Mistresses Finale Ratings

Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises

With football preemptions all factored out, ABC’s Mistresses finale on Thursday drew 2.7 million total viewers and a 0.6 rating, down 16 percent and two tenths to hit and tie series lows.

Leading out of that, the also-in-limbo Rookie Blue‘s own finale did 3.7 mil and a 0.7, up 9 percent and two tenths.

Over on CBS, Big Brother (5.8 mil/2.0) ticked down week-to-week yet topped the night in both measures, while the penultimate Under the Dome episode ever (3.7 mil/0.8) dipped to tie all-time lows.

1. Beckers0505 says:

Woo hoo Rookie Blue!!!

2. Heather says:

If it’s a choice between the two, I certainly hope ABC opts to renew Rookie Blue over Mistresses. Better quality show. The Rookie finale was beautiful. Love to see them continue.

• GraceM says:

Global in Canada has to renew it. It’s not up to ABC.

• Tessie says:

Well, it sure seems to be partially up to ABC, otherwise Global likely would’ve made a move one way or the other by now.

• Krystle says:

Even if ABC decided to cancel it and Global renewed it. It would still air over here. ABC licenses to air it, they don’t own it. It’s a Canadian made and owned series, sorry!

• Nicole says:

True. if ratings aren’t high enough in the states there is no way that global will renew as not enough money to be made by just airing it in Canada sadly .

• Heather says:

Of course it would still air in Canada if it’s renewed by Global alone . . . The question is IF Global will go it alone without the financial contribution from ABC. Clearly the show is still doing very well in Canada. I hope Global finds a way to do it, with or without ABC.

3. English says:

It would have been nice to watch Mistresses, thank you football. I wasn’t staying up until 1am for it. Ill watch it when I get home.

4. Boiler says:

ABC please get Motive back!! Been renewed in Canada so there are or will be plenty of episodes.

5. Mr. Tran K says:

Fingers crossed for Rookie Blue to get renewed for a proper final season.

6. Jared says:

Im just shocked 3.7 million people still watch UTD.

• BrightLight says:

I’m willing to bet that at least 1/3 of that number is people who left their TV on CBS after Big Brother and didn’t bother to turn it while doing something else. I’m two episodes behind and I honestly have no urge to finish it. The last couple of episodes I did “watch”, I just let play in the background. That’s how little I care about it now.

7. Eric7740 says:

Okay, so if ABC decides not to renew Mistresses, please at least give us 2-hour final episode just to wrap things up and to get some closure on the open-ended storylines. Please ABC!!! Renew Mistresses or a 2-hour finale episode!!!

8. wrstlgirl says:

UTD is just flat out ridiculous. I literally LOL at how last nights episode ended. I thought this was a decent season of Mistresses and Rookie Blue. Hope they come back.

9. GraceM says:

I knew the Rookie wedding would bring up ratings.
    Now it just needs to be renewed.

10. Alan Dvorkis says:

As absurd as Dome is, I enjoy the mindlessness. I am sad to read that it has been cancelled. It is the first time I have enjoyed stupidity. Plus Dean Norris is great

11. tvjunkie says:

ABC didn’t even air Mistresses where I’m at, they had on one some exhibition football game instead. They apparently have no plans to ever air the episode. Who knows how many markets where other ABC stations aired football instead. It’s no wonder the ratings were down. People can’t watch a show that doesn’t air.

12. liame says:

Bridges are cheap where I live.

13. why did Andy have such a hideous wedding dress???? It looked like someone sewed it for her at the last minute and/or something an Amish woman would wear. Something form fitting & with much more style would’ve been perfect. She looked awful.

14. Tanisha says:

Please renew Mistresses! They never tied up the end of Dallas. The world is so unkind.