Exclusive

Mistresses Finale Sneak Peek: Joss Is Free, But Karen Gets... Banished?

First, the good news about Mistresses‘ Season 3 finale: Joss is finally out of that drab, blue prison jumpsuit — and it’s not just because she’s dressing to impress a jury.

Nope, as our exclusive sneak peek from the episode (airing Thursday, 9/8c on ABC) reveals, Jes Macallan’s falsely accused killer has been released back into her natural habitat — a chic restaurant with good wine, good friends and even an uninvited rando trying to get in on the good times.

Unsurprisingly, though, there’s trouble at Karen’s end of the table. There’s only one place that Our Lady of Unfortunate Life Choices wants to be — but her presence there is strictly verboten. (Anyone want to make a bet on how quickly Karen decides the right thing to do is to ignore the aforementioned ban?)

Press PLAY above for the full scene, then share your hopes and dreams for the Mistresses finale — and a possible Season 4!

1. Grace says:

Can’t wait for this finale! This season has been so good. Thanks for the sneak peek!

2. Rose says:

Please bring back Mistresses for another season! The actresses, the story line, and the show makes my Thursday Night! I love watching the show and it definitely keeps me on the edge of my couch, please bring Mistresses back for another season!!!!! Thank you!

3. Michelle says:

Thanks for the look in…..I can’t wait to see what happens. I hope Harry and Jos move in together

4. Lisa says:

I Love this show!! My mother watches too..So we always call each other right after to talk about what happened. Please bring back for a 4th season or my Thursdays will be so boring..lol Seriously Great show and great cast!

5. Kate says:

I am hoping for season 4 with Alyssa Milano…..I really hope.

6. Zoey says:

i cant live without Mistresses:(
    Love Joss!

7. B Ford says:

I love this show and have watched it from the beginning in 2013. I am so upset that the season finale for 2015 which I was so anticipating has been bumped for preseason football. Any idea when the finale will be aired?

• cluny says:

I would like to know too. As of today, I’ve seen very little mention of the finale being preempted. There are going to be a lot of angry folks out there once it becomes apparent.

8. Barea says:

Please to ALL who are involved with making Mistresses come back for Season 4!!!

It is so amazing having “intellectual candy” without the calories for Thursday night!! I haven’t looked forward to watching a show with so much anticipation since Grey’s Anatomy (before Season 11; the death and downer of that series to me!!!).

Please allow Mistresses and the awesome characters to live out their lives and experience their fates for our guilty pleasures!!! Thank you so much!!! ~ Barea