Fall TV Preview
Arrow Parker Young

Arrow Adds Enlisted's Parker Young as Thea's New Love Interest in Season 4

Sorry, Roy Harper, but Arrow just Enlisted a new man for Thea Queen in Season 4.

Parker Young, formerly of the (subtly) aforementioned Fox comedy, will play Alex Davis, a consultant working for Oliver, ETOnline reports. TVLine previously reported the new character earlier this month.

Arrow‘s fourth season premieres Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 8/7c.

In addition to Enlisted, Young’s television credits include a series regular role on Suburgatory and guest spots on Mad MenCSI: NY and Jane by Design.

Arrow fans, are you ready to see Thea move on with someone new? Drop a comment with your hopes for Season 4 below.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

He was hilarious on Enlisted. Excited about his new gig on Arrow.

2. Nick says:

He and Colton Haynes look like they could be brothers, I guess Thea has a type she likes

3. Nunu says:

Why Oliver be needing a political consultant after all? Will he be running for major or something when he is not being Arrow?

4. msemmyjones says:

I guess I’ll give him a chance, but in my heart if hearts it’s Roy and Thea forever.

5. Gerri says:

I’m in.
    I thought he was great on Enlisted.
    Question is, will he become part of the Team or not? If so, inevitably he will become a superhero too…. but which one???

6. Kate says:

He’s very funny, but odd thought, he’s very tall. Like around the same height as Diggle.

• Patrick says:

You are thinking of Stults, who was the lead of enlisted and is pushing 6-5. Parker is the youngest brother and is on the shady side of 6 ft. He’s not that tall.

7. Gregory says:

Roy who? LOL

8. Parker Young is awesome! Loved him on both Suburgatory and Enlisted. Can’t wait to see one of my favorite actors on one of my favorite shows!

9. Elena says:

I loved him on both Suburgatory and Enlisted. He’s amazing at comedy, but I’m excited to see how he does on more serious show like Arrow. Hopefully he’ll still get the chance to have some funny moments. He’s so great at delivering them, and it would add a little levity to the heavier tone of the show.

10. Luis says:

Wait, Oliver has people working for him again?

11. BlittleU says:

This makes me happy, I loved him on Suburgatory.

12. Joe says:

I loved him on Suburgatory as Ryan Shay. His Enlisted character was practically the same as Ryan. He’s good at playing the dimwit pretty boy. I wonder how he will approach his role in Arrow.

13. tallsy says:

I really liked him on Suburgatory and Enlisted. I’m surprised a comedy hasn’t snatched him up.

14. keenen says:

Was he in some Lifetime movie with the girl that played Laurel’s friend at legal aid? The one that used to be on Charlie’s Angels? It was about a reality show killer or something…I think that is him. At least they won’t have Thea moping over Roy all season. I also hope he is kept in the dark so to speak…

15. A.M says:

I love Parker Young he was great in Enlisted & Suburgatory ….I love them already. My problem with Roy was that Colton Haynes is not a great actor so I was never sold on Thea & Roy. But this I can get into…Can’t wait

16. Jenny says:

He was great on Enlisted and Suburgatory, I just hope his character isn’t dopey…

17. Joey Padron says:

Glad he’s gonna be on the show. He was great on Enlisted!

18. Karlie says:

I’d settle for them adding the other half of her shirts.

19. Chris says:

Wow. He is not up to par with the usual hottie standards of the CW, but to each their own…