Exclusive

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Sneak Peek: Ward Takes the Wheel at HYDRA

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Grant Ward is living HYDRA life in the fast lane, as seen in this exclusive sneak peek from the shooting of Season 3.

In “Ward at the Wheel” — a featurette available to those who purchase an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season pass on iTunes (and in turn get access to Marvel TV’s “Super Room” full of special content) — series vet Brett Dalton takes you behind the scenes of Ward’s grand entrance as the new HYDRA honcho, where he casually conducts a “meeting” whilst terrorizing a guy clinging to the hood of his sports car.

The complete video is available via the aforementioned Marvel TV “Super Room,” which is included as part of the iTunes season pass.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. opens Season 3 on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 9/8c.

1. Joey Padron says:

Good sneak peek of season 3. Can’t wait for new season to start in 2 weeks!

2. Tom says:

They just need to get rid of Ward.

• lol the ratings would definitely tank even lower than last season then. Deal with it: people love Ward. :)

• Clare says:

He’s evil, but he’s hot so it’s okay /sarcasm
        Ward fans are crazy.

• Yeah, that’s definitely what’s being said [eye roll].

Read what people say, not what you think they are saying.

• Clare says:

You are saying that if Ward was played by, say, Patton Oswalt, people (fangirls) would would still like him even after what he’s done? Give me a break.

• murley says:

I love ward’s character because I can’t figure out if he is evil or just damaged or what his agenda is at any given time. Is he a villain or an anti hero or something else? He is complex and mysterious and has had, in my opinion, one of the most interesting and unexpected arcs on the show. And now as head of hydra I have no idea what is next.

• FK says:

I happened to be one of those “crazy” Ward fan who also happens to be quite obsessed with Patton Oswalt. I’ve seen Patton in almost everything he’s done including seeing him live. I would hands down love if they made him a regular on AoS. Please stop assuming who Ward fans are.

• Clare says:

I totally agree. Hate Ward so much.

• tvjunkie says:

I don’t hate him, but I don’t care about his character either. He’s not really needed for the show at this point.

• Doumiboy says:

Come on! Grant Ward’s story was what I enjoyed the most in the first two seasons of SHIELD. You may not care about him but I do. He adds so much suspense. I always wish that he may come back on the right side.

If Darth Vader turned good at the end, I am confident Ward may do something good to help his former friends. He’s just like Loki in Thor’s films. We can’t trust him completely because he is a vilain but we so wish that he repents and makes peace with his brother Thor. Loki is my favorite!

Grant Ward offers us that love-hate dillema. We know how evil his actions were but we also know how messed up he has been from his childhood and by his training by Garrett. You gotta admit that a lot of people love that character.

3. Clare says:

A full 3 minute version of this has been available on iTunes for weeks now.

4. smartysenior says:

The actor playing Ward has good chemistry with the rest of the cast so I’m pleased he has a continuing role even if it’s as a bad guy. I think we all knew he was past redemption when he threw the kids into the ocean so it’s cool that he’s still around and still a significant character. I always saw him as a strong member of a terrific ensemble cast.

5. Devin says:

Ward is such a boss. Can’t wait to see his supervillain team.

6. Marco Veras says:

Ward is my favorite character. I wish they hadn’t made him so twisted in the finale, but I think that his total character is a decent reflection on people in general. We all have good and bad in us, people we care about and things we don’t. I’d hate it if they killed him off.

7. TrudiV says:

if this show focuses on Ward, I will not be watching.