South Park Trump Jenner

South Park Skewers Caitlyn Jenner, Introduces Canadian Donald Trump

Wednesday’s South Park launched quite possibly the most insane political campaign in television history.

The madness began at our nation’s capitol, where President Obama commended Kyle for the pro-tolerance speech he made in the wake of his submission to Caitlyn Jenner. Speaking of Jenner, the reality star finally made an appearance this week — albeit as a more demented version of her normal self — to thank Kyle for his speech, then proceed to mow down some innocent pedestrian with her convertible. (Yeah, South Park went there.)

Meanwhile, with the Colorado town still subject to the great and terrible reign of P.C. Principal — yes, we’re getting another continuitous season, bruh — Mr. Garrison finally reached his breaking point, eventually getting fired for referring to all the little Canadian kids in his class as a bunch of “canucks.” Rather than admit his wrongdoing, Mr. Garrison proposed that the United States build a wall to keep out all unwanted Canadians… but was miffed to learn the Canadians had beat him to the punch.

With his personal immigration policy firmly established — he intended to “f–k them all to death … until their spirits leave their bodies” — Mr. Garrison snuck past the Canadians’ wall, only to discover that their country had fallen into despair since the election of a Donald Trump look-alike. Mr. G’s next step? Why, barging into Faux-Trump’s office and quite literally boning him to death, of course! (Confession: When he busted out those poppers, this recapper may or may not have audibly gasped.)

Season 19, Episode 2

After screwing “Trump” to death, Mr. Garrison returned to South Park, where he announced his candidacy for President, alongside his new running mate: Ms. Caitlyn Jenner who, once again, murdered a pedestrian on her way out of town. (“Buckle up, buckaroo!”)

Meanwhile, Cartman used the madness as an opportunity to persecute to Kyle for — you guessed it — “being a Jew” and smuggling Canadians into the country for the benefit of his adopted brother. In an attempt to quell race relations, Cartman ordered Butters to give a “hot Cosby” to one of the Canadian girls, a plan allegedly based on the plot of The Lion King 2. (I’ve seen the movie, and it’s not that far off, to be honest.) But little did Cartman know that Butters would end up falling in love — or, as they say in Canada, falling in “slow Cosby” — with Charlotte. I never thought I’d say this about South Park, but I think I might be ‘shipping those two.

Your thoughts on the second episode of South Park‘s — in my opinion, on fire — new season? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Scott says:

I’m guessing that Mr. Garrison is a Republican since his running mate, Caitlyn Jenner, is as well

2. NynNax says:

What was it that he snorted while boning faux Trump to death?

3. Sue says:

Disgusting. If this was done with Hilary, you would hear people screaming for justice. Is this what we are teaching our youth?

• Ron says:

Are you unfamiliar with South Park? South Park is absolutely equal opportunity offender. They’ve been doing things like this for almost 20 years with various political parties, genders, races, sexualities, religions, ages, nationalities, etc. Nothing new here…

• Kevin says:

Actually, a terrorist group once snuck a snuke up her snizz. Look it up.

• Mike says:

Did you actually watch the episode or just read this review? I think you’ve missed the point here, because it could not have been done at all with Hilary…it’s a wake up call to all Americans. Joke about Trump all you want, but some of these other radical Americans are actually rallying behind this bigoted moron. If you don’t pay attention and stop him, this guy could actually be your next President.

• The Truth says:

LMAO “I’m so outraged at this show I have very obviously never watched before! I saw Trump’s name and had to jump to defend him though because I’m not that bright!”

4. A fan of TV says:

Canada doesn’t need South Park to find us our own Donald Trump. He exists and his name is Right (Dis)Honourable Prime Minister Stephen Harper. But thanks anyway, Parker and Stone!

5. Win says:

I love how this season seems to be keeping with the thread of continuity the show displayed last season. So far, I am enjoying how South Park is approaching the themes this season overall. Andy Swift – thank you for the article as well as being part of the team trying to keep viewers in the know (and enjoying information via the traditions, quirks, sources, features and spirit of the site) when it comes to TV and related people/topics. …and now for something completely different (that [likely] at best will be ignored, at “worst” will be flamed)…

I have no problem with others choosing TMZ for their news, and am aware they sometimes break big news, but I don’t [knowingly] choose links that will take me to that site. I know it’s not that serious and this is TVLine (a site I love and am thankful for, even when it doesn’t love me back), but it’s a pet peeve. In the end, shame on me because I now know I must regularly right click and “inspect element” in order to prescreen the web address of a given link – even on TVLine.

6. cerkiller says:

I’m calling PC Principal!!