Exclusive

Bones Video: Booth's Remains Found (But Brennan's Having None of It)

First Sweets and now… Booth?!

One year after Bones bid tragic farewell to John Francis Daley’s shrinky dink, the Fox procedrama is set to rattle Team Jeffersonian’s fragile nerves anew in next Thursday’s Season 11 premiere with a storyline that strongly implies that Booth has R.I.P.’d, too.

But even in the face of mounting evidence (including his purported remains), Brennan is not buying what the DNA tests are selling. (For the record, neither are we.)

“It can’t be him,” Brennan insists to her colleagues in the exclusive promo above.

Press PLAY above and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Will you be watching Bones‘ Oct. 1 kickoff to see how this little mystery plays out?

1. kmw says:

Of course I will be watching This sounds like a great start to the season. Does anybody really believe Booth is dead? No. Its nice we finally got a promo. The death is probably Jared but I cannot wait to find out

• Chipmunk says:

I agree with you booth and Jared are brothers and have the same DAY so it is more likely that Jared borrowed booths gun and then got murdered himself and also In real life David B was dealing with an illness so they didn’t know whether he was coming back or not hence the opening episode saying that he was dead

2. thisismenow says:

I wish they would stop with the fake Booth deaths. But I get why they’re doing it this time.

3. RedReddington says:

How nice of FOX to FINALLY acknowledge that Bones is coming back in a week. They’ve done zero promotion for this show. Can’t wait for next week!

• Bones_lover says:

They weren’t sure if they were going to re-air the show or not. That’s why, for the first time all series, they didn’t have a cliffhanger of a season finale; the writers wanted it to feel like closure if the show didn’t continue.

4. alex says:

Poor Brennan! Made me sad, I’m so not ready but I can’t wait.

5. heather says:

It’s not our Seeley Booth but it may still be a Booth….

First Bones promo from Fox, unbelievable!!! Rude.

6. jean says:

I have watched every show since they started I own all the dvds that are out no one dares to call when Bones is on.

• Ruth Ann Walker says:

Jean, that sounds like me……I have watched re-runs a zillion times, TNT, NETFLIX & ALL S-1-9…..10 is on order. My sister gets mad at me, because Bones is my #1 show, I have others……but consider Bones best Show on TV……even trumping…….EMPIRE (Fox). I am sooo excited to see what they have lined up for us fans, and let me tell you, when they announced Betty White was going to be in an episode, I jumped for joy…….She is the best of best…..come on Oct 1st……..Love Bones

• Sharon says:

These are the rules of our house also, everything exactly the Same.This is the only show I hace followed completely faithfully. I used to watch other Fox shows but not anymore because I do not like the way they treat Bones advertising.

7. Pat says:

Oh come on, Booth is not dead but my guess is that it might be his brother.

8. Sharon Ridall says:

There has to be a Booth or there is no Bones. Even though this is a spoiler I will definitely be watching.

9. Stella Pederson says:

I will be watching Bones next Thursday. I never miss Bones, I like the show a lot!

10. imo2 says:

If there’s DNA then it’s probably his brother.

I’m glad the show is FINALLY coming back on!

11. Aoife says:

What song are they playing

12. mrsfoxxe says:

Can’t stand “bones” ! Like Booth! Hope this show ends!

• NatesMama says:

Why on earth would you wish a show that other people clearly enjoy be canceled? How does it affect your life one way or the other if it stays on the air for 50 years?

Rude and selfish. Seriously.

13. skrable2 says:

It’s Jared

14. mrsfoxxe says:

Can’t stand bones! Liked booth! Hope this last season!

15. mrsfoxxe says:

Can’t stans Bones! Liked Booth! Hope this last season!

16. Doretha says:

There is no doubt I definitely will be watching, I have never missed a episode and never will. love my Bones. # Team Booth and Brennan!!!!!

17. Rebecca Monroe says:

OH yes I will be there .As the time gets closer the worse the waiting is,Brennan and Booth =BONES The best show on TV . Love BONES

18. No I will not loo at this. I will not watch the show if they kill Booth off. It was enough they got him gambling again. Also where is Daisy and little Sweets.

19. judy says:

I won’t believe it you can not take booth off the program! I will be watching for sure.

20. B&b fan says:

Sorry but it wasn’t “first Sweets now Booth”. First it was Nyles-Murray

21. This is probably how they took him out of the show for a while when he was sick with a reaction to an antibiotic

22. Carol says:

Booth dead.. No Freaking Way ! Him and Brennan make that show !

23. Booth can’t be dead because I will actually have to kill someone, and I’m not okay with that

24. Colleen says:

I love bones watched it from the first show, and it would be so sad if booth dies

• tannerose5 says:

I just wish Brennon wouldn’t be so arrogant. It’s getting annoying. All the deaths on the show could not be solved just by her. It takes a team and I wish she would realize that fact.
      I am waiting for the show to continue. Guess we’ll have to wait a few more days to see what happens.

