X-Files Promo Blitz Continues: 'Are You Ready for This, Scully?'

Fox’s X-Files Summer Teaser Tour dropped by Wayward Pines again on Thursday and unveiled more fresh footage from the upcoming revival.

Sure, the clip is only 17 seconds long, but it features Scully (Gillian Anderson) and Mulder (David Duchovny) in the same room. And they’re actually speaking this time. To each other!

“Are you ready for this, Scully?” he asks, to which she responds, “I don’t know if there’s a choice.”

Press PLAY on the video above, then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories about the newest promo.

1. GOOD god says:

17 FRIKKIN SECONDS ???
    SCREW FOX…. !!! And I don’t mean Mulder !

2. dee123 says:

Well at least Gillian has her Scully voice back. I was a tad worried after years doing great work in the U.K.

3. I think it’s something to do with William….

• Melora says:

I hope not. The baby thing dumbed down the show. With all the original writers from the classic early seasons, it looks like they’re going back to what made the show great.

• I doubt it. They’re wearing the clothes from shooting the first episode, so it’s more likely about doing work with/for the FBI.

4. Concerned says:

But the baby is such a weird loose thread. i feel like they can attack that story in a much better way with the original writer back on. I really hope theres resolution to this

• tyranthraxus says:

Wasnt the resolution that the baby was adopted out?

• Melora says:

He was. And anything from the later seasons will barely be touched upon since they were the lowest rated of the series. They brought back the Morgans and Wong. They’re responsible for some of the best episodes from the earlier seasons. Its obvious that FOX wanted the revival to be a return to its early days when the show was The X-Files and Not the Mulder and Scully Love Each Other Hour

5. David4 says:

That sounds like Gillian Anderson’s view on doing these six interviews. Honestly everyone seems except but in the couple interviews she has give she doesn’t seem too into it.

• Scifilover says:

I’m looking forward to this and going in with no expectations. No matter what they do they can’t please everyone.

6. Kenbud says:

Whew! And here I thought Fox would overanalyze its need for X-Files promotion … #sarcasm

7. m. Mixon says:

Long time x-files fan. Loved the series, but 1st movie was a little disappointing. That said, anxious to see this new one.

• Kelly says:

Man, I loved the first movie. The second movie, on the other hand…sucked. I think half the problem on the second movie was that Mulder and Scully were basically working on different things at the time and were not really even working together.Thats what makes the X-Files is them, together.Stop with the separate goals, working together is what makes them formitable.

8. christopher bee says:

Yes, Morgan and Wong are back. Then please can some studio bring back “Space: Above and Beyond”?