Hot Video: Arrow's Stephen Amell Leaps Into WWE Ring to Slam Stardust

Arrow star Stephen Amell took his “feud” with WWE bad boy Stardust to the next level by leaping into the Monday Night RAW ring, to play hero.

As seen in the video below, WWE grappler Neville delivers a finishing blow to opponent King Barrett in a 1-on-1 match — after which an uninvited Stardust intervenes to blindside Neville.

Witnessing the injustice, Oliver Amell — a mere “guest” at the fight, and after getting shoved around by Stardust — leaps the ropes to charge at and pummel his taunter. Security breaks up the “illegal” “skirmish,” paving the way for a 2-on-2 match-up at the Aug. 23 SummerSlam, where Amell and Neville will take on King Barrett and Stardust.

What do you think of this Arrow/WWE “crossover” event?

1. libkat says:

I know Amell loves wrestling, but he’s better than this.

• sillyemmy says:

It’s a childhood dream, apparently. I’m giving him a pass.

• Jooshua says:

Buzz Aldrin, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long, Hugh Jackman, The Muppets, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, Pee-wee Herman, Ariel Winter, Cyndi Lauper, Betty White, Aaron Paul, Kevin Hart, Jon Stewart, Shaq, Snoop Dogg, Al Sharpton, Bob Barker, Ozzy Osbourne, Maria Menounos, Dennis Miller, James Roday, Dule Hill, William Shatner, Jewel, Cheech and Chong, Rob Corddry, Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, Ryan Phillipe, Wayne Brady.

All former WWE guest hosts and guest stars. People like to do it, it’s fun. Are you saying Stephen Amell is too good for fun?

2. wrstlgirl says:

I knew there was something I wanted to watch last night and I completely forgot. Thanks for the vid :-)

3. Kate says:

This whole thing is so funny (I give Stephen a lot of credit for keeping a straight face with his conversation later)

4. I don’t understand why WWE is still a thing now that UFC exists…..

5. Kim says:

I’m a huge fan of both WWE and Stephen Amell and I loved this! I’m very excited to watch Amell at SummerSlam.
    I’m choosing to ignore all the non wrestling fans who love to say wrestling is fake. The stories are fake, the wrestling is not.

6. Gerri says:

I wish there was more! Thanks for Posting. Very Heroic Stephen ;)

7. Mercedes says:

I think it’s better Captain Amell kicks Stardust’s a** off, otherwise I’ll do it!

8. Dont speak for Stephen and dont go claiming that he’s better than this. He’s been wanting to do something with WWE for years and he’s finally in a position to do so. Deal with it

9. Toss him against the Mexican announcer’s table!!

*ahem*

Well, I’ve always said that WWE wrestling is the closest real-world analogue of comic books, with heroes and villains, good vs evil.

10. msb says:

Not going to lie, I’m significantly less of a Stephen Amell fan after this.

• Why? Because he’s living a lifelong dream?

• msb says:

Because of getting enjoyment out of beating the crap out of someone. Because thinking you get to just hop in the ring as a guest and do whatever you want. Because of being oh so proud continuing to beat a man when they are already down. Because of this whole caveman “I’m a man, and when someone lays his hand on me I’m going to fight back” BS. Listen to the announcers in this video. He is just coming off very egotistical in this whole ordeal.

11. bj says:

lol Very nicely choreographed.

12. morranda says:

Stardust deserved it.

13. Joann says:

Nononono! We can’t have Stephen Amell go and possibly ruin his amazing face participating in this vile form of “entertainment”.

14. Luis says:

I wouldn’t rain on Stephen getting to realize a childhood dream, and I would never stop anybody from lifting money from Vince McMahon’s wallet. However, fake as wrestling is, people have actually been injured in the ring – Kevin Nash blew out a knee in 2002, and Owen Hart died doing a stunt at a WWE (then WWF) show. I’m sure Stephen isn’t going to do anything particularly stupid or risky, but I can’t imagine folks at the CW are high-fiving each other over this.

• Liz says:

Do you really think he just went there and didn’t consult with CW and management and all the legal stuff. This is a win for everyone as long as he doesn’t get hurt. Arrow get publicity, WWE gets a ratings boost. He probably won’t be fighting some serious fight where there is a potential of injury.

And people who keep knocking him for doing WWE in the first place. we all have childhood dreams we want to live out. If I could tour with the Spice Girls and be in that awful movie and was famous enough to do it…in a heart beat.

15. Mr. Tran K says:

I knew Amell was going to lay the smackdown on Stardust and I prove the naysayers wrong. Can’t wait when TV’s Arrow teams up with Neville to take on Stardust and Wade Barrett at SummerSlam come August 23rd. Wonder if Grant Gustin or his brother Robbie might make an appearance to support Stephen.

16. Rhonda gordon says:

Iove arrow Steven Amell very much, i think he will do well in wrestlling seening that he know something about it already, stardust has been baiting him for weeks, so why should’nt he take him on sure

17. Wooster182 says:

He actually did a great job. He was obviously prepared. If he can handle it for five minutes as well he handled the ring Monday night, they should put on a great show.

18. t9563200880 says:

I think it would be funny for him to show up with his double. Have him start talking trash and then tag his double. Then as he’s walking out, shrug, and say “Hey, that’s what actors do.” lol

19. johnny says:

LOL. For a while I wasn’t sure if their feud on twitter, was real. Now I know it’s fake and scripted. I just never thought Amell would get involved in this kind of gimmick. I find this hilarious nonetheless. Can’t wait to see the next confrontation.

20. Gina Chubb says:

For Stephen it is for sure a childhood dream but the guy has the chance to do it, good for him. I’m not fan of WWE but I am curious to see the result of his training and how serious he’ll do it. An event that will bring non WWE fan to it and maybe discover the fun of it and finally become fans!! :)

21. neo says:

that’s oOOHHHwsome

22. kyle says:

i think it gonna be Robert Queen

23. kyle says:

i think it gonna be Robert Queen that dies, again

24. Patricia Elkins says:

Stardust needed dat him a dat so call. King kid lol