I Am Cait Ratings

I Am Cait Tops Sunday Cable Ratings

E!’s I Am Cait on Sunday drew 2.7 million total viewers and a 1.2 demo rating — on par with Keeping Up With the Kardashiansmost recent season premiere and leading the night in the demo (tying Adult Swim’s 11 pm Family Guy rerun).

Across multiple plays, the Caitlyn Jenner docuseries debut amassed 6.2 million viewers.

TVLine readers gave the series launch an an average grade of “B-.”

1. Stephen Vater says:

I enjoyed her movie, Mrs. Doubtfire, better.

2. Lechatnoir says:

My favourite moment in this episode was Estha’s reaction. She’ll eventually accept Cait . On another note Cait still looks like Bruceline. That voice needs to disappear completely. Less make up and she needs to learn how to pout like most women do.

• Jane L. says:

I agree her voice still sounds like a man, but then do all women with deep voices need to change their voice? Whether she wants to change it or not is still be up to her.

3. Lyn says:

Let me know when he actually goes through with the surgery. Until then, meh.

• Jana says:

How transphobic of you. I’m going to let John Oliver educate you on this one: “Some transgender people do undergo hormone therapy or sexual reassignment surgery as part of their transition; some do not. And interestingly, their decision on this matter is, medically speaking, none of your [frakking] business.”

No transgender person needs to meet your surgical standards in order to deserve respect for and validation of their gender identity.

4. Melora says:

I was expecting 5+ Million Viewers for this.

5. superCoderOne says:

As long as he is getting paid for his show, I believe it is a publicity stunt.