25. Tia says:

Bones is the best show ever made. I have all of the seasons that are out. Watched them 1000 times and will watch them a 1000 more times. But if booth dies and the show ends like that. That is unreal. Or worse yet, they have someone else take his spot. That would be a huge slaughter to the best show ever. They went threw so much before they got together. Why have a love like that die.

26. I loved the first few seasons but had to stop when in the season 5 finale Bones is suddenly pregnant with Booth’s child. It was such a let down and completely out of character. Now they want to kill off Booth? He makes/made the show awesome with the friendly banter. Please don’t die.

27. Alysheba says:

If they kill him off, does it mean the show is finally ending? I lost interest the moment they hooked up. It was as if I waited numerous seasons and had it built up in my mind, and then it was just a let down. And Booth’s DNA would not be an exact match for his brother’s. They’re not twins. There’s 50% shared DNA between full siblings that are not identical twins. And aren’t all military personnel in the system, DNA wise? can’t imagine this crack team of scientists would make a mistake that huge. I get that it’s TV, but that’s one giant hole. Unless there wasn’t any actual DNA evidence (as the website states there was?). I could very well be wrong, I just enjoy poking holes in things.

28. Tia says:

Yes o will be watching. I own all the seasons that are out. Watched each a 1000 times and will watch a 1000 more. The best show ever. But if yous kill off booth that is so wrong. Besides the fact it took so long for them to get together but they are so different and just have this loving relationship. And work together perfectly even though they have different views and way of thinking. You would ruin the whole show by killing booth. And you would kill the show by replacing him with someone else. I would then have to put criminal minds ahead.

29. Donna Leaf says:

I’m still annoyed that they have done nothing (that I have seen) to acknowledge the death of Seeley’s grandfather – Ralph Waite. NCIS did a great episode and even featured a picture of him on Gibbs’ wall in this season’s opener.

30. Heidi Holmes says:

Oh you can be sure that I’ll be watching, can hardy wait.

31. Stephanie Epley says:

Most definitely! !!

32. I will definitely watch it but i really hope it is not booth because he is a character that gives life to the show i really hope this is not his body and the its temporally im with Brennen in this one😊

33. Shirley Sudhoff says:

Gotta watch, no way would I miss it.

34. mary ford says:

Please tell me this isn’t true they can’t kill booth off nooooo I’ll be watching I love bones

35. Joanne moss says:

Awesome.. Can’t wait!! Yes I will be watching. Love this show!! Will be soooo sad if and when it ends! Like all awesome shows I end up liking, they all must come to an end sometime…:(… So sad when that day comes

36. diana walton says:

Yes I will be watching.The best show on Tv

37. cristal says:

I love Bones! Have watched since it first came on! I will be sad if this is the last season. I haven’t got to watch every single episode this last season because of my schedule with my kids. Has Brennan had the baby yet?

• kmw says:

Brennan had her baby off screen. They are picking up six months after last episode, so we will see their baby soon. Very interested to see how this plays out

38. megan says:

I will be watching! Love the show sense day one! If you kill off booth I will cry.

39. marie says:

It’s not him… Bones wont be the same without him on the show… the chemistry of him and Brenan makes the show succesful…

40. Laura C says:

We already know Booth is very much alive and well after having read that David B returned to work/the set after a health issue. I wish they had FAKED Sweets death and let him come back. I can’t believe he left to do a remake of Vacation that bombed anyway. The show has lost it’s psychological compass in him. Looking forward to new season, abysmal lack of promo as usual.

41. Donna says:

Omg it can’t be true booth can’t die. Can’t wait for next week

42. Katie keplinger says:

No. No. No. I won’t stand for this. Booth is not allowed to die! I’m hoping this is another ruse. Can’t wait to way the new season.

• June says:

I’m with you…no, Booth can not leave this show…won’t be worth watching, as far as I’m concerned. Leave well enough alone & keep the cast “as is”……please!

43. Janice says:

Yes I will be watching

44. holly says:

that’s just stupid if booth dies they r going to lose a tone of viewers

45. Kim says:

If you kill Booth I’ll never watch your show again!!! :-)

46. Rps says:

Oh it would be great if they did kill him off. Like to see a show have the guts to kill a major star of a show off Do they me thinks not

• Xoxo says:

Watch greys anatomy, or the good wife, homeland they have all done it… so it isnt a new big thing you make it sound as… if you want that in a show go watch one of those….

47. Christine says:

I love Bones. I did not realize there was gonna be a season 11 because of the way the last episode in season 10 ended. I am so happy there’s more.

48. Rana G. says:

Hate to say it, but it’s probably him. He DOES die in the books.

• alex says:

did you even read the article? it says he doesn’t die and gives you a link to an article about David’s late start because of his health issues. ALSO the show is not the books. Temperance Brennan is the titular character in both but you must have noticed they’re different and her life is different. you can’t take the book as a reference (not that I know who you’re talking about)

• heather says:

Tv Bones is not of the book world. The only thing the books share is the name and occupation of Brennan.

No Bones character exists in the book world. The Jeffersonian doesn’t exist either. Even Brennan is not the same person: divorced with one daughter, a middle aged, recovering alcoholic who doesn’t live in D.C.

I could go on… 😼