Quotes of the Week From Major Crimes, Hannibal, Masters of Sex and More!

You could kick off this dreamy Sunday by reading the depressing results of Project: Time Off‘s latest findings on U.S. workers’ “lost vacation week,” or you could LOL your way through TVLine’s Quotes of the Week.

The choice is obvious, yes?

I mean, we’ve got double doses of General Hospital and UnREAL, finger-icky-goodness from Hannibal and Food Network Star, a blush-inducing moment on Review, a fresh Paula Abdul-ism on So You Think You Can Dance and much more!

So check out the gallery below — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. John Sheffield (@cubeslave) says:

I wish you people would realize that no matter what you think the advantages are, I and plenty of other people leave the site once the link goes to a slideshow.

More often than not slideshows take too long between slides, rarely work all the way through, and almost never provide as good a user experience as a simple one (or multi) page post.

• KayCeeCee says:

I prefer the slide show.

• fiberlicious says:

You know you can just click through the slides without waiting for them to change, right? Hover over the right edge and an arrow appears…

• Win says:

I disagree – TVLine gives great gallery! In case you believe I’m missing your point (some/many/”enough” people leave/don’t like them) and/or it’s simply that I prefer them, no. This is coming from someone who does not like EW’s slideshows from computer or mobile device precisely for the reasons you’ve mentioned (and I’ll raise you that EW’s will move on to another topic and not allow you to go back easily). I love the accompanying screen shots, additional information that [I believe] would oversaturate a page, and I love that I can move forward as fast or slow as I care to and/or go back.

My favorite was the UnReal Faith quote, though there were many good ones for shows I don’t watch; still, it’s strange to not see a Defiance/Doc Yewll quote in the summer.

2. c-mo says:

As a Lutheran, I almost spit my between-service coffee and donut across the narthex reading that Impastor quote!

• DramaMomma says:

This! I haven’t heard of the show but must find it immediately!

• c-mo says:

I’m sorry to say that might have been the only funny line in the entire series. I tried to watch the preview that was on around the time Younger was ending and it was horrible!!! Very cliche and not even in a good way, all of the obvious ones and they’re executed poorly.

3. DramaMomma says:

After spending a week in beatiful San Diego and the spending the last two hours mowing/taming my yard, I totally agree with Masters of Sex. St. Louis is hell in August!!!

4. Nantia07 says:

Bonus Quote 2,Hannibal:
    Brian Zeller: Seems like you’re more upset about the cat then you were about the children
    Jimmy Price: I’m particularly fond of cats,i’m not particularly fond of childern

5. tyranthraxus says:

Wow even Killjoys got a shout out this week. Awesome!

6. Ben says:

Correction to slide 22: Burim is Swiss not Swedish.