

I’m guessing it’s Pete. Who would Boone be working with but a hot guy? I got the idea he was looking at his boyfriend, not just a partner in crime. So I’m going with Pete.

21. Jjj says:

We should all know by now their is more than one killer. I believe I know for sure who one of the killers is. It’s Chanel #3. Here are some things I noticed, and I think the first episode gives the most clues.

I honestly think all the chanels are someway connected to the 95 incident and Gigi. I also think Grace will become a Chanel.

In the opening scene, the girl in the bathtub looks a lot like Chanel #3 in fact all of the girls are similar or look like in someway the modern Chanel’s. The girl that talks about waterfalls is her jam, looks and SOUNDS in the way she talked a lot like Chanel #2.

Reasons why chanel #3 is one of the killers and clues.

-she wears earmuffs, they say that will be explained later but makes me think she suffered some type of trauma and is schizophrenic or has some type of mental illness. Nobody normal wears earmuffs all year round. The earmuffs hold a lot of secrets

– She looks like the girl in the bathtub same nose and eyes and their is a connection there.

– we don’t know what happened to chanel #4 for sure. But when the do the pledge initiations Chanel #3 is wearing a coco chanel madam No. 4 t-shirt. Odd

-Chanel #3 flat out refuses to the blood oath. She says she will sit out and says she has HPV she got in Mexico. Chanel 1 asks when were you in Mexico??

When the red devil is stabbing number 2 the phone says I know it’s you chanel. The time mark on the phone indicates that txt was from the day before, so it could be an Easter egg. But why does everyone think it means #1, it could have meant #3.

– This is the actresses breakout roll she’s never been in anything before this. She’s given less dialogue and story then the others so it can all develop and build to the end.

I wouldn’t be suprised is their were 5 killers. I think most people would be shocked if it turned out to be just one person behind it all. But I’m telling you. Pay attention to #3. She is the best and most interesting character with the least screen time and dialogue… So far.

22. Jjj says:

Reasons why chanel #3 is one of the killers and clues.

23. Deaf Taylor Swift says:

An EW writer got to spend a day on the set of Scream Queens during the filming of episode six and he confirmed that there are actually THREE killers. He also said Ryan Murphy confirmed that Ariana Grande’s character would be back (in some form).

24. Jooshua says:

I think it’s Zayday Williams.

25. KevyB says:

Okay, this was obviously written before tonight’s episode which clearly showed us TWO KILLERS, so unfortunately the whole premise of this post is already off. But it was pretty obvious there were two killers in the first place, with Boone being one of them. Otherwise, why would he have faked his death and then “come back to life” with the Red Devil standing there? He’s obviously, at minimum, an accomplice, so if he’s not a killer, then there are THREE killers. (If there’s more than two killers in this show, someone needs to kill Ryan Murphy before he creates another show!) Plus, he’s probably the bathtub baby. The other killer seems to be Wes because (a) the only time he’s been in the room with a Red Devil he somehow only got a flesh would from a CHAINSAW, (b) he’s the right age to be the baby daddy in a show WITH NO OTHER MAN THAT AGE, and (c) he’s really the only one here with some sort of motivation: scare the bejeezus out of his daughter so she leaves the college and doesn’t look into the baby bidness… or annoy her by being her teacher. Because that whole “injure the killer to throw suspicion off him/her” has been done to death! In the Scream movies alone!

• KevyB says:

I wrote this before seeing the three killer thread. Obviously that is just moronic. Unless they catch the killer, and it’s someone random, and then the killings continue. But still stupid. Ryan Murphy has never met a plot point he found stupid.

26. Du says:

It’s Zayday and Nick Jonas character. Minds will be blown why. I see it…

27. I suspect:
    1. Gigi – she talked to the red devil saying that things got out of hand and needs to be taken care of
    2. Boone – he faked his death and at the moorge he told the red devil that he/she took long enough
    3. Pete – when grace found his red devil costume he said he was the mascot but he wasnt in the coney when it got beheaded

I dont suspect:
    1. Zayday – let’s face it we would have guns, knives and even a chainsaw under our bed and with us at all times if their was a serial killer out to get us
    2. Grace – she clearly is an “immortal character” because she plays an important role since the beginning and I am sure many would agree with me that that baby from the tub is Grace
    3. Chad – sure he is horny and innapropiate but he wouldn’t kill his friends, he is too much of a baby for that and he was present as chad when 2 red devils were slaughtering his friends and almost him
    4. Chanel – she is clearly a bitch but she gains nothing from this red devil maybe if only pledges died but her chanels were being chopped off too
    5. Chanel No. 3 – wouldnt she be an obvious choice since her father is a serial killer? maybe a little too obvious
    6. Chanel No. 5 – she is too weak emotionally to pull of murder and why would she have her 2 sex buddies killed since Chanel ruined her reputation practically no boy would want sleep with her especially because the red devil is killing kappa’s and those sleeping with them?
    7. Wes – sure he is way too over protective, very creepy and clearly keeping secrets but he likes/loves Gigi which is my #1 suspect thus I think it would be slightly too obvious for him to a red devil too
    8. Hester – is creepy but seems as a too obvious choice but who knows many thought she was a phycopath and when the tatoo’d pledge was killed she said “I knew it was you”
    9. Dean – sure she is a bitch in her own way and is very suspicious but a murderer will place her without a job
    10. Earl – honestly I just think that it isn’t him…

28. jamie thomas says:

Has any considered its a ghost A.K.A the DEAD woman who give birth trying to get revenge on kkt!👻!

29. NYNY says:

It could always be all of them. Plotting to revenge of KKT. The only person I know it’s not is Jennifer.

30. ashlei says:

I wonder who is the person in the ice cream suit because last week when they were in Dean munsch house trying to kill her it was three people there two red devils and one person in a ice cream suit .

31. Morgan Griffith says:

The killer is the dad, he’s not boones father like they claim with dna but actually his uncle who wants revenge for his dead sister (bathtub girl). he lies to grace about not being the baby when she actually is. Gigi talks to the red devil and says ” your more commited than your “brother”

in frats they call each other that. The “dad” was in the same frat as Boone originally. Grace is baby, Boone is also, dad is actually uncle and Gigi was always girlfriend. “Dad” is just nuts