Mr Robinson Finale Ratings

Ratings: Mr. Robinson Finale and Last Comic Standing Hit Lows

NBC’s Mr. Robinson this Wednesday drew 4.2 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating with its first half hour, then dipped to 3.4 mil and a 0.9 with its second episode (hitting series lows on both counts).

Leading out of that, Last Comic Standing (4.2 mil/1.1) ticked down to a season low in the demo.

Opening the Peacock’s night, America’s Got Talent (9 mil/1.6) was steady, winning Wednesday in total audience.

Elsewhere….

CBS | Big Brother (6.5 mil/2.1) dipped a tenth in the demo week-to-week but led the night in that measure. Extant was steady with 4.6 mil/0.7.

FOX | MasterChef (4.5 mil/1.3) ticked down, while Home Free (3.2 mil/0.9) inched up a tenth.

THE CW | Top Model (1.2 mil/0.4) — which taught me how to “giraffe” my neck and how to vamp when walking off a girder — was steady, while A Wicked Offer (670K/0.2) dipped.

ABC | Celeb Wife Swap (2.7 mil/0.9) was up a tenth.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

This doesn’t bode well for Mr. Robinson but I really enjoy Craig Robinson’s amazing run on The Office and he was so funny to watch.

2. pete says:

it was a 3 week burn-off, did good enough to get another run…even if it was huge it would of been tough to gage over 3 weeks. all you could tell is if the show had legs, which it does. I would expect a re-tooled 10 to 13 episode order for mid-season or summer run

3. Gerri says:

ANTM is a joke this season. I can’t believe they dropped some of the best looking guys and kept the weird annoying ones. Clearly this show is more about drama and ratings than actually finding models that people might actually want to look at in magazines and on the catwalk. Fingers crossed Dustin hangs around.

4. SayNay says:

Not surprised LCS is struggling. I barely remember any of the comics from the first rounds. There were definitely more standouts last year.

• MiaB says:

And Norm MacDonald really throws off the chemistry to me. And I loved JB Smoove hosting last year better than the current guy.

• SayNay says:

Yeah this new host is terrible. His delivery is just “blah” on top of the already canned material. Also Norm McDonald definitely feels like the odd man out on the judges panel.

5. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

I like Craig Robinson but didn’t know he had his own show. Saw Master Chef last night after watching Mr.Robot which i’m STILL TTRIPPIN about that was a crazyass episode, also last week’s ending…..WTF.

6. Terry says:

I’m really enjoying MasterChef this season, last night’s episode was so good. I’m sad about who was eliminated, I’m gonna miss Tommy, he was very entertaining. Actually they cast this season so well that whoever goes home from here on out will be missed, they are all such characters!

7. MiaB says:

Mr. Robinson was basically a ripoff of the Steve Harvey Show. The only difference was he didn’t play the saxophone in his after-hours band. Oh, and Mr. Robinson wasn’t as funny.

8. Steal waitin' on that laff... says:

Hope Robinson goes on to give us a much better show in the future, one that is actually funny but this show is not there yet.