Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Caleb Bails on Hanna Right Before Prom

Caleb and Hanna have already had a rough go of things in Season 6, and judging by this clip from Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars, prom night isn’t going to make their relationship any stronger.

“Can’t you come home early, so you don’t miss the prom?” she asks him as he packs his car for a trip to New York.

“We’re all missing it,” he replies. “You said we’re just hanging out in Spencer’s barn watching Molly Ringwald movies. We can do that any day.”

Hanna further questions her Knight in Shining Skinny Jeans about his trip — like why he’s packing an “industrial-strength laptop” if he’s just visiting his dad — and without giving too much away, his answer is less than comforting.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: What do you think Caleb is hiding from Hanna this time?

1. Julia says:

Let the Caleb ‘A’ theories begin again…

2. Tara says:

I am willing to bet he is doing some “A” homework without trying to be obvious about it. We will see soon!

3. Elizabeth says:

If Caleb is A, I will turn into a vegetable and never believe in anything again.

4. Dami says:

I thought his dad lived in Ravenswood…

5. Evan says:

Still positive that Hanna is A

6. None of the liars are A. It’s already been confirmed by Marlene that Charles is A, and I don’t think Caleb is Charles. I think Caleb is doing his own investigation. I don’t even think he’s leaving town, I think he’s making it look like he’s leaving town so he can see things from the outside rather than being caught up on the inside. I’m sure he has worries that A will turn up at prom, and I don’t think he’d take the risk of leaving Hanna. Like I said before, when people asked about him not being in the pictures of episode 9, he’s not in them because I think he’ll be lurking in the shadows hoping to catch A.

• militantgod says:

“It’s already been confirmed by Marlene”? You mean the notorious liar who said Toby was really a part of the A team? For reals, I swear he is! You mean the show runner who has lied at every corner over the years? Too laughable. Of course none of the liars are A but get real when talking about Marlene.

7. Izzy says:

I bet that nobody else picks up on the fact that he asks what she wants from New York… Pity he’s acting suspicious though.

8. Blink says:

Charles is A. Ok, but not that Uber A. I think he is just a poor guy who has some issues with his past. Bethany and Charlie are connected because of Radley and Charles’s mom. Bethany is somehow related to Toby and Jessica killed Toby’s mom. Bethany and Charles teamed up to take revenge on Jessica Dilaurentis. Once she died, they found liars as their next trophies but nothing so deep about it. Eventually at S07, one of the liar will be revealed as Uber A. And I bet that is Alison.

9. Alli says:

There is a promotional photo where you can clearly see Caleb in a white tux at the prom with Hanna.