Exclusive

Blue Bloods Premiere Sneak Peek: A Bombshell Is Dropped on Frank

When Blue Bloods opens Season 6 this Friday at 10/9c, the CBS drama will waste no time in furrowing Frank Reagan’s brow with a potentially catastrophic crisis.

As seen in the exclusive sneak peek above, Frank (played by Tom Selleck) is getting debriefed on the latest departmental news — the city’s readiness in the wake of a new terrorism threat included — when Detective Baker arrives to deliver the last news he wants to hear.

Will bombers take a bite out of the Big Apple under Frank’s watch? Press play to see his reaction.

1. Holly Manley says:

I love Blue Bloods and tonight looks like it is going to be GOOD!

2. Sam says:

I love this show. Quality cast, and every episode really is solid. Looking forward to season 6 and hopefully many, many more to come.

3. Dean says:

How this show is still on air is beyond me.

• Eric says:

Because it has a cast that people love and storylines that fit with what CBS viewers want from their TV shows. Some shows just aren’t right for certain people and it seems Blue Bloods is one of those for you.

4. I have. to say this is my favorite. tv show watch every. day just have to find it.I heard. that they was going to take Danny’s. Partner. off of the show. BAD move on them doing that no one can. replace. her think they. should do some more thinking i can say that almost Anyone that watches this show will agree .But again. I will say one of the best shows. Thanks nancy

• Eric says:

Are talking about Marisa Ramirez’s Det. Baez? I haven’t seen anything about her getting replaced so I’m wondering if you’re thinking about Jennifer Esposito’s Det. Curatola from a few years ago.

• lsperling says:

I’m thrilled if this partner of Danny’s is going to be gone soon. She is the worse actress and completely unbelievable in the part. Those pursed Botox lips of hers make her look as though she’s always annoyed at everything. The best female partner was Megan Ketch and I hope they bring her back.

5. Neural Linguistic Programming is one form of Hypnotism becoming more prominent as one of the
    best ways to stop smoking. Electronic cigarettes arre without harmful components which do not cause lungs cancer,
    heart stroke issues or any of the respiratory tract problems.
    The cartomizers also degrade in time, butt their replacment does not require
    big expenses.

6. Jake says:

Interesting to compare this character with Selleck’s other well known character Magnum – similarities in some ways, but the seriousness of Frank vs. the frivolity of Thomas makes me wonder which he likes playing more.

7. Natalie says:

This is our favorite show and we love how the family stays together even though trials. Who couldn’t love tough old grandpa and older brother wise cracking workaholic Danny? There is always something going on in the Reagan household and we’re looking forward to a new exciting season.

8. Tom-VA49 says:

It was good, and while I could be wrong, I can’t imagine anyone not wanting Detective Danny Reagan looking for the bad guys who did something to them.