Exclusive
Mindy Project Poster Season 4

Mindy Project: Dr. Lahiri Defies Gravity, Gets Cheeky in Season 4 Posters

The Mindy Project is really getting carried away with this whole move to Hulu — just check out these exclusive Season 4 posters and you’ll see what we mean.

The key art below shows series creator and star Mindy Kaling soaring above New York City with a bouquet of green balloons and a tagline befitting the lovably self-centered Dr. Lahiri: “Up, up and her way.”

Then, in the poster below it, Kaling offers up some prime real estate for her new network’s logo.

Season 4, which premieres on the streaming video service on Tuesday, Sept. 15, will find a pregnant Mindy and Danny navigating life as parents-to-be — though executive producer Matt Warburton tells TVLine that Little Castellano will show up sooner rather than later (perhaps that’s why there’s no bump in the top photo?).

Scroll down to view both posters (click to zoom), then hit the comments: Are you planning on tuning in to Mindy‘s fourth season?

Mindy Project Season 4 Poster

Mindy Project Season 4 Poster

1. BabyFirefly says:

I don’t think I realized just how much I like the Mindy Project until I agreed to pay $8 a month to watch commercials.

2. ladyjackjen@sbcglobal.net says:

I cannot wait for September 15th! This is my favorite show and I’m subscribing to Hulu just for this!

3. rachelle says:

This show is so hilarious and so touching that I’m literally baffled that Fox cancelled it. Some shows are so good that you refuse to believe people are really not watching it. I’m happy Mindy got rescued! I’ll be there every Tuesday!

• Kimberly says:

I feel the same way!! And I was so happy that Hulu saved the show, because that’s how I was watching the show anyways!!!

4. I'esha says:

Yes, ofcourse I love, love this show and Mindy Kaling is a comedic it girl, and she’s so relatable and just makes you wish you were best friends.

5. Ashleigh says:

What I love about the posters is that they didn’t Photoshop her to look skinny, as Fox did in many of their promos.

6. Pia says:

Any specific time of day the episodes will be available?

7. LB says:

So, so pumped for the new season! September 15th cannot get here quickly enough! Mindy Kaling is a great writer and actress, and even an amazing role model for anyone. Love the show, and am excited to see this new chapter in her life unfold!

8. Kimberly says:

OMG!!! Can’t wait for season four of the Mindy Project!!! Can’t wait for the trump jokes #TrumpRoast!!! Mindy id the best!!

9. Joey Padron says:

posters looks good. excited to see new season!

10. Tiera says:

I can’t wait! Best $8 i’ve spent all month! So happy Hulu picked this show up.