Exclusive
Beauty and the Beast Finale

Beauty and the Beast Finale First Look: Will VinCat Finally Say 'I Do'?

Let’s try this again, shall we?

Following their disastrous first attempt at getting hitched earlier this season, Vincent and Catherine will walk down the aisle for a second time during Thursday’s Beauty and the Beast season finale (The CW, 8/7c).

We can’t say whether the nuptials will prove successful, but at least the happy couple is looking darn good on the big day. Check out a full-length shot of Catherine in her bridal glory below:

Beauty and the Beast Finale

In addition to some guaranteed wedding drama, Thursday’s finale will also force Vincent and Catherine to “work together as a couple in ways they never have before” as they take on Liam, “who will do anything he can to expose Vincent as a beast in order to destroy their live.”

Needless to say, Liam is so not invited to the ceremony.

Your thoughts on VinCat’s second wedding looks? Hopes and fears for the season finale? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. This show lost all sense of direction long ago.

2. Carla Krae says:

Aww, it’s on their rooftop! I did prefer the first dress, but as long as they can get through a ceremony, I’m good.

3. lorna says:

I’ve been bored this season. Liam is a terrible villian, maybe it’s just bc the actor playing him is doing a terrible job.

• Lcwhite10 says:

Bored – really? I’m confused what’s boring? Liam has only appeared in a few episodes. In my humble opinion the uber-super beast is fascinating. I think Vincent would be on Liam’s wave length if he didn’t have Cat in his life to balance his beast. What a unique dichotomy! Give more POWER TO THE WRITERS.

• lorna says:

I like that the character is super powerful, it’s more the bland acting, I suppose.

• xpetti4 says:

I agree with you. I enjoyed every episode. I also enjoyed Liam as the bad guy. He did a lot of damage with few words. But in the end Vin/Cat worked together to put him down. I don’t think the show w s promoted as well as the other CW shows. I wish we could see one more season. I will be watching season 4 whenever it come on again. This was the only show I watched each week. I am not into the vampires, zombies, and the supernatural shows.

4. Nona says:

Season finale already? How come. This season only lasted like 13 episodes or so? How is that possible what is going one? Can anyone explain

• Brooke says:

It’s not the only one with a short season. Sherlock has had less, Haven only gets 13 per season. I was surprised at the 13 episode order too when the news was out a while ago.

• tvjunkie says:

Summer shows, which is what this is now, usually only last 10-13 episodes

5. Brooke says:

Wow. It didn’t take them long since season one to get a wedding! I thought this would happen during the final season whenever that will be.

6. Lcwhite10 says:

The stakes are high for Vin & Cat in their careers as well as personal lives. So many variables against them -they must have one small bit of happiness to call their own. I SINCERELY HOPE THEY GET MARRIED tonight in the S3 finale. It will make for great TV in following seasons. JT &TESS should follow them in S4. Uber super-beast Liam needs the team to finally take him out by end of S5. That would be awesome. Just a few thoughts.

7. This dress is so much more pretty than the first.

8. Kathy says:

Season 3 Finale of “Beauty and the Beast” was excellent! Catherine’s wedding dress was exquisite! Much more so than the first one, though it was beautiful. SO looking forward to Season 4.

9. Dee says:

I think they made and make the most beautiful couple on T. V. Hands down. There is a connection there , just like the famous Twilight movies with Edward and Bella. They are timeless and so are Vincent and Catherine. If they are single in the real world, they should REALLY get together. They definately have a SPECIAL CONNECTION .
    Here’s hoping ; Dee

10. Dee says:

I REALLY think this is the best show on T. V. I love Everyone on the show .Vincent and Catherine are ELECTRIC and have all the charisma that two people in love could possibly have.Their wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL up on the roof top with their closest friends and Catherine’s sister. Catherine’s sister is so sweet and I really hope they keep her .Also I really hope they keep JT &TESS together. I just LOVE them together. They are awkwardly so cute as a couple. Everyone on the show are such great actors. They are all so talented . PLEASE DON,T EVER TAKE THIS SHOW OFF OR I AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE WILL LOOSE THEIR MIND . OF ALL THE SHOWS ON T. V . THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GO THAT MAKE IT TO ANOTHER SEASON THIS SHOW AND ALL OF ITS ACTORS ARE SO WORTHY OF GOING ON FOR YEARS !!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU ALL ; SINCERELY ;DONNA, A TRUE FAN !!!

• Helen says:

I agree with you whole hearted. There will not be any show that can replace BATB. The chemistry between Jay and Kristin are amazing and love seeing them.

• sutit says:

The season finaly was a BOMB. Though it wasn’t a church wedding but the “roof top”,dat’s romantic…thumbs up for the cast MUCH LOVE to jay and kristin..#MUAH

11. Denise Rambo says:

I need to know who designed that dress!

12. Para Brown says:

I think VinCat’s 2nd wedding was their style & who better, but a bff to officiate over it. All you really need are those who love you & they did. Plus it wasn’t cheesily done at a Vegas Chapel. (No offense Vegas Chapel)

13. Courtney says:

AMAZING!! So obsessed with this show!! I actually love the second dress better & really love that they got married on the rooftop. It’s perfect & has always been their spot.

Would love you know who the designer of the second dress is!

14. Ellise Hunter says:

The dress was exquisite! As others have asked, who was the designer and style? Seriously! Or is it for sale??

15. sutit says:

The season finale was a Bomb..much love to JAY & KRISTIN..S4 on my mind..