Exclusive

Girl Meets World Sneak Peek: Eric Takes Jack on a Journey Back in TIme

Just when you thought Girl Meets World had run out of fan-favorite Boy Meets World characters to bring into the Disney Channel collective… enter Jack Hunter.

Matthew Lawrence‘s character — the half-brother of Cory’s best friend Shawn, just in case your memory is rusty — makes his long-awaited debut on the Emmy-nominated series this Friday (8:30/7:30c), and it should come as no surprise that Eric is responsible for his grand arrival.

“How’s life treating you?” Cory asks in TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek of Friday’s episode, to which Jack replies, “Well, you know, I’m at a middle school dance and your brother’s my date.”

Wow. Enough said.

Hit PLAY on the clip above, then drop a comment below: Is Jack just as dreamy as you remember? And which other BMW characters are you dying to see again?

1. Steven says:

Matthew is still by far the most attractive Lawrence brother.

2. Sarah T says:

Hmmm, except his character didn’t actually go to junior high or high school with Cory and Shawn since he didn’t come on till the college years… Still a nice cameo though

• Will says:

Cory and crew also skipped eighth and tenth grade (or maybe 11th, I forget),Topanga used to have a sister, and Shawn had both a sister and another half-brother. Continuity really isn’t really important.

• Jared says:

I think the main point was the freedom of being younger. Not the specificity of the exact middle school moments.

3. leahbh says:

Omg. Awesome. I love Matthew Lawrence!

4. Liz says:

I’m loving this series, was a loyal fan of Boy Meets World, and season 2 of GMW has been so strong! They’re building on the characters of the kids, and bringing in enough of the old world to make me happy. Best show on Disney Channel right now, and probably the best I’ve seen on their network since Lizzie McGuire. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

5. DatDude says:

This show is far more entertaining than I could have ever hoped for.
    They do a great job staying true to the feel of the original show and characters, but it is still very much it’s own show about it’s own characters.

The cast and crew should be very proud.

6. Joey Padron says:

good clip. happy to see Eric & Jack together again! excited to see new episode on Friday!

7. Television Watcher says:

Reblogged this on The Television Watcher.

8. Ram510 says:

YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for this. I hope be can be recurring

9. Julie Letford says:

Jack is still attractive. I have always thought that all three Lawrence brothers were cute. But I am closer to Joey’s age.

10. Jules says:

My kids and I really love watching this show together. I love the incorporation of past characters and explaining to my kids the history of them. However, my girls actually asked me the other day why they were changing Riley so much. When I asked what they meant they said sometimes she’s really smart and they like her but not so much when they have her acting so clueless and dumb. I would have to agree that sometimes it does seem like the writers are making her seen like she’s not so bright, which is kind of disapointing.

11. Riley says:

You are my favorite guys

12. Riley says:

I liked when Rowan blanched she kissed lucky

13. mike says:

This is a well done show with heart and a message.

14. Misty says:

I think you all are doing a great job with bringing back the original characters and fitting them in this show it makes it so much more enjoyable to watch. I’m 36 and I set done with my niece and nephews and we all watch this show together. They get so excited when I can tell them about how that character fits into the show. I want to thank all for your hard work and for this wonderful show may it have many more seasons.